Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone.. This is where the game ends (see photo) or do I have an error in my game ?! Thanks!

Never Back Down.jpg

Nov 27, 2018
NTR (optional).

Is most likely why. (They should've just picked a demographic, cause those two, hate eachother XD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every fucking time there's an NTR discussion on this site both sides come at each other with these 20 page long essays in MLA format. This is the internet, just call the other side gay and move on man.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
forgot about this one... shame it went from running a poll for next update to getting abandoned.. and the guy still has 4 patrons paying him a total of 8$ even after a year of no content lmao..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Welcome to the club :LOL:. I am also searching for the models for long time now, but no luck. Specially Nicole model. I even asked the dev, but no reply. A game with some good models is abandoned.
Do you want to make renders?
yes i would love to make fanart using these model.. do you have any????

Reactions: Gamesstar

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Looks like the dev made a post on Patreon over a year after his last post, but it's behind a paywall so I can't read it. From the few words I was able to read, he lost the back up and doesn't want to start over. The title of the post is "No more new games and updates". So, I guess it's nothing we don't already know. At least we have a confirmation that its abandoned, which we don't always get.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes