Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
:love:I like Leanne(!) and Rika !
It will be great if the main character (MC) has a femdom-relationship-(routes) with Leanne(!) and Rika !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing that! I appreciate it! :love:

That would be very difficult in terms of rendering for now. Maybe in the future and if this game gets enough support, I would consider adding a path like that. :giggle:

Reactions: J1215 and Zavijava_

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Neuvau [v1.04] [Asmodeus_]
DOWNLOAD
: - - -

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
:love:I like Leanne(!) and Rika !
It will be great if the main character (MC) has a femdom-relationship-(routes) with Leanne(!) and Rika !
I like Leanne too, I even did a playthrough that was just focused on her affection, but I feel like making her a bit of an auxiliary factor makes sense with the story. Like coming into the club being like "I won't submit to you, but I'll submit to your hotter friend" would not end well. I would definitely love content with her, but it doesn't need to be central.
Honestly this game is great and there are so many things and directions that I'm looking forward to seeing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I like Leanne too, I even did a playthrough that was just focused on her affection, but I feel like making her a bit of an auxiliary factor makes sense with the story. Like coming into the club being like "I won't submit to you, but I'll submit to your hotter friend" would not end well. I would definitely love content with her, but it doesn't need to be central.
Honestly this game is great and there are so many things and directions that I'm looking forward to seeing.
Thank you for sharing this and for your kind words! :love:

Yeah, you're absolutely right on the money here! Ignoring Andrea to focus on Leanne, wouldn't end well. And that's also valid with any group of girls IRL.

When a girl you like is in a group of girls (her friends/colleagues) you need to make a good impression to the whole group, even if you're not interested in all girls in the group. And that's because even if the girl you're interested in likes you back, if the other girls don't like you, they're going to cock-block you. I've had that happen to me a few times and it makes you rage.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah, you're absolutely right on the money here! Ignoring Andrea to focus on Leanne, wouldn't end well. And that's also valid with any group of girls IRL.

When a girl you like is in a group of girls (her friends/colleagues) you need to make a good impression to the whole group, even if you're not interested in all girls in the group. And that's because even if the girl you're interested in likes you back, if the other girls don't like you, they're going to cock-block you. I've had that happen to me a few times and it makes you rage.
But with Andrea, he (MC) also first met at the club for the first time. (He met Leanne and Andrea at the same time.)
Therefore, one could do this: They (both girls) could immediately offer the MC to choose with whom he wants to be = (Who will become his Mistress)! And in this case, he could choose Leanne. (And in this case, Andrea, would have reacted well to this). (Especially, Andrea and Leanne could agree in advance that let him choose).

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
But with Andrea, he (MC) also first met at the club for the first time. (He met Leanne and Andrea at the same time.)
Therefore, one could do this: They (both girls) could immediately offer the MC to choose with whom he wants to be = (Who will become his Mistress)! And in this case, he could choose Leanne. (And in this case, Andrea, would have reacted well to this). (Especially, Andrea and Leanne could agree in advance that let him choose).
First of all, thank you for your kind suggestion. Indeed in terms of mechanics it would work, but in terms of logistics it would double the renders needed going forward (like with rika and skyla).

There’s also a reason this happens —why in terms of story Andrea is the only option in this encounter— but that will be more obvious in the next update (chapter 5). An option could be given later to pick and choose (like with most girls), but for now it’s the character introductions. We’re just starting baby :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavijava_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, this week's progress update is up on and . Go check it out. :giggle:

If you haven't become a patreon yet and want to support this effort, I'd love to have you onboard! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, another weekly progress update up on and . Go check it out. :giggle:

If you want to support this game, I'd love to have you onboard! :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zavijava_

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
how femdom heavy are we talking here? is it focused on it or just a path or sumthin? ty

mate imma be honest, if its not your taste just shut up and move on, and yes, some people dream about getting pegged and that's fucking fine, nobody cares if you dont, people have fetishes and kinks welcome

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
Hey everyone, this week's progress update is up on and . Go check it out. :giggle:

If you haven't become a patreon yet and want to support this effort, I'd love to have you onboard! :love:

Oct 3, 2018
It's really rare for me to say something about a game here, but I felt the need to say something about Neuvau.
Love how the characters look, this game has the most realistic faces I've ever seen here ( except the MC but tbh I don't really care about him, I just imagine him as being me), which really makes the game more immersive to me, and maybe that was the intent here, really really good.
I really like realism, I'm an artist myself, and when a piece of art shows specifically something so well that I don't need to push from my imagination that much to make it more realistic in my mind, that's really a plus for me ( Hope it makes sense haha xD)
The only criticism or nitpick I have is about Suzie, I would love it if she look a bit more mature, not that fit, a bit of a belly, the breasts a bit bigger, a bit curvier in general. For example, Maureen is the closest to that " mature " category in my opinion, to give you a better notion, the first time I saw the banner of Nevau, I thought Maureen would be the " mom " of this game :)
At the end that's just my opinion, this game is already in chapter 4, and changing Suzie would be a bit weird and on top of that you wouldn't change Suzie just because of one person's nitpicking and that's completely understandable :)
But that won't make me stop playing the game, I really like it, until now the story isn't that different from other games to be really honest, but who am I trying to fool here? I just want to see hot sex scenes and fap ;)

P.S. but that doesn't mean that I'm not interested in the story :) I'm looking forward to what comes next :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It's really rare for me to say something about a game here, but I felt the need to say something about Neuvau.
Love how the characters look, this game has the most realistic faces I've ever seen here ( except the MC but tbh I don't really care about him, I just imagine him as being me), which really makes the game more immersive to me, and maybe that was the intent here, really really good.
I really like realism, I'm an artist myself, and when a piece of art shows specifically something so well that I don't need to push from my imagination that much to make it more realistic in my mind, that's really a plus for me ( Hope it makes sense haha xD)
The only criticism or nitpick I have is about Suzie, I would love it if she look a bit more mature, not that fit, a bit of a belly, the breasts a bit bigger, a bit curvier in general. For example, Maureen is the closest to that " mature " category in my opinion, to give you a better notion, the first time I saw the banner of Nevau, I thought Maureen would be the " mom " of this game :)
At the end that's just my opinion, this game is already in chapter 4, and changing Suzie would be a bit weird and on top of that you wouldn't change Suzie just because of one person's nitpicking and that's completely understandable :)
But that won't make me stop playing the game, I really like it, until now the story isn't that different from other games to be really honest, but who am I trying to fool here? I just want to see hot sex scenes and fap ;)

P.S. but that doesn't mean that I'm not interested in the story :) I'm looking forward to what comes next :)
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

You really hit on several subjects that I’m also considering.

On the appearance of the MC, I’m also a bit conflicted and want to improve on his model. There's a lot room for improvement, but that would require a lot of re-rendering and I'm hesitating to take on this task. It really bugs me a lot and I’ll eventually do it in a future update. :geek:

Indeed, I’m trying to make it as realistic as I can, but at the same time I want to still keep it interesting (aka impressive) in some way so that people will notice. And that's a difficult thing to do, so I'm happy that you like it! :love:

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Also on Suzie, it's really a temptation (and a trope) to have a mature looking mom. Most games have that. It's either the mature/mom style, or the supermodel/mom style. In this game I was a bit conflicted on that point, but I decided to go with the fit mom. She has other interesting traits that I won't spoil yet. The next update (CH5) expands a little more on Suzie's character ;)

Maureen's character is very special one. She's one of the doms and a very special one. She's definitely not a "mom" character. Maybe age-wise, but that's where the similarities stop :D If it's not obvious, she's the "final boss" of the game. Where the main character meets her at the start and has to level up a lot till he finally meets her again :cool:

It pains me a bit when you say the story isn't that different from other games. Between you and me, I thought the story would be the strongest element in this game, but oh well. I'll just try harder! :LOL:

To be honest, the plot is much deeper than the first chapters reveal. So far everything is subtly hinted, or intentionally omitted (not enough information is given to make the conclusion). And the awesome thing in this (at least I hope everyone sees it as such), is that as the plot is slowly revealed, you'll have that "Aha!" moment. Then you start a new game (to get to another path) you'll realize that it was there all along from the start. It's just not obvious where to look. I really hope this adds to the replay-ability factor, and I also hope that I would eventually change your mind on that :geek:

I think that CH5 will finally showcase what I'm talking about above. The release is planned for the beginning of June. So it's just a few days of waiting. :giggle:

Oct 3, 2018
Also on Suzie, it's really a temptation (and a trope) to have a mature looking mom. Most games have that. It's either the mature/mom style, or the supermodel/mom style. In this game I was a bit conflicted on that point, but I decided to go with the fit mom. She has other interesting traits that I won't spoil yet. The next update (CH5) expands a little more on Suzie's character ;)

Maureen's character is very special one. She's one of the doms and a very special one. She's definitely not a "mom" character. Maybe age-wise, but that's where the similarities stop :D If it's not obvious, she's the "final boss" of the game. Where the main character meets her at the start and has to level up a lot till he finally meets her again :cool:

It pains me a bit when you say the story isn't that different from other games. Between you and me, I thought the story would be the strongest element in this game, but oh well. I'll just try harder! :LOL:

To be honest, the plot is much deeper than the first chapters reveal. So far everything is subtly hinted, or intentionally omitted (not enough information is given to make the conclusion). And the awesome thing in this (at least I hope everyone sees it as such), is that as the plot is slowly revealed, you'll have that "Aha!" moment. Then you start a new game (to get to another path) you'll realize that it was there all along from the start. It's just not obvious where to look. I really hope this adds to the replay-ability factor, and I also hope that I would eventually change your mind on that :geek:

I think that CH5 will finally showcase what I'm talking about above. The release is planned for the beginning of June. So it's just a few days of waiting. :giggle:

I have a different opinion on the " mom " character, I see a lot of Hot milfs out there (by out there I mean in this forum xD) , women that have 2 adult children but they look like they're 25 or something xD Suzie is kinda in the middle but too fit for me, but hey that's ok really, that's not a turnoff or anything, it's just my taste and me nitpicking :)

Tbh I don't mind that the MC is a bit bland, that's not usually a bad thing, of course, it depends on what type of game is, if it was just a typical visual novel with no choices at all it would be pretty bad having an MC like that, but in this case, since the player makes a lot of choices by their own judgment, what they feel like is the right choice to make in a specific situation of the game, that kind of MC works very well, what I mean is that the player can view himself in the MC and tbh a lot of people will relate to how the MC thinks and acts, who isn't like that when they're 18 right? I guess it's almost everyone :)
And since the MC doesn't have a really " defined" appearance that's easy to imagine ourselves in his shoes :)

Regarding the tropes, yeah I think that's very true, there are some tropes that can't just be avoided. The only thing I would suggest is creating some dramatic stuff happening to some characters in a realistic manner, something that happens to people in real life so the story becomes more believable even having those tropes, and a bit of drama done in the right way is always good for a story :)

Also, I'm really sorry that you feel that way when you read my comment on your story, I should be more careful with my words.
On that topic, I'm with you there, maybe it's because the game is still in chapter 4 and it's building its " momentum " ( not sure if it's the right term tho xD) and I just need to be patient and see where it is going :)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have a different opinion on the " mom " character, I see a lot of Hot milfs out there (by out there I mean in this forum xD) , women that have 2 adult children but they look like they're 25 or something xD Suzie is kinda in the middle but too fit for me, but hey that's ok really, that's not a turnoff or anything, it's just my taste and me nitpicking :)

Tbh I don't mind that the MC is a bit bland, that's not usually a bad thing, of course, it depends on what type of game is, if it was just a typical visual novel with no choices at all it would be pretty bad having an MC like that, but in this case, since the player makes a lot of choices by their own judgment, what they feel like is the right choice to make in a specific situation of the game, that kind of MC works very well, what I mean is that the player can view himself in the MC and tbh a lot of people will relate to how the MC thinks and acts, who isn't like that when they're 18 right? I guess it's almost everyone :)
And since the MC doesn't have a really " defined" appearance that's easy to imagine ourselves in his shoes :)

Regarding the tropes, yeah I think that's very true, there are some tropes that can't just be avoided. The only thing I would suggest is creating some dramatic stuff happening to some characters in a realistic manner, something that happens to people in real life so the story becomes more believable even having those tropes, and a bit of drama done in the right way is always good for a story :)

Also, I'm really sorry that you feel that way when you read my comment on your story, I should be more careful with my words.
On that topic, I'm with you there, maybe it's because the game is still in chapter 4 and it's building its " momentum " ( not sure if it's the right term tho xD) and I just need to be patient and see where it is going :)
Yeah, I agree on the milf/mom stereotype. It's funny :LOL:

I don't want to make the MC more "flashy" or distinct, that wouldn't fit his character. And exactly like you said, the player is fitting into this character so he needs to be generic. My issues with the MC are more to improve the model, the detail of his skin, his hair, his body type. Let's say to polish his appearance. Not transform him into a Chad or something :ROFLMAO:

I agree it's not that big drama kind of thing, nor an explosions kind of thing. But that's not the story I intend to write. It's more of a mystery thing, that's slow gripping. That you keep wondering about what's going on with each character? That makes you want to explore and understand why these characters behave that way? What are their secrets? And that makes the perfect segue, because you hit it right on the money. CH1 to CH4 is just meeting the characters and the main premise of the story. CH5 is the hook. I just hope that my ideas will resonate with the players.

And don't get me wrong! This is constructive criticism and I really appreciate it! Keep saying what you think unfiltered, because it helps me to improve. It's priceless. If something doesn't vibe with you and you're willing to share, I want to know. And if I can find a way to improve on it, I'll definitely do it ;)

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, I agree on the milf/mom stereotype. It's funny :LOL:

I don't want to make the MC more "flashy" or distinct, that wouldn't fit his character. And exactly like you said, the player is fitting into this character so he needs to be generic. My issues with the MC are more to improve the model, the detail of his skin, his hair, his body type. Let's say to polish his appearance. Not transform him into a Chad or something :ROFLMAO:

I agree it's not that big drama kind of thing, nor an explosions kind of thing. But that's not the story I intend to write. It's more of a mystery thing, that's slow gripping. That you keep wondering about what's going on with each character? That makes you want to explore and understand why these characters behave that way? What are their secrets? And that makes the perfect segue, because you hit it right on the money. CH1 to CH4 is just meeting the characters and the main premise of the story. CH5 is the hook. I just hope that my ideas will resonate with the players.

And don't get me wrong! This is constructive criticism and I really appreciate it! Keep saying what you think unfiltered, because it helps me to improve. It's priceless. If something doesn't vibe with you and you're willing to share, I want to know. And if I can find a way to improve on it, I'll definitely do it ;)
Oh, when I said " drama " was about something kinda bad happening to a character, not like something from an action movie xD but something that happens in real life, for example, a character that has a dog, the MC knows the dog almost from the beginning and it dies, if the player is a human and has feelings at all, he will feel a bit sad at least, then the character that was the owner of the dog gets devastated and uses the MC's shoulder to cry and the story goes on to sex eventually xD if the player chooses to do it.
There could be a lot of stuff to add drama to the story: a character that has abusive parents, a character that is dealing with aggressive bullying, a character that is depressed because her husband moved out and disappeared and she became a single mother and works 3 jobs to pay the bills and support her kids, etc, etc... Maybe these aren't the best examples and maybe they're a bit vague but I hope you know what I mean :)
Just something real that makes the characters have a connection with the MC and not just being horny and being physically attracted as many other games do. Something that we as players find that the way that what happened between the character and MC is believable and could really happen in real life.

I love mysteries don't get me wrong and I'm really curious to know what will happen in your story, I was just giving some ideas, and since your game has various characters, you can have the main story but you can also have side stories for each character, and since the game feels very real visually why not have also real stuff happening to them?
Everyone has always something less good happening in their lives in one way or another, that's life, it would be nice to see stuff happening to the characters that people can relate to you know?
I think that's where a lot of games here kinda lack, a lot of them have ridiculous stuff happening to force the MC to have sex with some character, sometimes even worse than a porn video tbh.

I'm saying all this stuff and I'm getting to the conclusion that is not very easy to do, but it would be amazing to see stuff like that happen in your game :) especially because your characters look so real :)

But well, this is my opinion and my suggestion, I'm sorry if I'm being annoying.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next in your game!

And thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my comments! Means a lot! :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Oh, when I said " drama " was about something kinda bad happening to a character, not like something from an action movie xD but something that happens in real life, for example, a character that has a dog, the MC knows the dog almost from the beginning and it dies, if the player is a human and has feelings at all, he will feel a bit sad at least, then the character that was the owner of the dog gets devastated and uses the MC's shoulder to cry and the story goes on to sex eventually xD if the player chooses to do it.
There could be a lot of stuff to add drama to the story: a character that has abusive parents, a character that is dealing with aggressive bullying, a character that is depressed because her husband moved out and disappeared and she became a single mother and works 3 jobs to pay the bills and support her kids, etc, etc... Maybe these aren't the best examples and maybe they're a bit vague but I hope you know what I mean :)
Just something real that makes the characters have a connection with the MC and not just being horny and being physically attracted as many other games do. Something that we as players find that the way that what happened between the character and MC is believable and could really happen in real life.

I love mysteries don't get me wrong and I'm really curious to know what will happen in your story, I was just giving some ideas, and since your game has various characters, you can have the main story but you can also have side stories for each character, and since the game feels very real visually why not have also real stuff happening to them?
Everyone has always something less good happening in their lives in one way or another, that's life, it would be nice to see stuff happening to the characters that people can relate to you know?
I think that's where a lot of games here kinda lack, a lot of them have ridiculous stuff happening to force the MC to have sex with some character, sometimes even worse than a porn video tbh.

I'm saying all this stuff and I'm getting to the conclusion that is not very easy to do, but it would be amazing to see stuff like that happen in your game :) especially because your characters look so real :)

But well, this is my opinion and my suggestion, I'm sorry if I'm being annoying.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next in your game!

And thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my comments! Means a lot! :)
Yes, yes! I understood completely! And yes there IS drama in EXACLTY the way you describe it (again you're right on money, get out of my head). It's just not "hitting you in the face" from the start, like most VNs do. It's going to get revealed gradually. The drama in the story has already happened. You're just seeing the aftermath in the characters. It's like that tip of the iceberg (that's the kind of stories I love to tell). The iceberg already exists. You just have to explore it to see what's hidden underneath!

And if you think about it, it's the same way you meet people/characters in real life. You're not going to know their whole backstory in an instant. First you have to build a relationship with them. Then if they trust you, they tell you something "light" about themselves. Then if they like you more, they tell you a bit more. For some, you've got to play the right cards to learn their backstory. Some others will never tell (either they never want to share, or they're in denial). That's what I'm trying to do with the characters in this game. :geek:

Your ideas are cool, and funny thing is I'm thinking the same way. I don't want to spoil much, but if you like this stuff and you don't mind waiting for future updates, you're going to love this story long term. :giggle:

It's not obvious yet, because we've not hit that point in the story, but the story starts like most adult games, but it'll gradually starting to "get real". I'm naturally a very dark writer, so I'm familiar, and I'm always trying to tone it down A LOT, because at the end of a day, you just wanna fap, not cry yourself to sleep :ROFLMAO:

If what I have in my mind comes out the way I want to, then we'll have a much "real" story with great sexy stuff that will guide the player through an emotional journey (with a happy end ofc) :giggle:

And it means a lot to me too to discuss with awesome people! That's one important aspect of why I'm here. To discuss like this it's really a pleasure! :love:

Reactions: VeryShamelessLarry
Oct 3, 2018
Yes, yes! I understood completely! And yes there IS drama in EXACLTY the way you describe it (again you're right on money, get out of my head). It's just not "hitting you in the face" from the start, like most VNs do. It's going to get revealed gradually. The drama in the story has already happened. You're just seeing the aftermath in the characters. It's like that tip of the iceberg (that's the kind of stories I love to tell). The iceberg already exists. You just have to explore it to see what's hidden underneath!

And if you think about it, it's the same way you meet people/characters in real life. You're not going to know their whole backstory in an instant. First you have to build a relationship with them. Then if they trust you, they tell you something "light" about themselves. Then if they like you more, they tell you a bit more. For some, you've got to play the right cards to learn their backstory. Some others will never tell (either they never want to share, or they're in denial). That's what I'm trying to do with the characters in this game. :geek:

Your ideas are cool, and funny thing is I'm thinking the same way. I don't want to spoil much, but if you like this stuff and you don't mind waiting for future updates, you're going to love this story long term. :giggle:

It's not obvious yet, because we've not hit that point in the story, but the story starts like most adult games, but it'll gradually starting to "get real". I'm naturally a very dark writer, so I'm familiar, and I'm always trying to tone it down A LOT, because at the end of a day, you just wanna fap, not cry yourself to sleep :ROFLMAO:

If what I have in my mind comes out the way I want to, then we'll have a much "real" story with great sexy stuff that will guide the player through an emotional journey (with a happy end ofc) :giggle:

And it means a lot to me too to discuss with awesome people! That's one important aspect of why I'm here. To discuss like this it's really a pleasure! :love:
Ok you got me there!! I'm really glad that you have the exact same thoughts and the same idealism :)

Can't wait to see more about your game, what's going to happen with each character and what kind of person we can turn the MC into :)
And if you ever want to discuss more about the game or if you ever want help with ideas for background stories or quest lines for characters I would gladly help!

I would offer help in the art department as well, but I'm a 2D artist, 3D is not my thing at all xD

Thanks again!

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Femdom will be a great part of the story. The player will have different paths on how much they will comply with the femdom or will resist and assert themselves ;)
So, this is why both male dom and femdom are listed? Meaning we can assert ourselves and become the Dom in the relationship? Or am I misunderstanding?

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes