WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I am ashamed of myself, that i haven't played this Gem earlier.
The female cast is beautiful and unique. I not so much like the protagonist, he really could use a makeover (at least a decent hairstyle would be great). The scenes are well done and are kinda "steamy"!
Good you decided to put this into a visual novel! So marvelous great, love it!

Still trying to figure out some scenes, like e.g. the point where i can choose feet stuff with Andrea as mentioned in the scenes guide.

I am happily awaiting the continuation of this! Thank you Asmodeus_

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I am ashamed of myself, that i haven't played this Gem earlier.
The female cast is beautiful and unique. I not so much like the protagonist, he really could use a makeover (at least a decent hairstyle would be great). The scenes are well done and are kinda "steamy"!
Good you decided to put this into a visual novel! So marvelous great, love it!

Still trying to figure out some scenes, like e.g. the point where i can choose feet stuff with Andrea as mentioned in the scenes guide.

I am happily awaiting the continuation of this! Thank you Asmodeus_
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to me! :love:

And yes the MC is getting a remake too. If you scroll through the thread you’ll see a teaser :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to me! :love:

And yes the MC is getting a remake too. If you scroll through the thread you’ll see a teaser :giggle:

Thanks! Followed your advice and went a few pages back, very good.
That style fits way more than the military style for a school/college student!

All the new renders are a great improvement.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks! Followed your advice and went a few pages back, very good.
That style fits way more than the military style for a school/college student!

All the new renders are a great improvement.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's the new model for Mrs Jones (Suzie) for those that might have any doubts! :D
No doubts, just love!

I have q question about "your Vision of the game" from the OP.
I read it like, you can play it all out in one playthrough, but your stats are kinda unforgiven with some requirements if i try to balance it out somehow i will end up with no scenes at all, because i choose a different option. That is okay, but later on, i cannot get to spicy content if i choose to say e.g. like be more dominant and i will suffer on the lust (path). Is it intented like this? (Maybe you could balance the requirements a bit more?) :sneaky: ;)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
No doubts, just love!

I have q question about "your Vision of the game" from the OP.
I read it like, you can play it all out in one playthrough, but your stats are kinda unforgiven with some requirements if i try to balance it out somehow i will end up with no scenes at all, because i choose a different option. That is okay, but later on, i cannot get to spicy content if i choose to say e.g. like be more dominant and i will suffer on the lust (path). Is it intented like this? (Maybe you could balance the requirements a bit more?) :sneaky: ;)
Thank you for your kind words :love:

Yeah, you're right. I think I need to rephrase that to be clear.

To explain it better, the stats define your playthrough. The game is designed not to show you all the content in one playthrough. You pick one option, you get shown one content; you pick the other, you get shown another content. There are some scenes that either you hit the requirement or you lose the scene. So if you miss a scene or a path because of a stat, that means you'll have to replay to get it.

On the other hand if you like to play in a certain way, you'll get to immerse yourself in that path and never care about the others ;)

And to give a practical example:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words :love:

Yeah, you're right. I think I need to rephrase that to be clear.

To explain it better, the stats define your playthrough. The game is designed not to show you all the content in one playthrough. You pick one option, you get shown one content; you pick the other, you get shown another content. There are some scenes that either you hit the requirement or you lose the scene. So if you miss a scene or a path because of a stat, that means you'll have to replay to get it.

On the other hand if you like to play in a certain way, you'll get to immerse yourself in that path and never care about the others ;)

And to give a practical example:

Ah! Thanks for the explanation, that gives me a clearer view on it! Yes I’m cool with that.
i like to do everything in one playthrough, bc I’m lazy, but if the other routes are tempting enough I play them too (that’s the case here)!
Have nice Sunday! (y)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
when is the next supposed to come out?
The script for Chapter 06 is already done. The only thing that remains is the rendering.

And I’m still working on the re-rendering for Chapters 01-05. So first I’ll finish this, then work on the next release.

If you want more detailed updates, you can join on patreon or subscribestar where I make weekly updates on progress ;)

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Great VN but still at early stage and updates are rare. More progress in story should be priority imho. Renders are decent so making them even better wont change a lot.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Great VN but still at early stage and updates are rare. More progress in story should be priority imho. Renders are decent so making them even better wont change a lot.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

I also appreciate your constructive criticism. I love improving continuously and in the past year I've learned a lot on how to improve my renders. Now that I've learned a lot, I want this game to reflect that. It wouldn't look good (at least in my eyes) if the 5th or 6th Chapter looks like gold and the 1st Chapter looks like a potato. A newcomer would be immediately turned off by mediocre renders and wouldn't even reach the last chapters to appreciate this. And if you've seen the teasers in the thread you'll see how much of an improvement are the new renders.

I know it's a big investment on my part and the supporters, but I think it's worth it to have a uniform quality on the game. And don't get me wrong; after this re-rendering is done, we're gonna be back in action with quick updates :cool:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don’t mind the waiting time, but I can suggest a rotation like the Dev(s) Boring Games for the game “Shut up and dance” executes. One update has the remastering of the oldest episode and the next update delivers new content then again a remaster of the next old episode and the next is another new episode that gets added and so on.
As a user i can appreciate this cycle.

But like I wrote earlier, no pressure! do what works best for you.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I don’t mind the waiting time, but I can suggest a rotation like the Dev(s) Boring Games for the game “Shut up and dance” executes. One update has the remastering of the oldest episode and the next update delivers new content then again a remaster of the next old episode and the next is another new episode that gets added and so on.
As a user i can appreciate this cycle.

But like I wrote earlier, no pressure! do what works best for you.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that setup! That does sound interesting! Unfortunately, that wouldn't work in this case because one of the changes was the MC model. So it wouldn't make sense for the MC to be changed in one chapter, and in the next look like potato :p

But, I do appreciate that suggestion, because that sounds really interesting. And I'll keep it in mind should the need ever arises again for some kind of remake. So, thank you for that! :love:

Either way, the re-rendering is on the last chapter (Chapter 05), so the most work has been done. We're on the last straight. :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes