4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
If only we could click through the game at our own pace, replaying it wouldn't be such a slog..
Fuck yes, I'm tired of holding Ctrl with one hand and playing LOL with the other. And even with that damn Ctrl, playback is super lazy. I hope something will be done about it after all

Reactions: huiAPPOAJ

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fucking finally.It took me 7 damn hours to find this.Oh my God, finally.But here's where she just ignores me after the raw photo, it's fucking hot, but at the same time I thought, lol, are you completely fucked up, biomusor?But considering the root of dominance, it's fucking awesome.And in general, after going through submission and domination, I understood everything.The fact that she teased me and behaved like a bitch is nothing compared to the routine of submission...I understood everything and my heart calmed down.Especially Nathan, I got the impression that he is a really good bro, I hope there will be no hard ntr, because Nathan is a cool dude and it has already been said that there will only be sex and no more otherwise contradiction and disappointment
Is it possible to send a save? I wanna see the difference.

Reactions: iklanbaso

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Is it possible to send a save? I wanna see the difference.
Sorry, dear, but it's difficult with this (After passing, I overwritten the old ones and so on in a circle. And the site doesn't want to upload my files (I tried to upload screenshots but I couldn't

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, dear, but it's difficult with this (After passing, I overwritten the old ones and so on in a circle. And the site doesn't want to upload my files (I tried to upload screenshots but I couldn't
No worries. Did you stick to one path only? Switch it in the options menu perhaps?

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
And again, I have a mega important question.Will the MC have the opportunity to take her without a condom first?Otherwise, it would be completely un-Christian...

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
And again, I have a mega important question.Will the MC have the opportunity to take her without a condom first?Otherwise, it would be completely un-Christian...
umm sorry, but for me, myself, i rather want Nathan to taste Laura's raw pussy first. idk man lol, Le Stag , idk if this is a good suggestion, but may i request for an optional route for who's the first one gonna do her raw? like, Nathan first or Mc first. just like when Laura ask the mc to send the photo to us (mc) or nathan. something like that

Reactions: Cedrog

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
umm sorry, but for me, myself, i rather want Nathan to taste Laura's raw pussy first. idk man lol, Le Stag , idk if this is a good suggestion, but may i request for an optional route for who's the first one gonna do her raw? like, Nathan first or Mc first. just like when Laura ask the mc to send the photo to us (mc) or nathan. something like that
By the way, yes. It would be logical that in the submission route she would not take the MC first and/or would not ask permission for raw. And in the dominance route, the opposite.The wolves are sated, and the sheep are intact) ))

Reactions: BlackRaiin

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
By the way, yes. It would be logical that in the submission route she would not take the MC first and/or would not ask permission for raw. And in the dominance route, the opposite.The wolves are sated, and the sheep are intact) ))
now we're talking. different tastes? one solution lol

Reactions: Degureshav

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Dev is doing a great job, can't wait to see the next update. I am really excited to see what they bring, especially with all these content updates, its very professional. I am hoping though that we can see the alt-pics in the picture gallery at some point especially if we play both paths so I don't have to switch saves all the time.

So there would be an OVERALL save, which is a background save that tracks the progress you make in either storyline, I am not sure what engine this is, but there should be a few tutorials if it is unity. So that way we don't have to switch, and its a lot easier to go through.

But so far, its be a fun game, and the next update looks great! and really excited to see what Tara, Ashley, Laura, and the new Female character is like!

By the way, for the people on here, please be kind to the dev. Development work is extremely taxing and something that takes a singular vision to accomplish. Trying to direct where the game is going will only deter the dev from talking here. Please remember to be kind, suggestions are fine, but there is always a limit. So remember to bug report any issues, or anything that might be of importance to the user experience.

Last edited:

sirkek1

Aug 30, 2018
Seems like people want for Laura to sleep around more rather with just Nathan, but I like the consistency of doing it with one guy, feels more intimate to me that way, like it has meaningful dynamics.
Super excited about seeing what you have in plans for Nathan's relationship system - I feel like not enough media explores the relationship between dudes in such circumstances. It would be cool to either become friends or be jealous of him, provoking more teasing from his side.

Like it could be later, within the context of one of Laura's games she could say that she won't be sending any photos to us directly and we'd have to ask Nathan to share with us. Possibilities are boundless after that - if we're bonded with him, he'd be open about the experience, praising Laura and saying how lucky he is to share all this with us and stuff like that. Or if he hates MC's guts we'd have to try hard to persuade him to send at least something, all while he's teasing protagonist about it.

And it'd be great to see how Laura comments and reacts on different kinds of relationships between protagonist and Nathan.

And please add more dialogue options to MC than ":love:" ":cry:" "I'm not sure", it becomes really noticeable that they repeat, kinda breaks immersion.

Great game overall!

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Dev is doing a great job, can't wait to see the next update. I am really excited to see what they bring, especially with all these content updates, its very professional. I am hoping though that we can see the alt-pics in the picture gallery at some point especially if we play both paths so I don't have to switch saves all the time.

So there would be an OVERALL save, which is a background save that tracks the progress you make in either storyline, I am not sure what engine this is, but there should be a few tutorials if it is unity. So that way we don't have to switch, and its a lot easier to go through.
That's how it works. Version 0.7 will allow you to see the pictures unlock through all your runs. ;)

Litcritic

May 4, 2018
I could not agree more that the dev is doing a great job. My only trepidation is that with the version number already approaching .7 there will only be so much more that can be added before the game is version complete, but its better to be left wanting more than to have something drag on and outstay its welcome. Looking forward to the next update!

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I could not agree more that the dev is doing a great job. My only trepidation is that with the version number already approaching .7 there will only be so much more that can be added before the game is version complete, but its better to be left wanting more than to have something drag on and outstay its welcome. Looking forward to the next update!
Lol... what?

Ain't no one obligated to finish developing a game when it reaches the number after 0.9 lol. I don't know why so many people on this site think that.

Besides, the number after 0.9 is 0.10, not 1.0. It can go up to 0.20, 0.46, 0.99.... or as many as the devs think need in order to finally push out a finished game.

For example, World of Warcraft went up to version 0.12 during Beta before they finally released the live 1.1.0 version. Basically, the numbering means nothing and it exists just to track how many updates have been.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Lol... what?

Ain't no one obligated to finish developing a game when it reaches the number after 0.9 lol. I don't know why so many people on this site think that.

Besides, the number after 0.9 is 0.10, not 1.0. It can go up to 0.20, 0.46, 0.99.... or as many as the devs think need in order to finally push out a finished game.

For example, World of Warcraft went up to version 0.12 during Beta before they finally released the live 1.1.0 version. Basically, the numbering means nothing and it exists just to track how many updates have been.
Basically!

Many people really don't know development cycles, and how long it takes to make a game. This is part 1. I don't know if the dev has indicated how many parts there will be, but that is a lot of time to develop and its still a single developer with almost monthly updates. Its all about patience really.

I for one only play an early access game once, and then wait for the full update (or a huge substantial update) that way I have new content, and who knows the Dev might go back and work on part 1 again if they move art systems, or change how some dialogue works. Again. Who knows and that happens throughout dev life.

I remember specifically how Subnautica bounced between different games entirely while in early access. And redid the entire story three times the beginning of hte game, they went back on what the characters looked like. Helk they even changed major plot events several times because they wanted to space out the content to hit curve interests, so players always had something to look at or forward to. Before they finally decided on a theme and story it took a few years of devtime.

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
I think it will be interesting to see how the dynamics unfold in future updates.

Ultimately we know the general concept of the game appears to be our MC getting sent pics from a bunch of women, and each individual relationship really boils down to a) why are they sending MC pics and b) how is the power dynamic established in a way that keeps MC in control to keep the game more in an NTS lane than an NTR lane by avoiding situations where characters antagonize the MC in a way he doesn't want, opposed to teasing him in the ways he's specifically asking for.

So far I think the dev has done an outstanding job with this; there's an interesting balance of power in that all the girls are essentially doing what MC wants, but for different reasons. MC wants Laura to hook up with Nathan. MC wants Ashley to tease him the way she does while acting as his wingman of sorts. MC will likely want candid updates from Tara, and all of these girls have a motivation to send pics to MC. Laura is MC's girlfriend, Ashley is a degenerate who gets as turned on by this as MC, and Tara is looking out for her homies. As we see more characters introduced though, I'm excited to see how the dev figures out ways to a) give a good reason for these girls to send pics of themselves to MC and b) create interesting new power dynamics.

Perhaps some girl needs some help from MC and sends him teaser pics as compensation? That would be an interesting dynamic in which he retains power (she needs his help after all) but he still gets the tease pics he's after. Or perhaps someone like Tara enjoys posting fitness updates and knows MC has a voyeuristic streak, which starts as just body pics and potentially turns Tara on enough to send pics of herself with partners? If Tara is a gym rat this could fit with her since knowing someone appreciates the work she's putting into her body could get her excited. Perhaps MC actually teases someone else at some point, like someone who has a crush on him and he gets to NTS them a bit with shots of him and Laura? This could open up to new types of images with MC and Laura. I think there's room for so many types of new characters; in time, of course.

All this really is to say, the possibilities are endless with this game. The general framework is just great, and there's so much room for more characters and fun types of relationships before we would ever get close to feeling like the concept has run its course.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
That's how it works. Version 0.7 will allow you to see the pictures unlock through all your runs. ;)
Hi Le Stag ,
a selfish "request"/"wondering" for the future.
A gallery is "cool" but there is a way to have the context of the photo thru runs ?
The teasing text message bring the history of the photo, may be you can add some summary with each of the photo with some kind of "note" ?
For example :
  • the blurred lingerie photo : "You wanted me to send this to Nathan, you will not able to see it"
  • first bunny one : "'coworker' bring this to work, ashamed to wear it"
  • one of the dildo : "this is so good, but need you home, come back now"
  • for the 'historical" ones, "our first sea walk" and so on
  • One of the Ashley photo : "You begged enough for this one"
With some "text icon" on the corner of the photo to get the text ?

Thx

Litcritic

May 4, 2018
Lol... what?

True. Ive done game dev before, and for the projects I worked on the first decimal was for the percent of the project we had completed based on the project plan, the second decimal was the number of builds released since the first digit was incremented. When I see version numbers in 0.0.0 format, I just sink into that mindset and forget that not everyone has a project manager riding them about documentation and versioning consistency (love ya Gary, you still owe me a milkshake). I have literally seen people increment version numbers on H games from .4 to .8 in one release "because it felt right" and then went on to version numbers past 2.0. There are no rules here, and I shouldn't forget that, but I always do anyway.

Either way, game is good, dev is doing a great job, keep on keepin on

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes