Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm.... Sooo.... Aboned? 0_0
The developer commented a few posts above, on April 28th. That small comment "resets" the abandoned timer. I think it's 3 months, if I'm not mistaken. So, if there's no comment or update 3 months from that comment, then it'll be labeled abandoned.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hii is there an incest patch? The file links seem to be broken where is the incest Patch :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad: :WutFace:WTF WHERE IS THE INCEST !! PATCH WE NEED THE INCESTTTTTT PATCH
You have three links in the lewdpatcher with the incest patch and while two of them have actually expired, the middle link is still working and you can download the incest patch from it without any problem.
And if you still have trouble finding the one working link, here it is:

Reactions: lazychicken

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I had to take a break from the game for a while because of my health problems. I will let you know when I started, thank you for following.
Glad you're doing better.
Letting people know you're putting work on hold saves you a lot of dumb questions that may be annoying to come back to.

Your game looks good.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Is this still being worked on? It's been radio silence for almost 2 months now.
looks like another easy come easy go game.
starts hard then hit the bottom hard...game over
my guess is that the develper got tired of those super sexy thick models and went with the other team ;)

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
I had to take a break from the game for a while because of my health problems.
how does it come that every developer of games nowdays have health issues?
dont you know when its time to take a break?

My guess is that "health issues" are just an excuse for lost interest ;)

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
You have three links in the lewdpatcher with the incest patch and while two of them have actually expired, the middle link is still working and you can download the incest patch from it without any problem.
And if you still have trouble finding the one working link, here it is:
link not work

Reactions: Englen

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just started this one up again, do we get to choose who we romance? I'm getting no options with Candy so far and if I'm supposed to be in a relationship then I've already cheated twice with no option to reject.

Shit.. going sandbox anyway.. that's sad.

Last edited:

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I found myself with the option to disable NTR content, but I would like to ask if it is an option that removes all the content and in all ways the NTR from the game or will follow the example of some games, which just makes the NTR hidden and skips scenes (NTR still happens behind the scenes / in the dialogues and actions of the characters show hints of NTR)?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I just played this wonderful game, honestly this game is amazing, I liked the fact that it added ahegao, it makes sex hotter instead of the neutral expressions and Poker Face you usually find in games, I just hope NTR is totally optional, separate and without affecting the main story, no hidden NTR, dedicated only for those who like cuckold content!

Reactions: yandex
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes