Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't had the time to play this game. I always wanted to. Just finished playing it.
Asmodeus_ well done :).
Not only your writing your renders also looking really good. You have come so far. Hot scenes are getting really hotter :love:.
Andrea is my favorite so far. I can't get enough of her. I want more footdom scenes with her :LOL:. The final scene with her was written and rendered really well. That scene was really interesting.
I couldn't get the scene where choose shoes or feet scene. I chose become her sub option. Help please.....

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't had the time to play this game. I always wanted to. Just finished playing it.
Asmodeus_ well done :).
Not only your writing your renders also looking really good. You have come so far. Hot scenes are getting really hotter :love:.
Andrea is my favorite so far. I can't get enough of her. I want more footdom scenes with her :LOL:. The final scene with her was written and rendered really well. That scene was really interesting.
I couldn't get the scene where choose shoes or feet scene. I chose become her sub option. Help please.....
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

For the feet/heels scene, you need to be a sub and get punished. To do that you avoid her call on CH3 ;)

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Love female dom and fendom excludind pegging and sissification, also planning on adding other kinks or is this light fendom also swinging and optional ntr would nice.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lnppo and Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Love female dom and fendom excludind pegging and sissification, also planning on adding other kinks or is this light fendom also swinging and optional ntr would nice.
Yeah, more kinks are going to be included. Pegging and Sissification are not planned for this game.

NTR or swinging it’s possible story-wise if you get into a relationship with Rika/Skyla, but I’ll consider this scenario in the future. If most patrons like that, then it could be included.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Neuvau [v1.05 Bugfix] [Asmodeus_]
DOWNLOAD
:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hi dev the game is pretty cool. It's nice to have femdom, maledom and romance scenes. It's really good that we always have a choice. My problem is how many routes are there in the game? How many times do we have to play to add all the routes? And it's very confusing to save these routes. If you can, could you add naming feature for save files?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hi dev the game is pretty cool. It's nice to have femdom, maledom and romance scenes. It's really good that we always have a choice. My problem is how many routes are there in the game? How many times do we have to play to add all the routes? And it's very confusing to save these routes. If you can, could you add naming feature for save files?
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

You can rename the save pages! On the save pages (1, 2, 3, etc.) you can click on the number (the title of the page) and it allows you to rename the page. This way you can have page 1 named as “dom”, page 2 named as “full sub”, or whatever. :geek:

And for the routes, for chapter 5 there are 7 main paths, but after this they converge to two paths for the next chapters. The main choices that are moving forward is if the player chose Rika or Skyla, and if the MC chose the Dom or Sub path.

For a future release, I’m planning to create an in-game route map, that will update as the player moves forward. It’s a rather complex thing to create, but I think it’ll help the player a lot to figure out what’s going on. :geek:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
It was pretty clear that that was roughly what you were going for; it just doesn't make sense. The moment Andrea either tries to use force against him or he takes a photo of her, the balance of power has tipped. Her having a recording of the MC telling her, after repeated promptings, that he has an erection (the fake choice there is immensely aggravating, btw.) goes right out the window the moment there's photo evidence of her having sexual relations with a student. That's a career-ruiner—and a massive problem for the university as a whole if it gets out.

As I said a few comments back: I understand that it is necessary to set up the plot you want. But that doesn't make it good writing.
There is also the obvious. The way Andrea goes about blackmailing him is not only weak, it's entrapment. To get him expelled she would have to play the recording for the powers that be, and they will hear just how she kept at him to say he needed help with his erection.

Of course the head honcho of the school could always be that third woman at the table at the club, adding another layer to the mix.

What the MC would need to get out of that blackmail is just a bit of backbone, which he does not have at the end of chapter five.

As it is written, Andrea is the lowest form of dominant...One that must resort to blackmail to get what she wants from this MC.

Not just in this VN, as i've seen it in several others... That whole idea of giving the player the illusion of choice is just plain annoying.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
There is also the obvious. The way Andrea goes about blackmailing him is not only weak, it's entrapment. To get him expelled she would have to play the recording for the powers that be, and they will hear just how she kept at him to say he needed help with his erection.

Of course the head honcho of the school could always be that third woman at the table at the club, adding another layer to the mix.

What the MC would need to get out of that blackmail is just a bit of backbone, which he does not have at the end of chapter five.

As it is written, Andrea is the lowest form of dominant...One that must resort to blackmail to get what she wants from this MC.

Not just in this VN, as i've seen it in several others... That whole idea of giving the player the illusion of choice is just plain annoying.
Thank you for sharing this! And you’re right, something bigger must be going on.

She resorts to blackmail in one of the paths. If the MC is already a sub, it’s all good.

There must be a way to limit the choices; keep in mind that it’s a Visual Novel, not a sandbox game. So you can understand that you can’t please everybody.

Would you prefer if there was no choice and the MC just walked into the trap? Meaning, if the illusion of choice is the issue, then I could very easily remove the choice. Would that make it better? Or is it the outcome that annoys you?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Would you prefer if there was no choice and the MC just walked into the trap? Meaning, if the illusion of choice is the issue, then I could very easily remove the choice. Would that make it better? Or is it the outcome that annoys you?
Can't speak for anyone else, but to me it's both. I dislike the whole setup, but the fake choices make it worse. They just come across as the dev mocking the player, going "Oh, so you'd probably want to pick the logical option here, wouldn't you? Well I'm not going to let you, hah hah!"

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Can't speak for anyone else, but to me it's both. I dislike the whole setup, but the fake choices make it worse. They just come across as the dev mocking the player, going "Oh, so you'd probably want to pick the logical option here, wouldn't you? Well I'm not going to let you, hah hah!"
I also think the same as you. The entire blackmail plot is kind of ridiculous if you aren't playing as a sub and the fake choices make it more annoying since you know the logical choice but cant choose it.

I don't want to tell the dev how to write his game and I know people like myself who aren't femdom fans aren't the target audience.

I think taking out the blackmail plot for those on the non sub route and then having Andrea just go straight to offering to teach the MC how to be more assertive and dominant would make more sense. Especially if you keep the MC's thoughts in about how he thinks there is something funny going on there.

It also adds suspense since you don't know if she is actually being genuine and wants to help the MC or if she is just trying to manipulate him for some reason.

Obviously we still don't know the full story yet but I don't understand why someone like Andrea who seems to be really powerful and is able to get away with the stuff she does, would waste time blackmailing someone like the MC to force him to accept her teaching him how to be a dom.

Like I said it makes perfect sense on the sub route but is really stupid on the male dom route but I suppose it's needed for the story I just hope it gets a bit better later on.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I can assure you there's no intention to mock the player, but I can understand why it feels that way.

I also think the same as you. The entire blackmail plot is kind of ridiculous if you aren't playing as a sub and the fake choices make it more annoying since you know the logical choice but cant choose it.

I don't want to tell the dev how to write his game and I know people like myself who aren't femdom fans aren't the target audience.

I think taking out the blackmail plot for those on the non sub route and then having Andrea just go straight to offering to teach the MC how to be more assertive and dominant would make more sense. Especially if you keep the MC's thoughts in about how he thinks there is something funny going on there.

It also adds suspense since you don't know if she is actually being genuine and wants to help the MC or if she is just trying to manipulate him for some reason.

Obviously we still don't know the full story yet but I don't understand why someone like Andrea who seems to be really powerful and is able to get away with the stuff she does, would waste time blackmailing someone like the MC to force him to accept her teaching him how to be a dom.

Like I said it makes perfect sense on the sub route but is really stupid on the male dom route but I suppose it's needed for the story I just hope it gets a bit better later on.
At the end of the day, it's a femdom themed game. Even if you choose the dom path, the MC doesn't transform into a Chad overnight. I can't please everyone, and I can't add a million paths. It will be impossible to render and it will be impossible for the story to make sense if it spreads that much.

I agree that there could be another way to make the player go with Andrea's wishes. So whether manipulation, or blackmail, it still remains a non-choice. It's a technique to move the plot forward.

Either way, I really appreciate the time to share your opinions! :love:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you for sharing this! And you’re right, something bigger must be going on.

She resorts to blackmail in one of the paths. If the MC is already a sub, it’s all good.

There must be a way to limit the choices; keep in mind that it’s a Visual Novel, not a sandbox game. So you can understand that you can’t please everybody.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that I think it is bad writing at all or that I think anything needs to be rewritten. I was looking at it from the perspective of the MC and the sort of character Andrea looks like if you've chosen one of the dominant paths and are being blackmailed.

It's definitely something that will call for Andrea (at least in my mind) to be taken down a peg or two once the MC gains enough confidence/dominance to do so.

If the MC smartens up some he should be able to figure out he was entrapped, and act accordingly.

As for the fake choices... The outcome doesn't matter, really. It's when you are given a choice that the game simply is not going to let you have, that's the annoying part seeing as you would have to assume this is what the player wants in selecting that choice.

I think if the story is going to go into that blackmail route no matter what if he is on the dominant path, then it would be better to just have him automatically say no about needing help the first couple of times and then spring the trap without the user input. You get the same result. So keeping the dialog and taking out the user prompts works well there.

And good, I hope there IS something bigger going on there... With the way she uses blackmail on the MC, I would hope she believes she has reasonable cause to think she can get away with it.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that I think it is bad writing at all or that I think anything needs to be rewritten. I was looking at it from the perspective of the MC and the sort of character Andrea looks like if you've chosen one of the dominant paths and are being blackmailed.

It's definitely something that will call for Andrea (at least in my mind) to be taken down a peg or two once the MC gains enough confidence/dominance to do so.

If the MC smartens up some he should be able to figure out he was entrapped, and act accordingly.

As for the fake choices... The outcome doesn't matter, really. It's when you are given a choice that the game simply is not going to let you have, that's the annoying part seeing as you would have to assume this is what the player wants in selecting that choice.

I think if the story is going to go into that blackmail route no matter what if he is on the dominant path, then it would be better to just have him automatically say no about needing help the first couple of times and then spring the trap without the user input. You get the same result. So keeping the dialog and taking out the user prompts works well there.

And good, I hope there IS something bigger going on there... With the way she uses blackmail on the MC, I would hope she believes she has reasonable cause to think she can get away with it.
Yes, it makes sense. Maybe no choice would be better.

There IS something bigger, but the MC (along with the player) has no idea what that is :giggle:

Reactions: dempun

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I can assure you there's no intention to mock the player, but I can understand why it feels that way.

At the end of the day, it's a femdom themed game. Even if you choose the dom path, the MC doesn't transform into a Chad overnight. I can't please everyone, and I can't add a million paths. It will be impossible to render and it will be impossible for the story to make sense if it spreads that much.

I agree that there could be another way to make the player go with Andrea's wishes. So whether manipulation, or blackmail, it still remains a non-choice. It's a technique to move the plot forward.

Either way, I really appreciate the time to share your opinions! :love:
I applaud your honesty. You'd probably be better off just scraping the dom path, especially since you've just stated that this game is pretty much a femdom game. The dom path is a faux path in my opinion as is the romance tag, but all the best to you.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I applaud your honesty. You'd probably be better off just scraping the dom path, especially since you've just stated that this game is pretty much a femdom game. The dom path is a faux path in my opinion as is the romance tag, but all the best to you.
Thank you for sharing this! :love:

The dom path is still valid in the story. It's the case where the MC tries to become dominant, but still is not there yet. I just need to improve the choices somehow.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the "romance" tag.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

I completely understand you can't have a massive amount of branching paths and appeal to everyone or have the MC instantly turn into a chad. Especially since you are mainly trying to appeal to femdom fans and you are probably more into that kind of content or you wouldn't make a whole game based on it.

The thing that appeals the most to me is seeing the MC slowly become more confident and assertive over the course of the game and the way he is right now, I don't see that being possible without someone like Andrea's help even if I hate her.

I have never played the sub route and have no real interest in it, but I'm assuming from what I have seen the MC is slowly going to start beginning to accept being a sub and start to enjoy submitting to people like Andrea.

Whereas on the dom route the people like Andrea and others are going to take more of an antagonist role since they are forcing the MC into being involved in their games against his will even if it is as a dom.

I will be happy as long as the MC eventually becomes more dominant and assertive eventually and in true Sith fashion is able to learn all he can from people like Andrea and use it to take them down or turn the tables on them eventually.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes