Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
As mentioned clearly in the OP that it's a femdom themed although I feel at few instance Asmodeus held himself maybe to keep the femdom bit more light as in the reward ofc sexual is too easy for the MC you gotta boost those depravity number before you let MC have the reward.
Coming to the characters I think any good female dominatrix need to look bit cold and calculating, your avg cute models doesn't cut it. While it's true to some characters of this game but they still look bit friendly which is in contrast to the requirement. If I may give the example of some other game it would be the milf character from Estate dominate or even Marge from MMC, both model nails the dominatrix look which is exact opposite to the cute and friendly looking characters from Karlsson's gambit it doesn't do justice to the story it looks forced and bland.
Since Asmodeus is also the writer of MMC and the boss roleplay with zip tie was clearly my fav scene I can say that my man knows how to do it just right without overdoing or undercutting anything.
Yes, you're exactly right on the first point. I'm still keeping the femdom light; this is just the introduction for the game. But as we delve deeper into the story, the player will be able to choose how hardcore they want to go. :)

Now on the second point, about the look of the dominas; I like to create contrasting characteristics. For example (unrelated to the game), a cute innocent looking girl that is evil as fuck, an ugly looking character that expresses the most beautiful feelings. This is not only for shock value, but that's life. It's the essence of the meaning "you can't judge a book by its cover". :geek:

And that also helps with the narrative I'm creating; that you can't figure out what a character is like just by their appearance. You need to notice, how they act and what are they're saying. If a girl looks like a bimbo, doesn't mean she's a bimbo. She's just dresses like a bimbo. You need to know her to understand what she's like. ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Horses for courses I think. I haven't played Estate: Dominate since it's very earliest versions, but as I remember, the mother figure there is designed around the stereotypical haughty aristocrat vibe common in traditional femdom scenarios.

Karlsson's Gambit has a lot of different characters with different styles, but I think part of the strength of Olivia (the female MC) as a domme is how she at first glance looks like the cute girl-next-door, making her cruelty and sadism more startling and affecting. Sadly, one sees very little of that side of her when playing Kane (the male MC) as dominant as well, but that's a different matter.

In a game with several dominant women such as this, it seems like it'd only be a good thing to have a variety of character types.
I haven't played Harlsson's Gambit, but what you describe here is my creative perspective too. These are contrasting characteristics. And that creates amazing results in the narrative IMO! :giggle:

And thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone. Here's another teaser! :D

CH1SC2&3 Change.png

In this teaser you can see the kind of rework that is going on with the game currently.

On the top renders, you can see the Suzie's (Mrs Jones') new body shape in comparison with the current render. She's much more shapely and juicy and that would make some interesting scenes later ;)

On the bottom renders, you can see the new MC (he's intentionally out of focus, because Tina is the focus), and Tina's new look. For the MC it's a new skin texture, new hairstyle and body hair. For Tina it's new skin textures, hairstyle and accessories (not clearly seen in this render, but believe me they're there). I've also changed Tina's shorts to reveal more of her young figure :giggle:

You can also notice (hopefully) the improvement in lighting and the re-framing of the shots. I'm sharing a sample so that you can understand that this rework affects all the renders to improve their quality. I'm investing a bit more time to do this for the next release, but I think the end result will worth it! :giggle:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey everyone. Here's another teaser! :D

View attachment 1912430

In this teaser you can see the kind of rework that is going on with the game currently.

On the top renders, you can see the Suzie's (Mrs Jones') new body shape in comparison with the current render. She's much more shapely and juicy and that would make some interesting scenes later ;)

On the bottom renders, you can see the new MC (he's intentionally out of focus, because Tina is the focus), and Tina's new look. For the MC it's a new skin texture, new hairstyle and body hair. For Tina it's new skin textures, hairstyle and accessories (not clearly seen in this render, but believe me they're there). I've also changed Tina's shorts to reveal more of her young figure :giggle:

You can also notice (hopefully) the improvement in lighting and the re-framing of the shots. I'm sharing a sample so that you can understand that this rework affects all the renders to improve their quality. I'm investing a bit more time to do this for the next release, but I think the end result will worth it! :giggle:
Love busty Mrs Jones, but i will her former hairstyle. For me, that hair made her even more sexy.

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Love the new renders! I wasn't sold on the foggy blue in the opening shots before, but the lighting is a distinct improvement here. Looks amazing. Features of all the models' faces look much less flat and draw the eye now. Lovely work :love:

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Love busty Mrs Jones, but i will her former hairstyle. For me, that hair made her even more sexy.
1657195923019.png 1657195992167.png

Yeah, it is a nice set of hair, but it covered a big part of her face (the fringe at the top).

And that part here... 1657196253905.png gives her a triangular shape in her face, that I don't like!

1657196070923.png 1657196098073.png

With the new hair, you can see her face shape more clearly, and that helps with expressions and all kind of things. That's why I think it's better.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Love the new renders! I wasn't sold on the foggy blue in the opening shots before, but the lighting is a distinct improvement here. Looks amazing. Features of all the models' faces look much less flat and draw the eye now. Lovely work :love:
Thank you! :love:

You were right about the "fogginess" of that render. I've improved a bit on that...

Here's the full size render.

ch1-sc1-001.png

This has a slight fog, but no depth of field (DoF) to show a lot of the details of the environment.

The renders that show the action, are more clear than that... here's one of those for comparisson...
1657197917894.png
This one has no fog, but has a DoF to focus on the action. Nice huh? :D

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1912469 View attachment 1912471

Yeah, it is a nice set of hair, but it covered a big part of her face (the fringe at the top).

And that part here... View attachment 1912479 gives her a triangular shape in her face, that I don't like!

View attachment 1912474 View attachment 1912475

With the new hair, you can see her face shape more clearly, and that helps with expressions and all kind of things. That's why I think it's better.
I understand, but i love women with bangs, and milfs with bangs turn me on so much hahaha. Also, the former suits more to me like a "casual day-to-day" hair to use in home, while the new seems more like something she'll use in a special occasion, like a date. Just my my two cents, no intention in change your mind. She still is gorgeous.

Also, do you change her face too? Seems quite different looking into those renders, or is just the hair?

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I understand, but i love women with bangs, and milfs with bangs turn me on so much hahaha. Also, the former suits more to me like a "casual day-to-day" hair to use in home, while the new seems more like something she'll use in a special occasion, like a date. Just my my two cents, no intention in change your mind. She still is gorgeous.

Also, do you change her face too? Seems quite different looking into those renders, or is just the hair?
Yeah, Suzie is completely changed; body and face :)

I don't want to shit on my own creation, but the previous head/face shape was only pretty from specific angles :HideThePain:
It doesn't show on the renders, because I used the pretty angles, but it gave me a hard time in posing and setting up the scene.
That's why the change was needed ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, Suzie is completely changed; body and face :)

I don't want to shit on my own creation, but the previous head/face shape was only pretty from specific angles :HideThePain:
It doesn't show on the renders, because I used the pretty angles, but it gave me a hard time in posing and setting up the scene.
That's why the change was needed ;)
Good enough, it's nice see you improve in the visual field, can't wait to some fun with these world-class milf, i'm already thisty for these new boobies!:love::love:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Asmodeus_ your reworking of the game looks fantastic. The lighting and skin/hair textures are a marked improvement.

PS - you, or whomever did it , will need to rework the banner in your signature too. ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ your reworking of the game looks fantastic. The lighting and skin/hair textures are a marked improvement.

PS - you, or whomever did it , will need to rework the banner in your signature too. ;)
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Yeah, I did the banner a long time ago. It totally needs a revamp. Probably I'm going to do a new one! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Zavijava_

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1912469 View attachment 1912471

And that part here... View attachment 1912479 gives her a triangular shape in her face, that I don't like!

View attachment 1912474 View attachment 1912475

Wow....she looks gorgeous :love:

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone. I'm still remaking stuff and updating all the renders with the new character models. I'm also making various improvements in lighting and the render frames. Here is a sample of this work.

Neuvau Club Change.png

You can see a render of the MC and the change in details and lighting. :geek:

And you can see a total remake of the exterior of Club Neuvau. It took a lot of effort, but I hope you'll appreciate the end result. :giggle:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey everyone. I'm still remaking stuff and updating all the renders with the new character models. I'm also making various improvements in lighting and the render frames. Here is a sample of this work.

View attachment 1926586

You can see a render of the MC and the change in details and lighting. :geek:

And you can see a total remake of the exterior of Club Neuvau. It took a lot of effort, but I hope you'll appreciate the end result. :giggle:
I really like the look of the club. It's looking really good.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Not a joke, I just thought if it’s a swingers club, it could have a stripper pole or gloryhole, or maybe that’s just wishful thinking
Cool! :)

Neuvau is just a night club, so none of these. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes