BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The blackmail is the plot device to help MC along on the dominant path. There are probably other and better ways to have done this, but the dev used blackmail and has created in Andrea a truly despicable person, someone who would use her position of authority and an entrapment level recording to blackmail the MC. So, on the story level this is what the dominant path MC has to contend with.

(I don't know how Asmodeus views Andrea in that mode, but it's the only way I can see her. Someone using blackmail isn't worthy of any sort of respect.)

I agree with you that because of the blackmail, there's really no way forward on any sort of friendship level for MC and the blackmailer. I would not want to see the MC and this woman becoming friends, anyway.

So, what would you imagine the MC is going to need to be able to get back at Andrea at some point?

From what I can see through the eyes of MC, he has no choice but to do her bidding. Given that, his way forward is to LEARN what she will teach him. Imagine how sweet it would be for the MC to eventually turn the tables on the predator using what he learns from her.

He's going to need confidence, and he's going to have to stop stuttering and stammering when he's talking to women. Perhaps if he can accomplish that, he can also develop another trait needed to attract submissive women, charisma.
Like I said, I don't like using blackmail on the MC to go down the dominant path. The only way I could be interested in the game is if at some point the MC can get rid of it and cruelly take revenge on the blackmailer (Andrea from what I read). Actually the only interest of the game, in my opinion, is to achieve that revenge on Andrea, among which I would like to include publicly humiliating her and destroying everything she has achieved. Including sex in the process of revenge is something that is absolutely indifferent to me, for me what is really gratifying is the revenge itself and that Andrea completely loses all power over the MC, and if possible, see how everything she has built is crashes around her. I'd settle for a gentler revenge anyway, as long as the MC can turn the tables and Andrea becomes the MC's obedient little dog.

Actually, for me, all interest in the game would lie in revenge and the process that leads to it, as each little achievement that brings him closer to his ultimate goal. Thus, the learning process would only interest me as an explanation of how the MC reaches the final goal, but it wouldn't be particularly rewarding (rather nothing) in the way I explained above. In any case, there should first be an ending like the one I've described.

On the other hand, being, as I am, pretty weird at playing, and only playing one ending of each game, I would need a guide or something to tell me if I'm doing it right to get the ending I like. No other ending to the game would be of interest to me, so getting anything other than this one would piss me off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Like I said, I don't like using blackmail on the MC to go down the dominant path. The only way I could be interested in the game is if at some point the MC can get rid of it and cruelly take revenge on the blackmailer (Andrea from what I read). Actually the only interest of the game, in my opinion, is to achieve that revenge on Andrea, among which I would like to include publicly humiliating her and destroying everything she has achieved. Including sex in the process of revenge is something that is absolutely indifferent to me, for me what is really gratifying is the revenge itself and that Andrea completely loses all power over the MC, and if possible, see how everything she has built is crashes around her. I'd settle for a gentler revenge anyway, as long as the MC can turn the tables and Andrea becomes the MC's obedient little dog.

Actually, for me, all interest in the game would lie in revenge and the process that leads to it, as each little achievement that brings him closer to his ultimate goal. Thus, the learning process would only interest me as an explanation of how the MC reaches the final goal, but it wouldn't be particularly rewarding (rather nothing) in the way I explained above. In any case, there should first be an ending like the one I've described.

On the other hand, being, as I am, pretty weird at playing, and only playing one ending of each game, I would need a guide or something to tell me if I'm doing it right to get the ending I like. No other ending to the game would be of interest to me, so getting anything other than this one would piss me off.
Oh absolutely, I also want the MC to have that sort of revenge on her in the end. The only to make up for the blackmail is for karma to bite her on the ass real hard.

Other than that, I do want to see where the story goes and how the dev gets us to those endings.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh absolutely, I also want the MC to have that sort of revenge on her in the end. The only to make up for the blackmail is for karma to bite her on the ass real hard.

Other than that, I do want to see where the story goes and how the dev gets us to those endings.
I want to be sure there will be that ending first before I play the game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The blackmail is the plot device to help MC along on the dominant path. There are probably other and better ways to have done this, but the dev used blackmail and has created in Andrea a truly despicable person, someone who would use her position of authority and an entrapment level recording to blackmail the MC. So, on the story level this is what the dominant path MC has to contend with.

(I don't know how Asmodeus views Andrea in that mode, but it's the only way I can see her. Someone using blackmail isn't worthy of any sort of respect.)

I agree with you that because of the blackmail, there's really no way forward on any sort of friendship level for MC and the blackmailer. I would not want to see the MC and this woman becoming friends, anyway.

So, what would you imagine the MC is going to need to be able to get back at Andrea at some point?

From what I can see through the eyes of MC, he has no choice but to do her bidding. Given that, his way forward is to LEARN what she will teach him. Imagine how sweet it would be for the MC to eventually turn the tables on the predator using what he learns from her.

He's going to need confidence, and he's going to have to stop stuttering and stammering when he's talking to women. Perhaps if he can accomplish that, he can also develop another trait needed to attract submissive women, charisma.
Thank you for taking the time to share this! :love:

Keep in mind that in one of the scenarios where the MC is on the dom path...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now think about Andrea, maybe... just maybe... she was "asked" by someone else to do this (there are clear hints about this already). Maybe she's not all that bad. Think about her behavior so far towards the MC. Like everyone in real life, the motives are always deeper than they first appear. I've created deep backstories for each one of the characters you've met already, but they'll slowly get revealed. The less important ones will be hinted (not to overload the player with much info), and the important ones will be clearly revealed as the story progresses.

That's why I'm glad that you're talking about it. Because it will be obvious as the plot thickens later. And indeed, Andrea CAN become friends with the MC even though she blackmailed him. But at the end of the day it's the choice of the MC if HE WANTS to become friends with her. ;)

The interesting thing here is that even if the player can change his approach in the game (by picking different options), the characters (the Love Interests) remain the same people. They are consistent across all playthroughs.

Let's take Rika for example. If you agree to help on CH3, she's happy. If you don't agree to help, she's just disappointed. She doesn't try to deceive you. She doesn't force you. She's the same character whatever choice you pick. Skyla has a different approach if you change your choices. That tells you --the player-- something. That is INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED and can give you a lot of info about a character :geek:

Andrea ranges her reaction to the MC choices, but she wants to make this happen whatever the cost. Either you agree on your own, or she blackmails you. Again, that tells you something.

It's like in real life. If a person comes and talks to you friendly, you'll (probably) react friendly too. If they talk to you rudely, you'll (probably) react rudely too or indifferent. BUT ITS STILL YOU! You're a nice person usually. It's just this occasion that you reacted differently. You're just showing one of your bad sides. You need to know the person to understand why they reacted that way.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

I love this! :love:

We think a lot alike. And this scenario INDEED IS one that will be included. But the truth is not going to be as black-and-white as you describe it. It's going to be more gray (like in real world) and the player will have to weigh his options and make a choice according to their own values. I've given some hints on another reply here of why that might be that way.

And you're right, if you're on that mindset, I'd be pissed too if I missed that ending. So what I'm thinking is at some integral point of the plot. The MC's stats will be evaluated by the game to make sure he's grown enough to do this (to be dominant enough in this case). Then a clear branching option will be given to the player on how to continue. Like "take revenge" or "ignore and live your life" or "keep fucking girls" (these are random to avoid spoilers).

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I love this! :love:

We think a lot alike. And this scenario INDEED IS one that will be included. But the truth is not going to be as black-and-white as you describe it. It's going to be more gray (like in real world) and the player will have to weigh his options and make a choice according to their own values. I've given some hints on another reply here of why that might be that way.

And you're right, if you're on that mindset, I'd be pissed to if I missed that ending. So what I'm thinking is at some integral point of the plot. The MC's stats will be evaluated by the game to make sure he's grown enough to do this (to be dominant enough in this case). Then a clear branching option will be given to the player on how to continue. Like "take revenge" or "ignore and live your life" or "keep fucking girls" (these are random to avoid spoilers).
Thanks for the reply.

I like that there is a path similar to the one I have indicated. I guess I'll try the game and I'll comment what I think.

• Red Heart

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share this! :love:

Keep in mind that in one of the scenarios where the MC is on the dom path...

Now think about Andrea, maybe... just maybe... she was "asked" by someone else to do this (there are clear hints about this already). Maybe she's not all that bad. Think about her behavior so far towards the MC. Like everyone in real life, the motives are always deeper than they first appear. I've created deep backstories for each one of the characters you've met already, but they'll slowly get revealed. The less important ones will be hinted (not to overload the player with much info), and the important ones will be clearly revealed as the story progresses.

That's why I'm glad that you're talking about it. Because it will be obvious as the plot thickens later. And indeed, Andrea CAN become friends with the MC even though she blackmailed him. But at the end of the day it's the choice of the MC if HE WANTS to become friends with her. ;)

The interesting thing here is that even if the player can change his approach in the game (by picking different options), the characters (the Love Interests) remain the same people. They are consistent across all playthroughs.

Let's take Rika for example. If you agree to help on CH3, she's happy. If you don't agree to help, she's just disappointed. She doesn't try to deceive you. She doesn't force you. She's the same character whatever choice you pick. Skyla has a different approach if you change your choices. That tells you --the player-- something. That is INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED and can give you a lot of info about a character :geek:

Andrea ranges her reaction to the MC choices, but she wants to make this happen whatever the cost. Either you agree on your own, or she blackmails you. Again, that tells you something.

It's like in real life. If a person comes and talks to you friendly, you'll (probably) react friendly too. If they talk to you rudely, you'll (probably) react rudely too or indifferent. BUT ITS STILL YOU! You're a nice person usually. It's just this occasion that you reacted differently. You're just showing one of your bad sides. You need to know the person to understand why they reacted that way.
Yes, I am sure Andrea *IS* working with (Or FOR as you seem to be hinting at) someone else, Maureen and that Leanne person at the very least. Leanne took that picture while Andrea is masturbating MC while Maureen is on about `commitment`. Andrea's reactions to the MC are to first try to get him to agree to be her sub, then if he refuses tells him to GTFO, with that `you need to be clear about what you want` lecture from Maureen.

The reason the player (me) took the dominant path in all the early interactions with those two are that Maureen physically hurt him, and he wasn't interested in the sort of quid pro quid Andrea wanted from him to finish him off.

If MC had been the aggressor in those encounters, it would be a different story.

The next encounter you have with Andrea on the dominant path is in her office... Where MC is entrapped and blackmailed.

The `needing to know that person to understand why they reacted that way` at this point in the story falls on deaf ears here because I only know what has been written to this point.

This is how I base my opinion of the character Andrea. I'm sure if MC gets to meet the one(s) pulling Andrea's strings, I will like them even less. But you can't tell me that Andrea isn't all bad... At least not until you write the parts where she isn't all bad. LOL

Don't mistake me not liking the character to mean I don't like the game. This is just me playing the game and using my own imagination to view what you've written in how I would see it in RL.

So yeah, the way I see things means that the only path forward for the character of Andrea is to have karma bite her on the ass after the entrapment and blackmail. It will be good to have it be MC's choice to become friends with her or not.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I am sure Andrea *IS* working with (Or FOR as you seem to be hinting at) someone else, Maureen and that Leanne person at the very least. Leanne took that picture while Andrea is masturbating MC while Maureen is on about `commitment`. Andrea's reactions to the MC are to first try to get him to agree to be her sub, then if he refuses tells him to GTFO, with that `you need to be clear about what you want` lecture from Maureen.

The reason the player (me) took the dominant path in all the early interactions with those two are that Maureen physically hurt him, and he wasn't interested in the sort of quid pro quid Andrea wanted from him to finish him off.

If MC had been the aggressor in those encounters, it would be a different story.

The next encounter you have with Andrea on the dominant path is in her office... Where MC is entrapped and blackmailed.

The `needing to know that person to understand why they reacted that way` at this point in the story falls on deaf ears here because I only know what has been written to this point.

This is how I base my opinion of the character Andrea. I'm sure if MC gets to meet the one(s) pulling Andrea's strings, I will like them even less. But you can't tell me that Andrea isn't all bad... At least not until you write the parts where she isn't all bad. LOL

Don't mistake me not liking the character to mean I don't like the game. This is just me playing the game and using my own imagination to view what you've written in how I would see it in RL.

So yeah, the way I see things means that the only path forward for the character of Andrea is to have karma bite her on the ass after the entrapment and blackmail. It will be good to have it be MC's choice to become friends with her or not.

You're absolutely right! And your judgement on this situation is extremely fair! :love:
And I agree, the plot will reveal more information as we move forward and you can then weigh the pros and cons. :geek:

Those three not all lovey-dovey, and they're not offering pleasure for free (who in their right mind would do that anyway). The MC and the player will figure that out as we go forward. :cool:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what experience is for, but overall those are the options I prefer, along with mastery. What exactly reflects experience in this game? I could assume it's something like maturity, but some choices seem to be nothing more than "be polically correct" or "I don't like the other options, so I choose to shut up and wait and see what happens." Not that they're bad, in fact they're usually the ones I prefer, but I'm not sure what you mean by this attribute.

My MC has a point of Lust, which I'm not sure where he got, and none of obedience.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not sure what experience is for, but overall those are the options I prefer, along with mastery. What exactly reflects experience in this game? I could assume it's something like maturity, but some choices seem to be nothing more than "be polically correct" or "I don't like the other options, so I choose to shut up and wait and see what happens." Not that they're bad, in fact they're usually the ones I prefer, but I'm not sure what you mean by this attribute.

My MC has a point of Lust, which I'm not sure where he got, and none of obedience.
Yeah, it’s more like maturity. What a more mature or experienced man would do. Or at least what the MC aged 22 would think as mature.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Feb 17, 2022
So I'm not really into femdom but I have been surprised by other games where the MC can actually turn the tables, and that's always good fun putting some evil feminazi cunts in there place. So is this one of those type games or is this MC just a total sub loser who makes pitiful attempts at having a shred of masculine pride or can we eventually start to "seriously" turn the tables?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So I'm not really into femdom but I have been surprised by other games where the MC can actually turn the tables, and that's always good fun putting some evil feminazi cunts in there place. So is this one of those type games or is this MC just a total sub loser who makes pitiful attempts at having a shred of masculine pride or can we eventually start to "seriously" turn the tables?
Yep, one of the paths is to turn the tables :giggle:
The other, obvious, one is to completely submit.

There's will be also other paths in the middle of those two. :geek:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Here I was hoping we would finally get a good femdom game on this site, and then they had to pull out the blackmail shit and completely kill the game. With blackmail you go straight from domination to rape. Sickening.
I wouldn't have guessed that blackmail is such a turnoff in a porn game (I mean IRL of course it is, but we're talking about fantasy here).
I'm open to consider changing this part, cause a lot of people didn't like it. And I'm sure I can find a better way to do this transition.

I mean i've seen a lot of games where either the MC blackmails some love interests, and a lot of games that the MC is getting blackmailed into doing stuff.
Is this a turn-off for people that like femdom too?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Here I was hoping we would finally get a good femdom game on this site, and then they had to pull out the blackmail shit and completely kill the game. With blackmail you go straight from domination to rape. Sickening.
For example Estate: Dominate, one of the most known femdom games here, has blackmail as the main hook for the MC. You either work for the dominas, or you're getting "fucked" financially. That's also clear blackmail.

Treacherous Desires, starts with the MC drugged and bound without your agreement. That's considered rape too.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I wouldn't have guessed that blackmail is such a turnoff in a porn game (I mean IRL of course it is, but we're talking about fantasy here).
I'm open to consider changing this part, cause a lot of people didn't like it. And I'm sure I can find a better way to do this transition.

I mean i've seen a lot of games where either the MC blackmails some love interests, and a lot of games that the MC is getting blackmailed into doing stuff.
Is this a turn-off for people that like femdom too?
I am a very submissive person when it comes to sexuality and relationships, but the moment that character pulled out the recording she turned from a likeable, strong, dominant woman to a psycho bitch in my eyes. Surely lots of people like blackmail or are at least ok with it, but personally submitting to that takes out any and all enjoyment and sense of immersion from the game. And I came out with my opinion quite strongly, because it feels like 95% of femdom content in all adult games has to do with non-con rapey stuff, and so I was hugely disappointed when I got to that scene.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think the main problem here is :
if you don't use blackmail as railroad, then it turns into a player decision to submit or resist.
Since the game tells the story about mc submitting in one way or the other, resisting would mean to either create and add a lot of extra content for dom players or to give dom players a quick end of game a la "you resisted successfully and continued your studies. End."

The thread has the tag "blackmail", so blackmail as part of the story is ok.
If you can tell your story without blackmail, e.g. by seducing or corrupting the mc , it is also fine.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes