Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Nicole, our mother character in the game, divorced her husband and settled with the bald man (Frank). As far as I know, I thought that if the sex that will occur after divorce does not into ntr because there is no cheating. If you still want me to remove it, i can remove it.
The problem is that the scene went on for far to long, is the only sex scene in the update and didn't involve the MC or make Nicole likable at all. I think it would be a shame to remove it since you obviously put a lot of time and effort into it but maybe take note that in future don't spend so much time on a sex scene that doesn't involve the MC it will only piss some people of and turn them off your game.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The fetish is from the point of view of the player (or MC) as we're not playing as the husband, if tou put incest fetish (teasing the possibility of developing a sort of relationship with the mother), and then add a scene like that you'll just end up pissing off a lot of people man

I mean, if that'swhat gets you off, you do you, but it's pretty pathetic man :KEK:
you DO realise that the ntr wasn't mentioned anywhere before the update?
It's not like people went into a ntr tagged thread to complain, so your post doesn't really make much sense
like the tagged one doesn't get complain on it ..asking the dev to change the whole game to non-NTR lol.

and hey if your fetish is sleeping with your mom whom I to judge ha ..you do you bro .

but am not the one thinking he is the MC in every game only to get cucked and then cry about it lol ;)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
like the tagged one doesn't get complain on it ..asking the dev to change the whole game to non-NTR lol.

and hey if your fetish is sleeping with your mom whom I to judge ha ..you do you bro .
hey, i'm not the one who purposefully went into a thread which didn't have that tag from the beginning in order to do a flammatory post :unsure:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
hey, i'm not the one who purposefully went into a thread which didn't have that tag from the beginning in order to do a flammatory post :unsure:
my point was people don't need to come telling the dev his game is doomed and he stopped playing it bec of some fetish nobody cares if he plays it or not so why bother posting about it.

I hate incest but i can play it bec am NOT THE MC i don't jump on every game asking is incest avoidable or this game is done for me bec MC slept with his mom if i dont like i move on end of story .

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nicole, our mother character in the game, divorced her husband and settled with the bald man (Frank).
That Johnny Sins wannabe on "healthier" steroids almost put her son in the hospital and u make her live and fuck happily with him. At least she should force her son to call him "daddy" or force the dude KO him again.:eek::FacePalm::sneaky: She still don't know, but that would be one hell of a revelation and one hell of a meeting with his future stepdad. And why the fuck did she leave her son without even talking to him about divorcing his dad ?? C'mon man.

You should also consider patching the game, patreon will KO u for incest content. Or let the player choose the relationship with characters like his mom, sis, aunt (if u plan to add).

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Nicole, our mother character in the game, divorced her husband and settled with the bald man (Frank). As far as I know, I thought that if the sex that will occur after divorce does not into ntr because there is no cheating. If you still want me to remove it, i can remove it.
You are the one that know the way you want your game, if its ntr game you are on the right track if not you already failed.
The thing is if you put a LI fucking with another dude you already lose the non-ntr people because when whe see a LI fucking another dude she is already dead for us and on top of that you made it with the duration of "half" of the game, crazy long so yeah she is already dead for the majority of non-ntr players.
As I said In my previous post the only way for ME, i can't talk for the others is in a over dominance route(making her our cum slut/slave and not letting her fuck with another person) with mom without fellings of love from mc towards her and with no more ntr scenes with mom or anyone else in the game and its just because she already isn't worth for me its dead.
So yeah in 10min gameplay one char is already dead(probably the game for me too)and its the incest character its a shame.
In my opinion go 100% non-ntr or 100% ntr because when devs try to make it balanced with the disable ntr they always fail because they put to much effort on one side or the other never achieving a equal balance, some dialogues become weird too( giving the ntr felling in non-ntr path) and that will just give you a lot more work and to us alot shorter updates.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020

but am not the one thinking he is the MC in every game only to get cucked and then cry about it lol ;)
but.. games like these are made for you to portray the MC.... hell, you make your own name, make your own choices.:unsure:
and let's not kink shame now.

The issue here like the previous guy said, is the lack of information/warning that an NTR is coming up. people from the previous update expecting a jolly good time, only to see that scene with mom, and dont give me that crap about "bUt I'ts NoT NTR" while true, the spoiler tag mentions INCEST. unless MC is going to be fucking the DAD in the future update, then thats another possible issue of lack of warning.

I personally don't mind NTR, heck I've played mothers love NTR route. And let people voice their opinion it shows what the Dev has to work with, and so far NOBODY is forcing the dev to change the game. All they mentioned is that they lost interest cuz of the surprise and thats it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I hate incest but i can play it bec am NOT THE MC i don't jump on every game asking is incest avoidable or this game is done for me bec MC slept with his mom if i dont like i move on end of story .
Aree you really telling me you've never seen people asking for your favorite fetish to be added in games that have nothing to do with it?
because i see it all the time.
Also i don't see any problem if asking if it's avoidable or not (as far as i'm aware that's not crying and complaining and if you can't see the difference you should probably go back to school)
people ask to avoid a possible fetish they hate, it's not that difficult to understand, and they don't hurt anybody in doing so.
also this is a forum and i'll ask whatever i want to as long as i don't break forum rules

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
And why the fuck did she leave her son without even talking to him about divorcing his dad ?? C'mon man.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Some devs had issues with this as well, and made some scenes avoidable though choice options so it will be avoidable ntr. It's up to you if you want to stick with your planned story or not. The ntr tag will scare a lot of people from trying out this game, but they are also some pretty hardcore ntr fans on this website that will love this.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
We don't have a problem if she goes around fucking everyone. But if there is any chance in future mc gets interested in her sexually or as LI(which I think will happen eventually), it turns out to be NTR.
Some people enjoy this. And most people totally feels disgusted. We see ourselves in the mc in every game. so NTR is kindda heart breaking. So if this is how it turns out, please make it avoidable.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Aree you really telling me you've never seen people asking for your favorite fetish to be added in games that have nothing to do with it?
because i see it all the time.
Also i don't see any problem if asking if it's avoidable or not (as far as i'm aware that's not crying and complaining and if you can't see the difference you should probably go back to school)
people ask to avoid a possible fetish they hate, it's not that difficult to understand, and they don't hurt anybody in doing so.
also this is a forum and i'll ask whatever i want to as long as i don't break forum rules
You are right I by no means said no one cant ask what i said why should i b saying the game is done for me or this game won't succeed bec it has NTR now.

if you don't like it you can say the reason or ask for options not saying the game will b dead soon.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.
nah remove it. optional does nothing unless you make it not actually happen. your gonna lose so many fans with the tag on the thread

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Because of Nicole money and sex.
then take that bitch whore slut mom out of mc li interest, even though mom wont leave child after get divorce or settled with anyone :unsure: what surprise is she get banged by a bald one who beat her son, come on man even whore mother wont do that:confused: in this update the ntr scene is soo long why(one last question why mc sex scene are too short ntr gets soo full not only in u r game but all ntr avoidable games too):p i dont know:giggle:

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes