ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
author, please explain what happened to the script that the main character, who had so calmly escaped from the topic of humiliation, suddenly allowed himself to be caught?
in your area, the word "erection" in real life has become a reason for prosecution in court? and if not, where is the logic? the hero for 4 chapters COULD choose so as to NEVER humiliate OR be humiliated - and in chapter 5 then suddenly a fly bit him and he went down the path of humiliation, agreed that one word was a reason for blackmail. umm WAT??? no, really, what kind of fly bit the screenwriter and the main character?
for me - I, since I was not given a choice, made a "choice with my feet." erased the game, in other words, laughed in the face of the woman who thought she could catch me. After all, you, the author, wanted something else, so that the player obeyed and agreed either to help humiliate someone or that he himself began to be humiliated in the course of the plot?
it is not fair, where other option? autor, please fix this! i want to know what-if i laughed to eye to those woman and tell her go to hell? if this go to gameover - that so be it. choise must be!

If I were the protagonist, I would accuse the blackmailer of blackmail. I just walked out of the office and immediately without leaving the door would have called the police. Seems blackmail is a criminal offense - even in your area, right? besides, the blackmailer had nothing on her hands but words. material evidence that can be regarded as an attempted sexual harassment (for example, traces of sperm) was not available to the blackmailer. please, the author, return the logic to the story.

well, at least really come up with a poisonous fly that bites and makes those bitten pliable.
this is such a way in the ancient Greek theater to link the incoherent - "deus ex machina", when at the end of the performance a certain god appears and explains all the illogicalities, for example, with his pranks. but you don’t need to make

unreasonable changes in the nature of the characters - it infuriates, really infuriates. modus vivendi as a behavioral matrix of a particular character is a constant thing, it does not change by itself.
and to change, there must be a significant "table flip" event - where was that event? what was that event?
when the hero in the club was able to calmly ask for his phone back, then why did he suddenly experience an erection in the presence of the same woman?
where is the logic?

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
author, please explain what happened to the script that the main character, who had so calmly escaped from the topic of humiliation, suddenly allowed himself to be caught?
in your area, the word "erection" in real life has become a reason for prosecution in court? and if not, where is the logic? the hero for 4 chapters COULD choose so as to NEVER humiliate OR be humiliated - and in chapter 5 then suddenly a fly bit him and he went down the path of humiliation, agreed that one word was a reason for blackmail. umm WAT??? no, really, what kind of fly bit the screenwriter and the main character?
for me - I, since I was not given a choice, made a "choice with my feet." erased the game, in other words, laughed in the face of the woman who thought she could catch me. After all, you, the author, wanted something else, so that the player obeyed and agreed either to help humiliate someone or that he himself began to be humiliated in the course of the plot?
it is not fair, where other option? autor, please fix this! i want to know what-if i laughed to eye to those woman and tell her go to hell? if this go to gameover - that so be it. choise must be!

If I were the protagonist, I would accuse the blackmailer of blackmail. I just walked out of the office and immediately without leaving the door would have called the police. Seems blackmail is a criminal offense - even in your area, right? besides, the blackmailer had nothing on her hands but words. material evidence that can be regarded as an attempted sexual harassment (for example, traces of sperm) was not available to the blackmailer. please, the author, return the logic to the story.

well, at least really come up with a poisonous fly that bites and makes those bitten pliable.
this is such a way in the ancient Greek theater to link the incoherent - "deus ex machina", when at the end of the performance a certain god appears and explains all the illogicalities, for example, with his pranks. but you don’t need to make

unreasonable changes in the nature of the characters - it infuriates, really infuriates. modus vivendi as a behavioral matrix of a particular character is a constant thing, it does not change by itself.
and to change, there must be a significant "table flip" event - where was that event? what was that event?
when the hero in the club was able to calmly ask for his phone back, then why did he suddenly experience an erection in the presence of the same woman?
where is the logic?
Only a gay guy would have turned them hotties down

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why didn’t the hero with his dominance parameter 11 and obedience 1 and experience 8 get up from the chair when the woman sat opposite him on the table, if before that he said NO three times? why did he allow a woman to touch his genitals with her foot? again, where the hell is the logic in the behavior of the character?
"God, I'm losing my mind next to this woman" - although ... I noticed a pink flash not long ago - it seems that this trash got him drugged! now everything falls into place.
NO. and it's still not clear why the dominance parameter and the experience parameter did not work, and he simply did not ignore the glass of drug - he behaved like an "obedient" boy - that is, the author either went against the player's decision, or, even worse, simply did not program the logic of the behavior of a character with such characteristics, that is, he approached the matter "slipshod". he apparently thought that "the player is a fool and will not understand anything - he will swallow what he was given."
(i'm not swallow)

experience 7 would tell the character that "this is not clean" at the moment the lock clicks. personally, in my brain, the ALARM WARNUNG UWAGA etc would immediately yell at full volume - and I would regard everything that happens with anxiety. but the hero, like an obedient ram, went to the slaughter - with his experience of 7 and dominance of 9. *facepalm* Logic? we not hear that word...
yeah, well, yes, I believe (NO !!!) now I’ll go and believe again.

I’m sure that I won’t interrupt the author’s illogicality - but at least i'm yelled. let now other players who have turned on the brain and do not allow themselves to be mocked in this way - they peck at the author's head.

Yes, I don't follow the game. I remembered about it only after passing "measuring my cum" - for the author is the same. By the way, the hero is almost the same - a weak-willed rag. Incidentally leads to interesting parallels. maybe the author is trying to tell the world that being someone's toy is good?
OK, I read the message.

I do not agree to do what I do not want. even if it's a game. especially if it's a game. someone said that sex games are better than war games but there are sex games that are scarier than war games. These are games of "toy-people". this game is one of those. because people lose faith in people. And sometimes it's worse than death.

although I can thank the author for helping me formulate my attitude to life, which I was not crystal clear before. - not to play with someone and not to be a toy to someone.

thanks author. yeah, really, THANKS!

but the logic in the game - still return.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Only a gay guy would have turned them hotties down
you're wrong. otherwise we will come to the situation "I see a mug - I give a hook in the mug". we don't seem to be rhesus monkeys, that he saw a pussy - he started to fuck. we seem to be people.
For example, when I am with my girlfriend, I behave in one way, but next to a woman - an official - my behavior is different.

and I know the simple truth "do not shit where you eat and do not fuck where you work" - you need to be able to sort thoughts and feelings. the character came to an official place - came to college. to college and not to a brothel, just a minute.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
why didn’t the hero with his dominance parameter 11 and obedience 1 and experience 8 get up from the chair when the woman sat opposite him on the table, if before that he said NO three times? why did he allow a woman to touch his genitals with her foot? again, where the hell is the logic in the behavior of the character?
"God, I'm losing my mind next to this woman" - although ... I noticed a pink flash not long ago - it seems that this trash got him drugged! now everything falls into place.
NO. and it's still not clear why the dominance parameter and the experience parameter did not work, and he simply did not ignore the glass of drug - he behaved like an "obedient" boy - that is, the author either went against the player's decision, or, even worse, simply did not program the logic of the behavior of a character with such characteristics, that is, he approached the matter "slipshod". he apparently thought that "the player is a fool and will not understand anything - he will swallow what he was given."
(i'm not swallow)

experience 7 would tell the character that "this is not clean" at the moment the lock clicks. personally, in my brain, the ALARM WARNUNG UWAGA etc would immediately yell at full volume - and I would regard everything that happens with anxiety. but the hero, like an obedient ram, went to the slaughter - with his experience of 7 and dominance of 9. *facepalm* Logic? we not hear that word...
yeah, well, yes, I believe (NO !!!) now I’ll go and believe again.

I’m sure that I won’t interrupt the author’s illogicality - but at least i'm yelled. let now other players who have turned on the brain and do not allow themselves to be mocked in this way - they peck at the author's head.

Yes, I don't follow the game. I remembered about it only after passing "measuring my cum" - for the author is the same. By the way, the hero is almost the same - a weak-willed rag. Incidentally leads to interesting parallels. maybe the author is trying to tell the world that being someone's toy is good?
OK, I read the message.

I do not agree to do what I do not want. even if it's a game. especially if it's a game. someone said that sex games are better than war games but there are sex games that are scarier than war games. These are games of "toy-people". this game is one of those. because people lose faith in people. And sometimes it's worse than death.

although I can thank the author for helping me formulate my attitude to life, which I was not crystal clear before. - not to play with someone and not to be a toy to someone.

thanks author. yeah, really, THANKS!

but the logic in the game - still return.
Wow! First of all thank you for taking the time to share all this! I really appreciate it! :love:

You’re right that it doesn’t make much sense in that route and I can understand your frustration. I’m working on an alternative route for the dom path for the next release. :giggle:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Asmodeus_ For some reason this game got me hooked again.
again there were questions.
why did this woman do this to my character? what drove her? what did she miss in her life that she decided to make up for it by playing "people"? why she was so eager to get my character into her hands, and moreover, in such a way as to "tie with blood" - she even took a risky step by drugging my character. what's wrong with her? or maybe for this you need to go through "measure my cum" in order to get closer to understanding a female player from NEUWAU? Here's a question that caught my attention.

...games that teach people to ask questions.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ For some reason this game got me hooked again.
again there were questions.
why did this woman do this to my character? what drove her? what did she miss in her life that she decided to make up for it by playing "people"? why she was so eager to get my character into her hands, and moreover, in such a way as to "tie with blood" - she even took a risky step by drugging my character. what's wrong with her? or maybe for this you need to go through "measure my cum" in order to get closer to understanding a female player from NEUWAU? Here's a question that caught my attention.

...games that teach people to ask questions.
Now you're asking the right questions!!! :love:
That's exactly the purpose of this scene. Her "blackmail" doesn't make sense with what she's shown you so far. So why is she doing this?

This will be answered in future chapters and that's a big part of the main plot. ;)

MMC is not required to understand these women, but if you've played MMC you'll know a big part of how I think as a writer. So bonus points for that! :giggle:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Her "blackmail" doesn't make sense
that's exactly what - the fact that my character before that went along the path of "no sex", just deprives any sense of blackmail by this woman. I didn't show myself to her. I can be said to be the "dark horse" in this city. Why would she try to swindle me? Is it possible that some kind of tail from my dark past is trailing behind me? but then she would be trying to get me without involving that girl. although lionesses work collectively in the hunt...

and still the subject of blackmail is too pathetic. "I have an erection" - too little to put a man behind bars. we need traces of sperm on the clothes of the "victim".

as if blackmail was that toy, make-believe. that is, if the character had seriously rested, they would have laughed, they say "never mind, we joked, go your own way".

The main emphasis apparently rested on the drug. that he will surrender under its influence. because words are nothing. in order for a person to be seriously put on a hook, actions are needed on his part, so that he swallows the hook and that he is hooked. and left the choice to either beat or be beaten. And personally for me both options are crappy.

Oh well. he was "tied with blood". remains to monitor the situation.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Asmodeus_ How is your new update coming? Will there be any new content include on the next chapter or will it be a remake of the renders?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ How is your new update coming? Will there be any new content include on the next chapter or will it be a remake of the renders?
It’ll be a combination. It’s the remake for the old chapters and a new big ass chapter! That’s why it takes longer!

I’ve already written CH6 and I’m all for rendering the improvements and moving on to rendering or the new chapter. My estimation is a September release. :giggle:

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
another aspect surfaced in my head - if this lady drugged MC so that he became pliable - then again there is a discrepancy.
but if MC is become pilable - why offered a dominant* path, the path of punishment of the slave that was sitting under the table?
then there would be a path of obedience and nothing more.
so that with the drug is not all logical.
or ask for clarification, what is the effect of the drug?

otherwise, forgive me, asmodeus, but, really, wherever poke finger, there are illogicalities.
the plot of part 5 is poorly developed. sorry. it needs to be rewritten.

writing good stories is not carrying sacks of potatoes. there is a lot to think about. and think about some things in advance.

in the other story, laughter turns out with numbers (the author was too lazy to think about the ages of the heroes) and laughter turned out at a certain moment - according to the numbers presented, it turned out that the mother of the protagonist gave birth to him at almost 16 years old, but not only that - she then also up to 20 years old I went to parties almost every evening. with a baby, yeah ... go to your mother yourself 37 the main character is 21. how much does it come out? true 16. and even her own sister says that the two of them went to parties almost every evening.

here's what I'm talking about. you missed one small detail - the drug, didn't think through HOW IT WORKS - and the whole story starts to crumble like a house of cards. please, in the next version, be more attentive to the little things. a lot of people "get stuck" on them.
in World War II, Soviet counterintelligence officers caught spies on one insignificant detail - paper clips in the passport. the fake paper clips didn't rust. This is an example of how little things matter. no, not so - THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN SMALL DETAILS!

*NOTE: the dominant path is the path of initiative.
the path of obedience is the path of following someone else's initiative, the absence of one's own initiative.
only this way and nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
another aspect surfaced in my head - if this lady drugged MC so that he became pliable - then again there is a discrepancy.
but if MC is become pilable - why offered a dominant* path, the path of punishment of the slave that was sitting under the table?
then there would be a path of obedience and nothing more.
so that with the drug is not all logical.
or ask for clarification, what is the effect of the drug?

otherwise, forgive me, asmodeus, but, really, wherever poke finger, there are illogicalities.
the plot of part 5 is poorly developed. sorry. it needs to be rewritten.

writing good stories is not carrying sacks of potatoes. there is a lot to think about. and think about some things in advance.

in the other story, laughter turns out with numbers (the author was too lazy to think about the ages of the heroes) and laughter turned out at a certain moment - according to the numbers presented, it turned out that the mother of the protagonist gave birth to him at almost 16 years old, but not only that - she then also up to 20 years old I went to parties almost every evening. with a baby, yeah ... go to your mother yourself 37 the main character is 21. how much does it come out? true 16. and even her own sister says that the two of them went to parties almost every evening.

here's what I'm talking about. you missed one small detail - the drug, didn't think through HOW IT WORKS - and the whole story starts to crumble like a house of cards. please, in the next version, be more attentive to the little things. a lot of people "get stuck" on them.
in World War II, Soviet counterintelligence officers caught spies on one insignificant detail - paper clips in the passport. the fake paper clips didn't rust. This is an example of how little things matter. no, not so - THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN SMALL DETAILS!

*NOTE: the dominant path is the path of initiative.
the path of obedience is the path of following someone else's initiative, the absence of one's own initiative.
only this way and nothing else.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it! :love:

And I'm really glad that you've caught all those details. They were put there intentionally for anyone that might discover them. :cool:

It saddens me that you think part 5 is poorly developed :confused: There's a lot of hard work there to be dismissed so easily :geek:

There are also a lot of details that are not conclusive yet. And that's intentional; that's part of the mystery. You'll never have enough data to be conclusive unless it's that part of the story to reveal the big secrets :cool:

So if you think that you've figured out what's going on and are ready to leap to conclusions, I think it's too early to judge the story on that aspect. It will all be revealed in next releases, but whatever you have right now is just a hypothesis. And I won't confirm or deny to avoid spoilers :giggle:

I can accept that parts of the dom path don't make much sense in terms of flow, but I've already acknowledged that and shared that I'm reworking these parts (in fact I have already completed that part). So I hope you'll be patient to see the next releases and THEN make your conclusions for what makes sense and what doesn't ;)

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, here's another teaser about the remake.

This is the interior for the Club Neuvau for the 1st Floor. I hope you can appreciate the improvements and the effort needed to do this :giggle:

To the left is the upcoming improved ones and to the right are the current ones! :geek:

Neuvau Club Change 1st Floor.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes