Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
i understand it's not incest game and will not be scenes with the mother
my question is .. is there romantic story between mother and son and some kind of action like kiss ,tease etc?
Your question has me confused. I'm guessing you're referring to Mrs Jones.
If yes, then I can confirm that she IS a love interest! And there will be scenes with her and the MC ;)

And there's not an incest tag, because she's not his mother. She is the landlady! :giggle:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Oh I just realized you're making a "remake", I was wondering why it all went silent for so much time :whistle:
I really liked the game when I tried it and was waiting to see the next chapter.

Can I ask roughly how much time before seeing the new version? Tbh I wouldn't mind to add my support (the little I can afford atm)

(Tina's obediance path is still there right? Don't you dare touch it (unless you expand it :D))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Oh I just realized you're making a "remake", I was wondering why it all went silent for so much time :whistle:
I really liked the game when I tried it and was waiting to see the next chapter.

Can I ask roughly how much time before seeing the new version? Tbh I wouldn't mind to add my support (the little I can afford atm)

(Tina's obediance path is still there right? Don't you dare touch it (unless you expand it :D))
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Yes, a remake was needed. The remake is almost done and as you can see from the teasers shared in this thread it’s looking like a different game. Next week remake is finalizing and I’m starting rendering on CH6.

I give weekly updates to the supporters (patreon and subscribestar) about the progress, but I can tell you a few things.

The script for CH6 is already done (a long while ago) and it’s around 36K words; that’s about 2 hours reading time. What is pending for CH6 is more than 600 high quality renders and three new locations to make. This means that there’s at minimum 2 months till a release (assuming 10 renders per day).

Now, about Tina, her path hasn’t changed at all. But just to be clear, don’t expect her to be a domina. She’s an 18yo girl that is more active than usual; she’s a go getter. But she’s still young and immature so there are a lot of aspects to be explored ;)

Oh, and something for you to look forward to, Tina has a big scene in CH6 :cool:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
:love: Thanks, can't wait.
Yeah, of course I don't expect the full extent of femdom (tbh I like the softer bits more than the extreme stuff) but If I recall correctly she was more of a teaser, so I imagined her kinda using her beauty of the attraction towards her for her (naughty) ends :)

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Yes, a remake was needed. The remake is almost done and as you can see from the teasers shared in this thread it’s looking like a different game. Next week remake is finalizing and I’m starting rendering on CH6.

This means that there’s at minimum 2 months till a release (assuming 10 renders per day).
Two months? Ouch! :(

Any thought to releasing the remade chapters when done, instead of waiting till chapter 6 is complete?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If I understand correctly, then the chapter where the MC ends up in the office of the institute boss, who tried to blackmail him into games with sexual slavery, has been changed, right?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes