4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
lol, I'm so sorry you're that kind of individual, I'll explain myself out of politeness but I'm done here otherwise.
I'm doing my best to answer politely to people that act as if their vision of something is an absolute truth. And there are a lot of them here, it seems. But you don't get to say "you're that kind of individual" when you talk that way.

I can't satisfy everyone, and you, sadly, seem to be on the "unsatisfied" end. That's too bad, but that's how it works. In a perfect world, you would have said "this game isn't for me", and it would have been over.

And yes, the funny thing is that she talks more than once about setting rules and making everyone feel comfortable, and then she starts forcing me to do what she wants and doesn't ask my opinion.
I'll make it clearer, when reworking the first chapters, that she basically has free reign.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
I'm doing my best to answer politely to people that act as if their vision of something is an absolute truth. And there are a lot of them here, it seems. But you don't get to say "you're that kind of individual" when you talk that way.

I can't satisfy everyone, and you, sadly, seem to be on the "unsatisfied" end. That's too bad, but that's how it works. In a perfect world, you would have said "this game isn't for me", and it would have been over.

I'll make it clearer, when reworking the first chapters, that she basically has free reign.
Okay, I get it. But I'm begging you, how do I get an X-ray from Nathan? I've been thinking about it all night and couldn't sleep, please.. I understand clogging up the discussion is crap, but please

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Okay, I get it. But I'm begging you, how do I get an X-ray from Nathan? I've been thinking about it all night and couldn't sleep, please.. I understand clogging up the discussion is crap, but please
It's supposed to be random after the first time Laura has sex with him. But I've removed it temporarily because the picture didn't fit with the story. I'm not sure I'll put it back in, so here it is:

Laura X-Ray 1.jpg

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Oh I hope there's x-rays like that when involving creampies at least.
There will be. My issue with this one is that it involved a condom but, because they're sent randomly, it could have been sent after the condom was off. So I'll try to see if I can put it somewhere else.

But now that Nathan will get to fuck Laura raw, you may get such pics without the condom (not in 0.7 though, I haven't added one yet).

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
There will be. My issue with this one is that it involved a condom but, because they're sent randomly, it could have been sent after the condom was off. So I'll try to see if I can put it somewhere else.

But now that Nathan will get to fuck Laura raw, you may get such pics without the condom (not in 0.7 though, I haven't added one yet).
You mean x-rays are sent randomly or all pictures? That's an interesting mechanic.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
You mean x-rays are sent randomly or all pictures? That's an interesting mechanic.
Between each chapter, you get 2 interludes. Each one is a few lines of text with a picture. They're chosen randomly, among a list that grows over time (to create escalation, and be cohesive with the story). They're basically a way for me to throw random sexy pics at you, ones that wouldn't exactly fit the story, while creating a life for the characters outside of the main story itself.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

While I can't say how complicated it would be to code it, it seems the best solution would be to limit the random pictures that can show up depending on when the story is pulling one. You could do a no condom variant and then have the game pull either one or the other depending on when the event occurs. Once things move into no condom sex, that pic could be locked out of the pool of pictures that can randomly show up.

Reactions: Xakorik

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Do you mean the red and blue messages that are enabled through the settings? Or if you choose another option at the very beginning, then the whole story will change?And can someone else help? I can't get a photo from nathan even though the relationship is 3 points, so do I need even more? Ohh, this is starting to get annoying, going over again with a non-working message skip is madness. There are so many questions and so few answers, and given my obsession with the new game, it's starting to kill me.
photos from nathan and her blue or red chats isn't related to each other. don't worry. when youw ant to get a photo from nathan, just make Laura send any photos (in dress, or in lingerie, or anything that laura supposed to send to us, let her send to nathan. after that, check the menu and see if nathan's relationship reach 100%, if already 100% he will send her missionary photo of Laura edited. CMIIW, for it's working for me

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
lol, I'm so sorry you're that kind of individual, I'll explain myself out of politeness but I'm done here otherwise.

It's not a matter of flavor as you try to present it, it's the overall direction the game is likely taking, as previously mentioned by someone else before me and that I absolutely agree with, whether you ignore our opinions or not is none of my concerns since you're apparently already high on your ego anyway.

I'm not being asked for consent, I'm asked to sit and wait, I have no options for initiative and things happens without even me knowing, sorry to repeat myself but Laura Kissing Nathan is out of boundary, and especially because of her doing so without me knowing (cf: the party), and that she allow herself so much lattitude and refusing me the reciprocal is infuriating, and again however high on your ego you may be, that's not netorase, no matter how much mental gymnastic you put yourself through to justify it, I'm telling you right now, it's NOT netorase.

In regard to Ashley scene, when she ask me to beg for it is another path downward, it's the whole theme of a thousand other corruptions games, "baby steps" and I'm not taking that path, It's a choice I make and I'm being punished (locked out of content) so I have no choices but to be submissive or I get nothing, even if you get on your high horses throwing "wild exaggeration", it's not, I should be offered another dialogue option where she concede, but as I said I before and I'll say it again, I'm forced in a passive position where I give more than I take and it's not OK.

and I'm not saying that because of the way that it is, I loved a lot of netorare game, but ONE MORE TIME it's NOT how the game was advertised to me " The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties. "

Now feel free to get offended, play the victim and believe you can't be wrong all you want, I out of this conversation.
just, get out of here man

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
photos from nathan and her blue or red chats isn't related to each other. don't worry. when youw ant to get a photo from nathan, just make Laura send any photos (in dress, or in lingerie, or anything that laura supposed to send to us, let her send to nathan. after that, check the menu and see if nathan's relationship reach 100%, if already 100% he will send her missionary photo of Laura edited. CMIIW, for it's working for me
Thank you, dear, but it has already been explained to me that this content has been deleted so far.And I wonder if it is planned to create full-fledged hints, like option 1 you will get a point of affection option 2 you will open the root option 3 you will get a photo and so on, just given the lack of a complete skip and hints, you will have to replay and restart a hundred times, which is sad

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
Thank you, dear, but it has already been explained to me that this content has been deleted so far.And I wonder if it is planned to create full-fledged hints, like option 1 you will get a point of affection option 2 you will open the root option 3 you will get a photo and so on, just given the lack of a complete skip and hints, you will have to replay and restart a hundred times, which is sad
ahhh my bad, i play in 1.6.3 version, so i don't know. pardon my ignorance :(

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
It's supposed to be random after the first time Laura has sex with him. But I've removed it temporarily because the picture didn't fit with the story. I'm not sure I'll put it back in, so here it is:
Remove in the next version then
Because it is still in the 6.4

1720270046717.png

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Fucking finally.It took me 7 damn hours to find this.Oh my God, finally.But here's where she just ignores me after the raw photo, it's fucking hot, but at the same time I thought, lol, are you completely fucked up, biomusor?But considering the root of dominance, it's fucking awesome.And in general, after going through submission and domination, I understood everything.The fact that she teased me and behaved like a bitch is nothing compared to the routine of submission...I understood everything and my heart calmed down.Especially Nathan, I got the impression that he is a really good bro, I hope there will be no hard ntr, because Nathan is a cool dude and it has already been said that there will only be sex and no more otherwise contradiction and disappointment

Last edited:

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
Some of the images Laura sends you are random? I'm not sure I'm fan of this, I hate missable content in games.. I have found many pictures in the source files that I haven't seen in the game and I already played it 3 times with different paths, is it possible that those are just planned content and not actually in the game yet?

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Some of the images Laura sends you are random? I'm not sure I'm fan of this, I hate missable content in games.. I have found many pictures in the source files that I haven't seen in the game and I already played it 3 times with different paths, is it possible that those are just planned content and not actually in the game yet?
According to the developer, yes. Some of the content randomly appears between chapters

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes