4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Hey Le Stag, maybe you can add a little gimmick into the game as soon the game nears the end of content.
Instead of the dev's notice/message, let appear a system message/alert that the phone runs out of battery and needs to be recharged.
When reaching the end of content a shutting off animation or battery saver with autoswitch to homescreen animation.
Thats a fantastic idea.

I mean this game is already super immersive as is. So more sounds and others can be added but that should be like in the final pass. Especially cause polish is the last thing to do. Content first :)

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Hey Le Stag, maybe you can add a little gimmick into the game as soon the game nears the end of content.
Instead of the dev's notice/message, let appear a system message/alert that the phone runs out of battery and needs to be recharged.
When reaching the end of content a shutting off animation or battery saver with autoswitch to homescreen animation.
agreed.. like, the way dev messages us just a little bit off. i think something like battery off, or internet cut off, or something similar is more natural to the story.. but, im just saying tho, anything Le Stag made, i'll enjoy it whatsoever..

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Really enjoying the game. Great storytelling.

Wishlist of content:

-Photos of the MC doing it with Laura (especially at the end there where she says "maybe we'll update this photo" of the first time MC came in her mouth)

-More scenes with a stranger(s) at bars.

-Bukkake/Gokkun

-Group/Gangbang/DP

-Tara sending pics of Laura getting fucked without Laura knowing and/or telling the MC about it. I want to clarify this: Not Laura cheating. The main point is to have her be sneaky sometimes with that being the purpose of the kink for both of them, but have her do so when Tara is around to "catch" her in the act. Kind of using Tara to "get caught" in the act. (Maybe have them discuss this beforehand or have Laura question the MC if he liked it after).

-Mid-work BJ or fling in the bathroom.

-MC going to party/bar/event with Laura and she goes off to do stuff with a stranger while they're together. Telling him or not beforehand, but with pictures and play-by-play during or after.

-Overall more slutiness with multiple people/strangers instead of only focusing on one other person.

This is your game. Your story. Do what you want, and I'm enjoying what's there so far. Like I said, this is just a wishlist, and I don't expect any of it to be incorporated, lol.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Really enjoying the game. Great storytelling.

Wishlist of content:

-Photos of the MC doing it with Laura (especially at the end there where she says "maybe we'll update this photo" of the first time MC came in her mouth)

-More scenes with a stranger(s) at bars.

-Bukkake/Gokkun

-Group/Gangbang/DP

-Tara sending pics of Laura getting fucked without Laura knowing and/or telling the MC about it. I want to clarify this: Not Laura cheating. The main point is to have her be sneaky sometimes with that being the purpose of the kink for both of them, but have her do so when Tara is around to "catch" her in the act. Kind of using Tara to "get caught" in the act. (Maybe have them discuss this beforehand or have Laura question the MC if he liked it after).

-Mid-work BJ or fling in the bathroom.

-MC going to party/bar/event with Laura and she goes off to do stuff with a stranger while they're together. Telling him or not beforehand, but with pictures and play-by-play during or after.

-Overall more slutiness with multiple people/strangers instead of only focusing on one other person.

This is your game. Your story. Do what you want, and I'm enjoying what's there so far. Like I said, this is just a wishlist, and I don't expect any of it to be incorporated, lol.
Tara sending more photos and being more active of a character would be a nice change of pace.

Along with Ashley being a bit more active about her antics.

Stag's got a lot of awesome stuff though. Really excited to see what he brings next!

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
The MC go to a bar, wait for Laura, they talk in the chat, he take a photo of her entering the bar, she goes and talk with people, dance, kiss some guys, etc. The MC and Laura go to the car and have some fun at the end of the night OR the MC choose to go home and let her have fun with some luck guy.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Wow. Did not expect anything here, but the game is all in all really nice so far!

Just one technical question - i had one run through, then started a new game. But now, whenever I reach a "chaper completed" position, the game seems to be stuck. Happens both if I start the "Party" memory and the "new game" memory. I even tried the "factory reset" option already once.

Did someone else encounter this and is there a known solution?

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
The MC go to a bar, wait for Laura, they talk in the chat, he take a photo of her entering the bar, she goes and talk with people, dance, kiss some guys, etc. The MC and Laura go to the car and have some fun at the end of the night OR the MC choose to go home and let her have fun with some luck guy.
Sounds really cool! The very concept of some kind of “casual connections” is very hot.
I hope that Nathan will not be Laura's only partner.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Just one technical question - i had one run through, then started a new game. But now, whenever I reach a "chaper completed" position, the game seems to be stuck. Happens both if I start the "Party" memory and the "new game" memory. I even tried the "factory reset" option already once.

Did someone else encounter this and is there a known solution?
In case someone else has this problem - one manual solution is to navigate to windows\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\ and remove or rename the "La Stag" folder there. Essentially thats a manual "reset to factory" - all progress gone of course, but the game then loads again after completing a chapter.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
There's a Factory Reset in the Settings to do that too.

But yes, that's a known issue of version 0.6. One that I spent a lot of time working on for 0.7, in the hope that it won't happen again. It haven't on my end, at least.

Reactions: deviousstorm

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
There's a Factory Reset in the Settings to do that too.

But yes, that's a known issue of version 0.6. One that I spent a lot of time working on for 0.7, in the hope that it won't happen again. It haven't on my end, at least.
Thanks, and great! However, the factory reset unfortunately also did not work here for me ... only doing it manually. But that works and I can play around with another playthrough, thats the main thing ;)

Further question though - is there some sort of list of all potentially reachable scenes and/or pictures? I already encountered two from Ashley which one might or might not get, depending on the answers (one very obvious, one less so ...), and I also read about one random scene, but not sure when that would come up?
It's a bit of a collectors habit probably, but knowing what might still be out there would i guess motivate to try a few more run throughs ...

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Further question though - is there some sort of list of all potentially reachable scenes and/or pictures? I already encountered two from Ashley which one might or might not get, depending on the answers (one very obvious, one less so ...), and I also read about one random scene, but not sure when that would come up?
It's a bit of a collectors habit probably, but knowing what might still be out there would i guess motivate to try a few more run throughs ...
From ‘le stag’ previous answers some text exchanges between chapters (he call them ‘interlude’) are random.
Actually unless extracting files from game there seems to be no list
‘Le stag’ have shared some change on the gallery system in a public patreon post
May be some evolution about it but also.

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
If you save your game right as you get that first image/nude from the red haired girl (before responding) and load the save (to explore other options, you see) the game will fail to load Laura's next messages and it's impossible to advance from there

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
If you save your game right as you get that first image/nude from the red haired girl (before responding) and load the save (to explore other options, you see) the game will fail to load Laura's next messages and it's impossible to advance from there
having been there multiple times that happens more frequently than you'd think. The best I can figure is if you save/load as a chapter ends/starts if catches it up.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The interludes are the cause of the issues, because the list of available interludes isn't saved correctly. That's why it bugs there (the red-haired girl is an interlude too).

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
One additional question, in case that already came up - is there a plan to allow user mods via some sort of interface? Popped in my mind because of the banner above, Uni does have that option as far as I know ... ?

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Me neither ;) - but ideally it would be to just hook some text and choices into the current lines.
Like - on additional option to getting her to actually send the photo to Mike, instead of just teasing about it, before returning to the standard path. Or having some additional steps in at the first "bar action" and the like (that moves a tad quickly maybe - and clear that this cannot be perfect for everyone, but a mod could easily give more options there).

But as I said, unfortunately no experience with Unity on my end.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
@Le Stag have shared some change on the gallery system in a public patreon post
May be some evolution about it but also.
Proposing names. For the cross-run pictures "My Showroom" and the overall pictures " Le Stag 's Atelier"

Last edited:

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
Hey Le Stag,

I tried to message privately but I can't seem to start a separate conversation with you so I'll just post here. I think your game is fantastic and the only real small problem with AI art is that there are occasionally issues with hands and other details. I'm not sure if you have any sort of desire or plan to remedy those issues with some of the images, but if not I figured I'd reach out. I have a little bit of graphic design experience (I'm not professional by any means whatsoever) and what little errors there are seem fairly straightforward to fix without making it crazy obvious that doctoring has taken place.

I went through four notable examples:
NTSE.JPG

and here are some very quick edits I've made as a proof of concept to clean them up:
NTSF.JPG

All of these were taken from low res screenshots though, so none of the fixed versions can really be used as is. I mainly did them just to see how they would turn out and if these edits would require more work than I was expecting. I have no idea what the native resolution of these images are, and I don't know if you would be comfortable sharing them, but if so I could potentially clean some of them up for you and you could replace the ones in game with the fixed versions. I also haven't seen all the interludes so I have no clue how many images would need to be fixed, but if you're interested I'd be willing to help out a bit in my free time. Also not sure if there is a picture you'd love to have used but an error like that prevented it, in those cases I might be able to just fix it, that said, some errors may be too extreme to really fix.

Anyway, if you're interested and don't want to clutter this thread with discussion about retouching you can reach out privately and get an idea of how much would need to be done. If you're not looking to correct these types of things no worries at all, I'm sure most players don't really mind, but if you are interested so just let me know if there's a way you'd want to try to provide the files, if any are a priority, or if there is even a list of ones you're aware of because I'm sure I haven't noticed them all. Really think this game is great an if I can help add to the quality with just a couple quick and easy edits I'm happy to help.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018

Spoilers for new act is here

All looks good and nice. Big fun of whole chapter for talking stuff out. Cant wait for chapter 18, is there possibility for a tease in chapter 16 about no protection sex from Laura? Angle seems fine for that.

On other hand not a fan of new female character. Considering there is not much talks with current girls outside of Laura, Tara having only 1 interaction in whole part 1, is there really need for new character?

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes