the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Here is a defination of NTR according to this very same forum as quoted by Mr.BLasKyau above. :)
View attachment 1891951
so we can't actually agree to disagree when that's what this very same forum defines as NTR. :) Ignore what those Japanese games show man. those are really really filthy. :) try some Western ones. :) and you will see the difference. :)
What revenge is being had from that definition, the MC get's netorared and that's it. Netorare has to do with the emotional turmoil of the MC and their LI being stolen from them otherwise it's just regular cheating. Or are you thinking of netori?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Here, check this game out. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheating-wife-v0-65-blade7.34983/
This game perfectly illustrates both the cheating and Revenge part(ie,Natori) and NTR cuck part(Natorare). :) See how the LI cheats on the MC and then the MC puts her in her place and also the other, cucking concept as well. :) This is the perfect illustration. :) check this game out. :)
I've played that game, the revenge route isn't netori, it's avoiding netorare. Netori would be if the MC found the dudes girlfriend and then "stole" her instead. I don't think you understand what netorare is bro.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ Can we expect a release this month?
I believe he mentioned he's hoping for a September release.
Yes, exactly. Currently I'm working on the update of all the characters in Chapters 01 to 05.
I have finished the script with Chapter 06, and there's all the rendering for Chapter 06.

A good estimation will be end of September and will update all the patrons as the remake progresses! :cool:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, here's a teaser with the improvements for Chapter 04.

One aspect is turning some of the renders to 1st person. It certainly improves a lot the experience. The other aspect that you can see is improved lighting for the scenes. This does wonders for quality. It already feels like an entirely new game to me :cool:

Chapter 04 Change.png

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Asmodeus_ Looks great!

BUT...

... PLEASE use first person view judiciously. Especially during sex scenes and most notably for kissing scenes. First person kissing scenes are NOT hot in any way - to me - and look more like the MC has hooked a fish instead. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ Looks great!

BUT...

... PLEASE use first person view judiciously. Especially during sex scenes and most notably for kissing scenes. First person kissing scenes are NOT hot in any way - to me - and look more like the MC has hooked a fish instead. ;)
Thank you, I really appreciate it! :love:

And yes, I don't intend to use if for all scenes. You're absolutely right on that point. These scenes look silly and break the immersion :giggle:

Reactions: FullyAnimated
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes