Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes
Aug 15, 2020
This game is really nice i enjoyed it for sure. There's only one complaint that I would have and that would be the controls, they need to be worked on for sure.
Also this is just a question will there be a route in the game where Gwen sees the corruption of fem mc and actively eggs it on and helps out for some f/f sorruption.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
As a Fire Emblem and an NTR fan, this game is a godsend for me.
I've been looking for a tactical/management game where you have to protect your love interest from corruption or stolen away.
A few more heroines would make this game perfect.

Controls are easy to grasp for me. I can't understand others struggles with it.
Keep up the good work!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any way to turn off the mesage clicking sound effect? I really hate that.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Is there any chance for the male hero to NTR the girl without he himself becoming a woman? He doesn't need breasts or a vagina to cheat with a man :giggle:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, the questions that always gets asked. Is the NTR avoidable???
Yes, yes it is. However, no non-NTR sex scenes are in the game yet, wait a few months for the finished game of you want that.
Very much appreciative of this as written, not just because it's avoidable, but that it's something you actually have to work for. All too often it's either binary, flip a switch and they jump on NTRing or never do it at all. Having to work for it to avoid what I consider the bad ends of NTR happening rather than it being a forgone conclusion is great, just as much as it's great in non-NTR games where you have to work for the relationship(s) instead of it just happening (especially an issue with many harem games). Here's to hoping it lives up to the spoiler synopsis.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
NTR with M2F transformation... rather unique and interesting combination.
I will keep an eye on this game. Worth checking out!

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have a save with all the scenes unlocked ? I guess it depends on who does the groping, i spread out my groping choices so i dont think i maxed the relationship between Gwen and the others, so i only unlocked some scenes for each.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Alright, the questions that always gets asked. Is the NTR avoidable???
Yes, yes it is. However, no non-NTR sex scenes are in the game yet, wait a few months for the finished game of you want that.
I want the option of 'disposing' of my unruly subordinates. Say, beheading and necromancy?

Reactions: Ragingrager

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I never understand why devs try to create games with avoidable NTR route. Your try to satisfy two opposing fanbases and it always results in endless conflicts. Often times neither side is happy with how back and forth you have to go to please each sides. And the choice option argument is so dumb because NTR fans don’t play avoidable NTR route and ppl who don’t like NTR aren’t playing the NTR route. It’s a lot of resource you have to invest on. I much rather see a harem/romance or NTR stand alone game with various endings. And it only applies to the NTR genre cause for some reason people who don’t like the genre love dickriding in NTR games and have to announce to world they don’t like it every time :BootyTime:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I never understand why devs try to create games with avoidable NTR route. Your try to satisfy two opposing fanbases and it always results in endless conflicts. Often times neither side is happy with how back and forth you have to go to please each sides. And the choice option argument is so dumb because NTR fans don’t play avoidable NTR route and ppl who don’t like NTR aren’t playing the NTR route. It’s a lot of resource you have to invest on. I much rather see a harem/romance or NTR stand alone game with various endings. And it only applies to the NTR genre cause for some reason people who don’t like the genre love dickriding in NTR games and have to announce to world they don’t like it every time :BootyTime:
Because the RISK of someone getting NTR'd away is more satisfying than just having them get NTR'd no matter what? Player agency is pretty potent in H games...

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes