• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
This game reinforces my belief that people who are into femdom or ntr should stop trying to compromise with those of us who are not. It's your thing, do it.

It's not my thing. I mistakenly believed what you said here. Good good, no. This is femdom and male humiliation all the way. You want to reject the dominating bitch at the beginning? You have to do it stuttering like a wimp and with your body language all defeated.

Every step is like this. Even the "dominant" path feels absolutely degrading to walk.

Please just make your game femdom and label it as femdom. This would be a one-star game for me, or worse, but it simply shouldn't be marketed for me.
I also downloaded the game because of the promise of being able to avoid the femdom content.

Yes, the explanation the dev gives about the Femdom tag is a bit misleading, because there really is no way to completely avoid the femdom. No matter what you do, you're going to end up in that office and you're going to be doing Andrea's bidding, either as her consensual submissive, or blackmailed into being her apprentice on the dominant route.

However, keep in mind the MC *IS* a young guy and at the end of chapter 5, he doesn't have the sort of confidence needed to be a dominant. If you're on the dominant path, you are still having to follow Andrea's orders in order to be `taught`. He is being blackmailed and as far as he can see he has no other choice than to follow her lead.

That said, on the dominant path at the end of the chapter the MC is starting to gain some of what he needs to be successful as a dominant. Asmodeus has said there was going to be a learning curve for the player wanting to play the dominant path, which is fine for me as long as there IS that steady progress toward that goal.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game reinforces my belief that people who are into femdom or ntr should stop trying to compromise with those of us who are not. It's your thing, do it.

It's not my thing. I mistakenly believed what you said here. Good good, no. This is femdom and male humiliation all the way. You want to reject the dominating bitch at the beginning? You have to do it stuttering like a wimp and with your body language all defeated.

Every step is like this. Even the "dominant" path feels absolutely degrading to walk.

Please just make your game femdom and label it as femdom. This would be a one-star game for me, or worse, but it simply shouldn't be marketed for me.
What i don't understand is why you are even taking time to talk about this game as it is clearly a femdom game and then not for you.
You don't like femdom, yes it's ok, no one will force you to play it, why people always think that each game should be made for them and are pissed when it's not the case??
There are plenty of game in this site that i find absolute bullshit but i don't play them and i do not talk about them except if i have been misleaded by some false advertisement or by the fact that the reviews here are complete bullshit. Some ultra crappy game get 4-5 stars and some very good one have sometimes 3-4 stars. So i don't read any review anymore !
I don't know how many game i have tried and deleted 10 minutes later lately and i'm used to it, i'm not pissed or anything.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What i don't understand is why you are even taking time to talk about this game as it is clearly a femdom game and then not for you.
You don't like femdom, yes it's ok, no one will force you to play it, why people always think that each game should be made for them and are pissed when it's not the case??
There are plenty of game in this site that i find absolute bullshit but i don't play them and i do not talk about them except if i have been misleaded by some false advertisement or by the fact that the reviews here are complete bullshit. Some ultra crappy game get 4-5 stars and some very good one have sometimes 3-4 stars. So i don't read any review anymore !
I don't know how many game i have tried and deleted 10 minutes later lately and i'm used to it, i'm not pissed or anything.
Did you not see the section I quoted?

The dev is clearly saying that players are not locked into a femdom experience. I believed him. So I'm asking him to stop making this claim, because it's false. Players *are* locked into a femdom experience.

He should stop misrepresenting his game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Finally finished it. What a great VN, love it! I hope you will finish it, Asmodeus_. Too many devs have abandoned their projects over time. Especially if you have lots of different paths. Don't get me wrong, they are great, but so is your setting. So should you ever encounter something like a dead end when it's becoming too much, then please make it rather simpler and more streamlined than stopping development because it consumes too much times.

There are not enough games like this.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it and it helps me keep going forward! :love:

This is the no1 consideration I had from the start and I still have; how much it spreads with the options. I'm capable of writing all the scenarios, but it would be impossible to render (at least in this limited timeframe for a release). So I'm constantly trying to limit the wide range of options to a manageable amount.

I'm glad that you appreciate it, and as long as there people like you, I'll keep going! :giggle:

Reactions: Fzoner95

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I also downloaded the game because of the promise of being able to avoid the femdom content.

Yes, the explanation the dev gives about the Femdom tag is a bit misleading, because there really is no way to completely avoid the femdom. No matter what you do, you're going to end up in that office and you're going to be doing Andrea's bidding, either as her consensual submissive, or blackmailed into being her apprentice on the dominant route.

However, keep in mind the MC *IS* a young guy and at the end of chapter 5, he doesn't have the sort of confidence needed to be a dominant. If you're on the dominant path, you are still having to follow Andrea's orders in order to be `taught`. He is being blackmailed and as far as he can see he has no other choice than to follow her lead.

That said, on the dominant path at the end of the chapter the MC is starting to gain some of what he needs to be successful as a dominant. Asmodeus has said there was going to be a learning curve for the player wanting to play the dominant path, which is fine for me as long as there IS that steady progress toward that goal.
Thank you! That's what I've been saying from the start (if people can backread in this thread). :love:

And to explain for the rest; the MC starts as a shy guy with some issues (some hints have already been given). He's starting like that. Even if you pick all the dom choices, that doesn't mean that you'll instantly become MR CHAD. It's like joining the gym and waiting to fight in MMA the next week. If that's people's expectation, then that's not the game for you. It's not realistic!

If on the other hand, people want to see the evolution of the MC and want to experience what is to gain confidence as he learns how to asserts himself (slowly but steadily), then THIS is the game for you. :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you! That's what I've been saying from the start (if people can backread in this thread). :love:

And to explain for the rest; the MC starts as a shy guy with some issues (some hints have already been given). He's starting like that. Even if you pick all the dom choices, that doesn't mean that you'll instantly become MR CHAD. It's like joining the gym and waiting to fight in MMA the next week. If that's people's expectation, then that's not the game for you. It's not realistic!

If on the other hand, people want to see the evolution of the MC and want to experience what is to gain confidence as he learns how to asserts himself (slowly but steadily), then THIS is the game for you. :)
I think you've explained your intentions with the game fully in this thread, no worries there, but for the sake of avoiding repeated drama with new players (who are unlikely to read through the entire thread before playing) you may want to consider adjusting the description in the OP a bit.

I think it's specifically the phrase "you can avoid all femdom" that's causing some confusion as there's currently no way to avoid being dominated by Andrea: The MC always ends up submitting to her will, whether through spanking a girl at her command or licking her feet or whatever, it's still an act of submission.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Did you not see the section I quoted?

The dev is clearly saying that players are not locked into a femdom experience. I believed him. So I'm asking him to stop making this claim, because it's false. Players *are* locked into a femdom experience.

He should stop misrepresenting his game.
Yeah, you're right on that and I'll update the description to avoid misleading people. It was all a misinterpretation on "femdom" on my part! :FacePalm:

The path where Andrea tells the MC to become a dom, she still tells him what to do. And that's still femdom, because she tells him what to do. It's obvious now that people explained it to me, but it wasn't when I written that description. :HideThePain:

So, fair point to ubblesnop, there's no need to take this further :)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think you've explained your intentions with the game fully in this thread, no worries there, but for the sake of avoiding repeated drama with new players (who are unlikely to read through the entire thread before playing) you may want to consider adjusting the description in the OP a bit.

I think it's specifically the phrase "you can avoid all femdom" that's causing some confusion as there's currently no way to avoid being dominated by Andrea: The MC always ends up submitting to her will, whether through spanking a girl at her command or licking her feet or whatever, it's still an act of submission.
Yeah! You're exactly right! Thank you for your very kind explanation! I really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: gregers

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, you're right on that and I'll update the description to avoid misleading people. It was all a misinterpretation on "femdom" on my part! :FacePalm:

The path where Andrea tells the MC to become a dom, she still tells him what to do. And that's still femdom, because she tells him what to do. It's obvious now that people explained it to me, but it wasn't when I written that description. :HideThePain:

So, fair point to ubblesnop, there's no need to take this further :)
Actually, if the game interested me, it would be to avoid the femdom. It's not strictly necessary that I change them for maledom, but it's not something I completely rule out: there is a morbid pleasure in subduing someone who tries to subdue you. It's not that the maledom scenes interest me, it's rather the feeling of pleasure you get from "beating" the other when in fact it was that other who should have "beaten" you (so to speak).

But with blackmail the feeling is completely lost, first, you don't compete because you want to compete, you compete because someone else forces you to. In fact, victory doesn't produce any pleasure (at least in my case), since the fact of being there subjected to what another forces you to do is already a defeat in itself, you can win a fight, but in reality you are already defeated and you have lost the war. It's femdom in a twisted and unrewarding way. Personally, the only way to recover the feeling I'm talking about is to end the blackmail (subduing the blackmailer, killing her, any method that allows the MC to permanently and irreversibly get rid of the blackmailer) I don't find a viable solution to befriend the blackmailer: She is still able to blackmail the MC at any time. So it should be some method that eliminates the possibility of blackmail permanently.

That is why blackmail is a great wall that makes me not be interested in the game in any way.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Is the "About the Female Domination tag" blurb in the OP changed? I remember it was there in the old OP but idk if/how the text was different. I think it's pretty clear now, so there's really no excuse for thinking you can get pure maledom from the beginning. (y)

FWIW, I love the game and I'm in it for the femdom. I just hope we eventually get to do some extreme, fucked-up, utterly depraved shit like cuddling and holding hands with Andrea ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah! You're exactly right! Thank you for your very kind explanation! I really appreciate it! :love:
Actually, if the game interested me, it would be to avoid the femdom. It's not strictly necessary that I change them for maledom, but it's not something I completely rule out: there is a morbid pleasure in subduing someone who tries to subdue you. It's not that the maledom scenes interest me, it's rather the feeling of pleasure you get from "beating" the other when in fact it was that other who should have "beaten" you (so to speak).

But with blackmail the feeling is completely lost, first, you don't compete because you want to compete, you compete because someone else forces you to. In fact, victory doesn't produce any pleasure (at least in my case), since the fact of being there subjected to what another forces you to do is already a defeat in itself, you can win a fight, but in reality you are already defeated and you have lost the war. It's femdom in a twisted and unrewarding way. Personally, the only way to recover the feeling I'm talking about is to end the blackmail (subduing the blackmailer, killing her, any method that allows the MC to permanently and irreversibly get rid of the blackmailer) I don't find a viable solution to befriend the blackmailer: She is still able to blackmail the MC at any time. So it should be some method that eliminates the possibility of blackmail permanently.

That is why blackmail is a great wall that makes me not be interested in the game in any way.
I'm going to assume that nothing I've indicated is going to happen (the blackmail will continue, and therefore the femdom, and it's not likely that the MC will finish off the blackmailer in a radical way in the future, or at least in the near future). As I said, in my opinion, as long as the MC isn't free from blackmail, there is only femdom here, even in the path that the MC is more "dominant". So not liking femdom, I really have no interest in the game.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Is the "About the Female Domination tag" blurb in the OP changed? I remember it was there in the old OP but idk if/how the text was different. I think it's pretty clear now, so there's really no excuse for thinking you can get pure maledom from the beginning. (y)

FWIW, I love the game and I'm in it for the femdom. I just hope we eventually get to do some extreme, fucked-up, utterly depraved shit like cuddling and holding hands with Andrea ;)
It has changed to "If you don't like femdom, don't play this game", which is actually what should have been warned from the beginning.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great (if the MC goes the femdom path) to be able to avoid the blowjob scene and avoid the maledom scene.
It would be great (if an MC goes down the femdom path) for the girls to be and remain dominant!

Reactions: bip77

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Yeah, she's going to be perfect for this! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It would be great (if the MC goes the femdom path) to be able to avoid the blowjob scene and avoid the maledom scene.
It would be great (if an MC goes down the femdom path) for the girls to be and remain dominant!
I'm trying to guess what you mean, but it's not exactly clear to me. Could you explain further?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be great to be on the femdom path, they (as well as the other girls) were dominant to the MCs!
I understand, and thank you for taking the time to explain! :love:
That's a big change, but I'll consider it for future scenarios! :geek:

Reactions: J1215

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In contrast to some other players who posted above I actually like the story as it is :
A shy male mc is invited by some sexy experienced ladies to join their secret kinky games including light femdom, light maledom, light bdsm and some more sexy female college girls to have fun with. Don't change this just because some players look for a different type of game ...

Besides the current game version with lots of different paths, there could be an additional sandbox version allowing the player to experience and repeat all the events in a single playthrough. Now the player has to restart the game about a dozen times to hit every single event.

Anyway : looking forward to the next update ...

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
In contrast to some other players who posted above I actually like the story as it is :
A shy male mc is invited by some sexy experienced ladies to join their secret kinky games including light femdom, light maledom, light bdsm and some more sexy female college girls to have fun with. Don't change this just because some players look for a different type of game ...

Besides the current game version with lots of different paths, there could be an additional sandbox version allowing the player to experience and repeat all the events in a single playthrough. Now the player has to restart the game about a dozen times to hit every single event.

Anyway : looking forward to the next update ...
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Hmm, the sandbox idea sounds interesting, but I don't think it would work well with the narrative.

One of the most integral parts of the gameplay is choices and consequences. You pick a choice and then deal with the consequences. And that's what makes the MC learn and grow (like in real life). If it gets changed into a sandbox, that part is gone and the choices don't matter anymore, because you'll just free-roam and get "all the girls" in one go.

As it is now, you get to become the MC and decide what kind of person he is. Is he full lust, is he full dom, or an average stats kind of guy (or whatever else you like). Then you roll through the story and experience what paths open up, and what paths are out of reach. That lets you role play more and see what happens.

The aim is to have a rich route tree with lots of variety. Complex enough to be unpredictable, but simple enough not to become a chore to figure out. It might require a lot of replays to see everything, but that's the classic visual novel way; you can't have everything in a single playthrough. At least that's my vision with this :p

dempun

Dec 3, 2021

The blackmail is the plot device to help MC along on the dominant path. There are probably other and better ways to have done this, but the dev used blackmail and has created in Andrea a truly despicable person, someone who would use her position of authority and an entrapment level recording to blackmail the MC. So, on the story level this is what the dominant path MC has to contend with.

(I don't know how Asmodeus views Andrea in that mode, but it's the only way I can see her. Someone using blackmail isn't worthy of any sort of respect.)

I agree with you that because of the blackmail, there's really no way forward on any sort of friendship level for MC and the blackmailer. I would not want to see the MC and this woman becoming friends, anyway.

So, what would you imagine the MC is going to need to be able to get back at Andrea at some point?

From what I can see through the eyes of MC, he has no choice but to do her bidding. Given that, his way forward is to LEARN what she will teach him. Imagine how sweet it would be for the MC to eventually turn the tables on the predator using what he learns from her.

He's going to need confidence, and he's going to have to stop stuttering and stammering when he's talking to women. Perhaps if he can accomplish that, he can also develop another trait needed to attract submissive women, charisma.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes