Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
To clarify for those that missed the conversation, this is the cheating scenario where the MC will make a cuck out of someone else and fuck his girlfriend or wife. :)
Naa, that's not what I meant. :p You see, the MC looks like a sissy. :p He doesn't look like the kind of guy who could cuck someone else. :p It's his LI who should cheat on him and then cuck him with another much more manly man. :p that would be realistic. :p not him cucking someone else's wife? that would look extremely unrealistic. :p

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
To clarify for those that missed the conversation, this is the cheating scenario where the MC will make a cuck out of someone else and fuck his girlfriend or wife. :)
Here, check this game out. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheating-wife-v0-65-blade7.34983/
This game perfectly illustrates both the cheating and Revenge part(ie,Natori) and NTR cuck part(Natorare). :) See how the LI cheats on the MC and then the MC puts her in her place and also the other, cucking concept as well. :) This is the perfect illustration. :) check this game out. :)

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
This game perfectly illustrates both the cheating and Revenge part(ie,Natori) and NTR cuck part(Natorare). :) See how the LI cheats on the MC and then the MC puts her in her place and also the other, cucking concept as well. :) This is the perfect illustration. :) check this game out. :)
TO all the NTR haters, check this game out and tell me if you hate this game. :)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I've noted the game. Thank you for that.

But I was asking for a link to where the terms "Natori" and "Natorare" are explained. A link with their definition, not a link to a game. :geek:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Naa, that's not what I meant. :p You see, the MC looks like a sissy. :p He doesn't look like the kind of guy who could cuck someone else. :p It's his LI who should cheat on him and then cuck him with another much more manly man. :p that would be realistic. :p not him cucking someone else's wife? that would look extremely unrealistic. :p
Oh, okay. Then I understood clearly before. :D

There are no plans to have the MC be cucked. He has no girlfriend or wife for him to get cheated on. :geek:

There might be a possibility for the MC to cuck another man, even if "he looks like a sissy" :D

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
TO all the NTR haters, check this game out and tell me if you hate this game. :)
There's no kink shaming here. Nor there is a debate if people like NTR or not.
Some like it, some don't. Like with every kink out there. There's no need to defend your kinks and I'm saying this out of kindness :giggle:

The discussion here is whether it fits or not in the game (it doesn't IMO).

Reactions: Zavijava_

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
of the scenarios you put most people would be fine with anthing under A, B and C would likely turn this thread into a warzone and alot wouldnt like D.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually the situation of the MC: living in the house of some friends of his family (I think it was something like that) where he shares a roof with the landlady (MILF), the landlord (basically absent until now) and their teenage daughter, is the scenario perfect for the landlord being cucked and the MC fucks the daughter and the wife. In fact it would be a great improvement in his self-confidence.

But I was asking for a link to where the terms "Natori" and "Natorare" are explained. A link with their definition, not a link to a game. :geek:
I think that he wants to say netori and netorare (I think that they are the correct words, but I'm not sure)

There's no kink shaming here. Nor there is a debate if people like NTR or not.
Some like it, some don't. Like with every kink out there. There's no need to defend your kinks and I'm saying this out of kindness :giggle:

The discussion here is whether it fits or not in the game (it doesn't IMO).
I think that option A, which in fact isn't NTR according to the forum, would fit well at least in the maledom route (and I don't see how it couldn't fit in the other one if some dominant women decide to cheat on their husbands using the MC as. .. whatever they want to use him)

For other scenarios that are really NTR, the MC needs to be in a relationship, which isn't the case for now.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021

lol, yea. I will look for a link for that and will share it. :)
but by sharing the game, I was just trying to explain what I was looking for. :) that's all. :) a picture is worth a thousand words. :p a game is worth....? how much? :p lol, maybe a trillion words? :p lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo and Asmodeus_

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Oh, okay. Then I understood clearly before. :D

There are no plans to have the MC be cucked. He has no girlfriend or wife for him to get cheated on. :geek:

There might be a possibility for the MC to cuck another man, even if "he looks like a sissy" :D
lol, naa, that wouldn't look hot at all. :p he just doesn't look like the kind of guy who could cuck. :p hell, a guy who looks like him could not even dominate a woman in real life. IMO. :p so wouldn't look realistic. :) and with all those amazing characters that you have made. It would really be a shame to miss out of realistic NTR. :(

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
of the scenarios you put most people would be fine with anthing under A, B and C would likely turn this thread into a warzone and alot wouldnt like D.
see? that's what I mean by NTR when I say NTR. :) it's option A. :) and anyone who has said they don't like NTR on here would be perfectly fine with option A, they would love it. :) try the cheating wife game that I have shared above. :) You will see what I mean by NTR. :) And I am 100% sure that nearly all of the people who are saying they don't like NTR would love that game. :)

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Actually the situation of the MC: living in the house of some friends of his family (I think it was something like that) where he shares a roof with the landlady (MILF), the landlord (basically absent until now) and their teenage daughter, is the scenario perfect for the landlord being cucked and the MC fucks the daughter and the wife. In fact it would be a great improvement in his self-confidence.
Yea but that's not NTR. :p that wouldn't induce outrage at all. :p It's just normal cheating. :p It would be NTR if the Landlord finds out and then comes back to his house and kicks the shit out of MC and fucks his LI and other women in his house and humiliates him as revenge. :p now that's what I would loveeeee to see. :p That would be AMAZINGG..!!! :love: :love:

I think that he wants to say netori and netorare (I think that they are the correct words, but I'm not sure)
lol, yea. :p my bad. :p spelling mistake. :p

I think that option A, which in fact isn't NTR according to the forum, would fit well at least in the maledom route (and I don't see how it couldn't fit in the other one if some dominant women decide to cheat on their husbands using the MC as. .. whatever they want to use him)

For other scenarios that are really NTR, the MC needs to be in a relationship, which isn't the case for now.
yea, who cares what the definition of NTR is on the forums when no one using the forums believes that to be the definition of NTR. :)

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Asmodeus_ , BlasKyau ,
Hear me out:
MC goes out with his LI to a bar, the LI is very giggly and flirty and is always very jubilant and effervescent. :) a couple of guys come near her and start talking to her. she is as always her giggling, charming, flirty self. :p some erotic convos happen, not overtly sexual. :) just by hinting. :) and the MC starts getting jealous. :) when they go home, LI convinces him that there was nothing there and that there was nothing to worry about. :) it was all just fun and joking and such. :) nothing more. :) and MC buys it. :) the next day, one of the guys out from the bar meets them when they are out somewhere. :) and again, LI acts the same giggling, flirting way. :) over time, she finds out that the guy is a plumber and then invites him over to fix some plumbing even though the MC doesn't want that to happen. :) she convinces MC that there's nothing to worry about and this guy seems like a very good plumber. :p This guy comes over and she is wearing something erotic when she meets the plumber at her house. She flirts with him all the way and over time, one thing leads to another and then they end up having sex. :p MC finds out and is outraged. she conrvinces him that it was all a mess up and that she was just drunk and such and that there was nothing for him to worry about and such. :p MC buys it and such. :p then over time, his LI does similar stuff again and after 3-4 times, MC is pissed. :p and then MC takes revenge on her and such and shows her who's incharge and puts her in her place and such. :p
The MC being pissed and taking revenge could be part of Mandom and the rest could be part of Femdom? :)
WHAT do you think? :p would it work? :p

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yea but that's not NTR. :p that wouldn't induce outrage at all. :p It's just normal cheating. :p It would be NTR if the Landlord finds out and then comes back to his house and kicks the shit out of MC and fucks his LI and other women in his house and humiliates him as revenge. :p now that's what I would loveeeee to see. :p That would be AMAZINGG..!!! :love: :love:
It isn't a situation that I would like. I prefer that the MC keeps all the LIs and that the landlord stays cuckolded and without a wife and daughter. This wouldn't be a bad scenario for the maledom route.

yea, who cares what the definition of NTR is on the forums when no one using the forums believes that to be the definition of NTR. :)
Well, in this forum everyone follows the definition (more or less, some extend it to "every sex scene where the MC doesn't appear", but usually when we talk about NTR in the threads we refer to the definition of the forum)

Asmodeus_ , BlasKyau ,
Hear me out:
MC goes out with his LI to a bar, the LI is very giggly and flirty and is always very jubilant and effervescent. :) a couple of guys come near her and start talking to her. she is as always her giggling, charming, flirty self. :p some erotic convos happen, not overtly sexual. :) just by hinting. :) and the MC starts getting jealous. :) when they go home, LI convinces him that there was nothing there and that there was nothing to worry about. :) it was all just fun and joking and such. :) nothing more. :) and MC buys it. :) the next day, one of the guys out from the bar meets them when they are out somewhere. :) and again, LI acts the same giggling, flirting way. :) over time, she finds out that the guy is a plumber and then invites him over to fix some plumbing even though the MC doesn't want that to happen. :) she convinces MC that there's nothing to worry about and this guy seems like a very good plumber. :p This guy comes over and she is wearing something erotic when she meets the plumber at her house. She flirts with him all the way and over time, one thing leads to another and then they end up having sex. :p MC finds out and is outraged. she conrvinces him that it was all a mess up and that she was just drunk and such and that there was nothing for him to worry about and such. :p MC buys it and such. :p then over time, his LI does similar stuff again and after a 3-4 times, MC is pissed. :p and then MC takes revenge on her and such. :p
For an NTR scenario I guess. For a game that I would play, the truth is that no.

In any case, I'm pretty sure this thread isn't the place to discuss this sort of thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Asmodeus_ , BlasKyau ,
Hear me out:
MC goes out with his LI to a bar, the LI is very giggly and flirty and is always very jubilant and effervescent. :) a couple of guys come near her and start talking to her. she is as always her giggling, charming, flirty self. :p some erotic convos happen, not overtly sexual. :) just by hinting. :) and the MC starts getting jealous. :) when they go home, LI convinces him that there was nothing there and that there was nothing to worry about. :) it was all just fun and joking and such. :) nothing more. :) and MC buys it. :) the next day, one of the guys out from the bar meets them when they are out somewhere. :) and again, LI acts the same giggling, flirting way. :) over time, she finds out that the guy is a plumber and then invites him over to fix some plumbing even though the MC doesn't want that to happen. :) she convinces MC that there's nothing to worry about and this guy seems like a very good plumber. :p This guy comes over and she is wearing something erotic when she meets the plumber at her house. She flirts with him all the way and over time, one thing leads to another and then they end up having sex. :p MC finds out and is outraged. she conrvinces him that it was all a mess up and that she was just drunk and such and that there was nothing for him to worry about and such. :p MC buys it and such. :p then over time, his LI does similar stuff again and after 3-4 times, MC is pissed. :p and then MC takes revenge on her and such and shows her who's incharge and puts her in her place and such. :p
The MC being pissed and taking revenge could be part of Mandom and the rest could be part of Femdom? :)
Not bad.... :), but the plumber thing is too common :LOL:

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Asmodeus_ , BlasKyau ,
Hear me out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
well, we could get creative? :) I wanted to make it as simple as possible so that most people could follow what I was looking for. :p :)
But you love the concept in general? yes? :)
coz we would need people to convince Asmodeus_ :p
I think you have missed my previous massage.
I gave you a reply for one of your massage. I'll put that again.
I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that how could someone like femdom but not like NTR?
Hi.....
I am not against Ntr, but I like to say this. I am a fan of femdom and maledom. I love femdom fantasy. I like when women dominating and controlling me in a role play sex. Dirty talking is also included ;)
If she gave me a little slap...it's a turn on for me. I like that.
If the same woman try to control or raise her voice in normal time I don't like it. Some times I yell at her. If she slaps me...I will definitely slap her back. There is no freaking way I let a woman disrespect me. I think that's because my maledom side. The reason I say this because every one have different fantasies. If a guy like femdom doesn't mean that he is weak. It doesn't mean that he will let a woman take control in real life.
So it doesn't mean that you have to like ntr because you like femdom :). I am not trying to disrespect you. I just thought to say this. I played some ntr games only because there was femdom in it. If there was no femdom I wouldn't have played it. I don't mind ntr if the story needs it, but I am not a fan of ntr.

Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes