Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I just played this wonderful game, honestly this game is amazing, I liked the fact that it added ahegao, it makes sex hotter instead of the neutral expressions and Poker Face you usually find in games, I just hope NTR is totally optional, separate and without affecting the main story, no hidden NTR, dedicated only for those who like cuckold content!

Reactions: yandex

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
how's the ntr in this game? i want it to be as messed up as possible. any opinions from those who have playeD?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
how's the ntr in this game? i want it to be as messed up as possible. any opinions from those who have playeD?
nothing much, just a scene in which a female related to MC, with whom MC has no action going on having sex with another male, and not in front of MC, so its nothing really

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I just played this wonderful game, honestly this game is amazing, I liked the fact that it added ahegao, it makes sex hotter instead of the neutral expressions and Poker Face you usually find in games, I just hope NTR is totally optional, separate and without affecting the main story, no hidden NTR, dedicated only for those who like cuckold content!
Almost all the content in game presently is non-NTR and thats a lot, what you gotta wish/pray/hope is that this amazing game doesnt die and the dev gets well enough to continue

Reactions: Red88

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Almost all the content in game presently is non-NTR and thats a lot, what you gotta wish/pray/hope is that this amazing game doesnt die and the dev gets well enough to continue
I also hope this game won't be abandoned, it's really good, but because it has the NTR tag, I just hope it's avoidable, you know, if that kind of content comes out in the future!

Reactions: yandex

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why it is abandoned ??
Lack of communication, last post on his page was in February, story was all over the place and it didn't even make sense, rushed sex scenes, the hoe mom who doesn't give a shit about her 2 kids, dev was last seen on F95 on the 28th of April, lots of bugs, to name a just few. The renders were really good, but the rest was absolutely disappointing.

There's still hope that he comes back, unless he decided to sit back and start milking that pocket change he makes, he can still pop up and surprise us with an update... he didn't delete his patreon page, so it's a possibility, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Bigmanong

Dec 9, 2020
Incest patch links are down...
The middle link still works...but you have to click the reddish orange "Download Now" button in the top right corner like 5 times, with each click trying to bring you to a bogus site, before the download window pops up.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone explain to me why the games with the hottest chicks are always the ones who gets abandoned early on?
Cause Dev's don't know how to start a plot, like if you want to do a game with incest, focus on the charaters that are in this plot first. The dev doesn't see his patreon growing, then they abandoned the game. The first thing that he did was NTR scenes with the Mom, so the forum is all about NTR, and then he prevented his game to grow, if he did NTR only for bad choices the game would had been sucessfull.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Sad to see this go. Lowkey one of my favorites.
Just saw the abandoned tag. That's a shame, it had some really hot models in it.
Lack of communication, last post on his page was in February, story was all over the place and it didn't even make sense, rushed sex scenes, the hoe mom who doesn't give a shit about her 2 kids, dev was last seen on F95 on the 28th of April, lots of bugs, to name a just few. The renders were really good, but the rest was absolutely disappointing.

There's still hope that he comes back, unless he decided to sit back and start milking that pocket change he makes, he can still pop up and surprise us with an update... he didn't delete his patreon page, so it's a possibility, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.
Can someone explain to me why the games with the hottest chicks are always the ones who gets abandoned early on?
For me this game has one of the best visuals and hottest models of any games here, couple that with fast progression, lots of sex scenes, this game easily gets a pass even with all the other problems. On that note, many people have serious issues with this game, for me personally it is quite weird, abrupt but easily playable and enjoyable, coupled with the incredible renders, models and sex scenes its a nobrainer and among top games. Sad to see it abandoned, really hope it comes back, even if it continues on like this but with same renders and sex scenes, I be very happy indeed.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Now I understand why it's abandoned, it needs to be renamed 'pussy boy goes to college and gets walked on by everybody'. Dude needs a spine transplant, I made it as far as him trying to get his pencil and had to stop playing. Its like a ten year old has been placed in high school and lets everyone bully him.
Man this game is with really good quality and girls, but you are definitely right about it, and sadly it's not only in this game it's becoming like a trend in many games etc., trying to make boys, girls and that they act like sissies and are really weak mentally and physically and the only satisfaction is that his bullies will give a consolation reward to fuck them after they humiliate and emasculate him enough...

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Now I understand why it's abandoned, it needs to be renamed 'pussy boy goes to college and gets walked on by everybody'. Dude needs a spine transplant, I made it as far as him trying to get his pencil and had to stop playing. Its like a ten year old has been placed in high school and lets everyone bully him.
Man this game is with really good quality and girls, but you are definitely right about it, and sadly it's not only in this game it's becoming like a trend in many games etc., trying to make boys, girls and that they act like sissies and are really weak mentally and physically and the only satisfaction is that his bullies will give a consolation reward to fuck them after they humiliate and emasculate him enough...
Some Devs are just incapable of balancing the interest audiences or probably don’t care enough to. Even if certain content is “avoidable” the play through and story is often the same. Here you’re a footstool for others, there’s no real Alpha route or Beta route. It’s all lumped in together, so you’re forced to put up with people shit regardless of what you choose, adds incest to try to reel in those dollars from that base, but makes the Mom a slut lol. Like what was the goal or target demographic ?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes