Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
How does the game have potential if one of the LIs is fucked by someone else? The game has incest as one of the tags, so, adding in another dude, who fucks someone that is an LI, that is NTR and that makes the game have 0 potential.
The Dev intended for the story to portray the MC mom in that way, a "seemingly" hateful person who made his dad miserable, and that NTR scene reinforces that concept, to the point of putting the player on a fork choice between trying to understand mom or working his way towards blackmailing/revenge against her.

NTR works for those who do not mind it, though I can understand how some people can't get over it, thus, even if it means showing less scenes, I'd also suggest the DEV to give an option to hide the NTR content in the game, which, while it will still happen canonically, it won't be shown to those who chose so.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
oof was not expecting an NTR...Hopefully this NTR is optional? that forced sex scene with the mom is gonna generate some hate or not.

Reactions: Gwentor

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Still not going to play. For me, it's NTR. I'm not into playing a game that has other cocks fucking one of the MC's LIs.
I agree with you, I don't like it either. I even wrote it in the post. My main point was that the graphics and animations are good in this game, beautiful women. Well, the situation with Nicole is another matter.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The Dev intended for the story to portray the MC mom in that way, a "seemingly" hateful person who made his dad miserable, and that NTR scene reinforces that concept, to the point of putting the player on a fork choice between trying to understand mom or working his way towards blackmailing/revenge against her.

NTR works for those who do not mind it, though I can understand how some people can't get over it, thus, even if it means showing less scenes, I'd also suggest the DEV to give an option to hide the NTR content in the game, which, while it will still happen canonically, it won't be shown to those who chose so.
Even if it's a choice, it's just hidden NTR. Which is exactly the same shit. I'll pass.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
was taking an interest but from all the comments i just read doesnt seem like it is worth a shot especially since it seems like other dudes are banging your LI (which is clearly NTR) and its not skippable or in no way able to stop it.

Sucks cuz the renders look really good

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Short and no Taste (NTR :poop: ) + Dont know who's the mother of Mc is + why the hell she is divorcing ?:cautious: insted staying with her son she goes to Gorila to be fucked :LOL::LOL::LOL:
The only good thing Mc is looking good (y)
And storry sucks including bald head muscular Gorila there =NO NTR is not Avoidable

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
On a related note, is there a reason the rpyc files are in some kind of asshole-format that can't be (conveniently) decompiled?
Yeah, I had a look too and the rpyc files look very different from normal rpyc files. Also, the game won't load un.rpyc (which can decompile rpyc files), so I suspect the code to load rpyc files has been changed.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. Nicole is probably the most beautiful woman in this game. It is a pity that Dev decided to introduce her this way.

The other women are pretty too, but Nicole reminds me a lot of Julia from the BaRS game. And in that game we can't develop her romantically.

Last edited:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
O wonderful, what a small world. The guy who knocks you out is the guy off banging your mom. You just love surprises like that. O wait, you really don't you really really really don't.

What a needless scene and so much time dedicated to it also in a very small update, unless you trying to appeal to a certain audience. I doubt others will enjoy the only sex scene being scenarios like that in small updates. The English is not the best and needs a big overhaul to flow better.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes