4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Hi Le Stag ,
a selfish "request"/"wondering" for the future.
A gallery is "cool" but there is a way to have the context of the photo thru runs ?
The teasing text message bring the history of the photo, may be you can add some summary with each of the photo with some kind of "note" ?
For example :
  • the blurred lingerie photo : "You wanted me to send this to Nathan, you will not able to see it"
  • first bunny one : "'coworker' bring this to work, ashamed to wear it"
  • one of the dildo : "this is so good, but need you home, come back now"
  • for the 'historical" ones, "our first sea walk" and so on
  • One of the Ashley photo : "You begged enough for this one"
With some "text icon" on the corner of the photo to get the text ?

Thx
I like the idea. It may be a bit of work though, so I'll think about it.

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
It feels like the dev has pretty much locked his door to do any sex scene or real life interaction between the MC and anyone else since the whole story is trapped inside a phone screen. Interesting design choice.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
It feels like the dev has pretty much locked his door to do any sex scene or real life interaction between the MC and anyone else since the whole story is trapped inside a phone screen. Interesting design choice.
I mean they've already done it several times in the content provided. We just haven't seen it because you don't tend to text your significant other while you're fucking them.

As an aside, I am curious if this will remain a kinetic novel or not. I was trying to figure out what bothered me about this game so much when all the individual elements were so solid. I finally realized it's because the game is about the start and development of a relationship dynamic that requires a lot of trust, but you as the player are railroaded into a very specific implementation of that relationship, which felt very strange to me.

It's not really a problem if it is the intended direction, I'd just recommend adding a tag for it if so.

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
I don't think that's true at all. Here are some things that could happen through a sceeen...
  • Group Chat. The game hasn't done this yet, but who is to say that MC and Laura don't make a group text with Ashley and send real time updates to her with pics? That would be a fun real time interaction in the spirit of the game and we all know how much Ashley loves this stuff as much as MC. This wouldn't technically even need to be done in a group chat, as MC could just text Ashley details on his own, but putting it in a group chat allows us to hear Laura's thoughts as well as MC so we can have them both communicating at the same time.
  • Even though it's not "in the moment", Laura could recap sex she has with MC by saying "Here are the pics I took of us last night, I loved when we... etc etc" so even though it's not necessarily real time it could give a rundown or sexual experiences between MC and Laura in a believable way. Or it could be her remembering her favorite times they had sex with accompanying pictures.
  • You could have Laura narrate exactly what she's going to do to MC when she gets home and include pics of their previous sexual encounters as example "I'm going to do this like that time... (insert pic)" and then we can assume the scene plays out exactly as Laura describes and even reference it the next morning via text, which is another workaround.

These are a few examples just off the top of my head, but this dev has been clever so far and done a great job with the concept so I think this might not be that big of a concern. There are a bunch of other things you could do that I haven't even mentioned here.

Who knows, we may see MC and/or Laura teasing others together at some point and if that happens it opens up to a ton of real time MC sex scenes.

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
it can still be done, "you were great babe. i cant believe you did that" *reply choice of sub or dom action* "i managed to snap a picture of that yknow?" *proceeds with image and flirting or recap*

Reactions: Rystvalya

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
it can still be done, "you were great babe. i cant believe you did that" *reply choice of sub or dom action* "i managed to snap a picture of that yknow?" *proceeds with image and flirting or recap*
I was thinking kind of the same thing

The day after, or 'several days later,' she send you some pics of what you two did or you send her some pics like when you sent the pic Tara sent you.

This could get a little too complex but if the dev wanted to take it a step further the image or images that you send each other could be dependent on what you answered in the previous conversation so its less a matter of what you want to see at that moment but a result of your past actions so it gives you a reason to go back and try different answers. Told her to take a shower before coming home you get a cuddle pic, wanted her just the way you are you get a snapshot of a particularly messy blowjob or something

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Asking for Tara's picture, then getting a picture of the others got me stuck in a loop in Tara's messages that I couldn't get out of. Other than that, a lot of softlock recovery, and a lot of needing to prompt the game with Laura's message to keep her talking. Maybe bugs with CTRL skip, I was using it pretty heavily just to see what would happen. Alternatively, could have to do with tabbing messages cause something broke every time I tried it (usually minor, sometimes softlock).

As for content, I like what's there. I'll hold off on specifics for now but there were two parts I really liked, one of which I was half convinced wasn't going to pan out because of how the game's gone so far. Pleasantly surprised. Looking at system info there were quite a few things that got saved from my choices. I'm curious how many of them will actually matter past the immediate next scene. When testing the sub route, I'm also fairly sure I got a dom message slipped in ('place you will never reach'), but it was blue so maybe it's mistagged or something? Also remember at least one instance of "some time layer" with Laura, so maybe some proofreading wouldn't be amiss.

Overall pretty happy with the update. CTRL skipping is still not nearly as fast as with a renpy game, but it is an improvement. It'd probably still take me at least an hour or so to get through the game. Not really looking forward to going through everything again to get my flags set properly when 0.8 comes but I don't really see another way. Oh well.

Good work Stag.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Asking for Tara's picture, then getting a picture of the others got me stuck in a loop in Tara's messages that I couldn't get out of. Other than that, a lot of softlock recovery, and a lot of needing to prompt the game with Laura's message to keep her talking.
Yup, I had to correct an issue at the last minute before uploading, and didn't test properly enough. A version 0.7.1 is on the way to correct these two specific issues.

EDIT: version 0.7.1 is available for PC. I'm waiting for feedback on it before doing the Android one.

Last edited:

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
Yup, I had to correct an issue at the last minute before uploading, and didn't test properly enough. A version 0.7.1 is on the way to correct these two specific issues.

EDIT: version 0.7.1 is available for PC. I'm waiting for feedback on it before doing the Android one.
Already? The links still lead to version 6.3

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Already? The links still lead to version 6.3
He is talking about the patreon version.
Public version is still 6.4 available on public post on patreon or itch.io
The new version will be public in one week usually unless Le Stag change his politic.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I'm waiting for feedback on it before doing the Android one.
Both bugs are fixed, as you stated. Also realized I wasn't getting any interludes in 0.7, so that's also fixed.

Tried the dom route, there's definitely some mistagged messages. Several dom messages in the vein of 'feeling like such a slut', 'being such a good girl', etc., which I thought was the whole point of the sub route.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes