Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.
A planned fetish list will go wonders before you release the game, adding (avoidable) on the side will help your future players as well. Cool renders though

Reactions: Valdazz and Naxos

Sngo

May 9, 2020
You say that we are the ones that come to cry but what I see is the ntr fans crying because we ask of its avoidable or not, we can say if you lost our interest or not its a way of dev knowing their audience in the game. I don't impose anything to the devs I give my opinion that I'm allowed to do, on the other hand alot of ntr fans talk in a way of forcing their kink. About the kink shaming that you tried its not nice, we can like incest(or any other kink) the same way you like ntr im not kink shaming you i could say its because you like to have your wife/girlfriend(whatever) being fucked by other dudes or that you cant gave them enought pleasure yourself so the other dudes come around. Its kinks and everyone have theirs. Just respect, the same way i ignore people saying "yay have ntr love it" can ignore the "its avoidable" or "i dont like ntr" comments.
And yes to me this kind of games its to play in a way to you think you're the mc and act acordingly so kinks matter im not doing something i would not like in RL, i even skip when possible foot fetish in this games because i dont like feet. Its opinions and everyone as the right to express themselves.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You are right I by no means said no one cant ask what i said why should i b saying the game is done for me or this game won't succeed bec it has NTR now.

if you don't like it you can say the reason or ask for options not saying the game will b dead soon.
c'mon, you're grasping at straws now, most of the comment i've seen were about people dropping the game
and people saying "the game is done for me" i think it's a warranted reaction since this had no mention o ntr before people found that scene in their faces, so the main audience of this weren't ntr fans
It's a similar situation as if Saddogames suddenly removed all ntr from Tyrant, but without saying anything about it, the outrage of the ntr fans would probably be heard from the damn moon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
my point was people don't need to come telling the dev his game is doomed and he stopped playing it bec of some fetish nobody cares if he plays it or not so why bother posting about it.

I hate incest but i can play it bec am NOT THE MC i don't jump on every game asking is incest avoidable or this game is done for me bec MC slept with his mom if i dont like i move on end of story .
then you should not have been in this thread either you mentioned about ic even though that part was clearly what the tag mentioned ?? ;) The start of this game was never even about ntr it was only just added in the latest part where no one even knew it was ever going to be part of this game or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1 and yang84

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.

I may be mistaken, but I feel I am not. Why was this game not tagged or hinted you were adding NTR from the beginning so people know where they stand.

Also, you are now effectively announcing another route added slowing down production, so not only will you have to add in routes for all the girls and now add even more variables and routes for NTR. This update was not even that big, very small. So development time will be even slower now the game will be expanded with more possible scenarios.

When you turn NTR off, will it actually get rid of it completely as in it never happens, or is it more of the case we just don't see it but it still happens.

Really wish games would be up front from the beginning what tags they plan to add in the future if they can, surely they must have some idea upon release. Zero issue with games catering to certain audiences. Just be honest and give as much detail as possible from the start.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
c'mon, you're grasping at straws now, most of the comment i've seen were about people dropping the game
and people saying "the game is done for me" i think it's a warranted reaction since this had no mention o ntr before people found that scene in their faces, so the main audience of this weren't ntr fans
It's a similar situation as if Saddogames suddenly removed all ntr from Tyrant, but without saying anything about it, the outrage of the ntr fans would probably be heard from the damn moon
((welp he killed his game fast)) and some other comments if you wana go back and read.

is that good enough for you ??

Also lets b honest if NTR game suddenly has incest in it do you think this will happen ?? no bec ppl who have no problem with ntr normally doesn't have a problem its the people who kink-shaming other always try to force things like here now asking to remove the whole scene from the game and before you know its whole different story than the original one.
it just weird incest always dominate any other fetish but incest haters don't complain as much.

the game name never back down so it's staring hard for the MC yet ppl don't wanna accept that and they wana shape the story they want not the dev story by telling him he has no chance of succeeding with his idea but he can only b good using there ideas.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Man the cry of the NTR haters is like music to my ears ..it feels good man.

Pls keep it coming I Luv how everyone always loves to come to say how he is not gonna play the game anymore bec the added NTR,,like the whole universe gonna stop right now and take a moment of silence bec he decided that this game fate is death and destruction since he will not b playing it any more.

it's like them saying see dev you have lost me forever now since you added the NTR in your game.

am 100% sure that those people the ones who have issues deep down, not just the NTR itself otherwise they wouldn't go this far to post in every thread in every game how things will fail bec NTR is added now.

ps. can I get a new record for facepalm pls I cant wait to see :)
I see problem with incest and ntr combination

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
((welp he killed his game fast)) and some other comments if you wana go back and read.

is that good enough for you ??

Also lets b honest if NTR game suddenly has incest in it do you think this will happen ?? no bec ppl who have no problem with ntr normally doesn't have a problem its the people who kink-shaming other always try to force things like here now asking to remove the whole scene from the game and before you know its whole different story than the original one.
it just weird incest always dominate any other fetish but incest haters don't complain as much.
They where not crying about the ntr they where only mentioned this part after it was shoved in their faces witout them knowing it was ever going to be part of this game.

Reactions: yang84 and VossJck

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
the first update makes game hope more potential while the second one:cry: but renders are sooo damn good and girls are awesome :love:just tell me who want to see them get fucked by others noooooo :p

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I think you should decide in one way or the other, because you will have alot more work and that means shorter updates or longer wait time between updates. If you make avoidable will still happen the sex scene in the story or we just dont see? Because if its just skiping the scene that does not do anything to me, its the same as if you throw sand to my eyes but i know it happened. How will you balance the amount of stuff in ntr route and in non-ntr route? Will you change dialogs to not give the ntr felling? The balance will be very hard.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
using your own logic I can say my opinion or the respond I want.

and are you suggesting there should b number of replays I have to see to start talking lol that is the logic of 5 years old kid :D
you made a comment whose only aim was to generate flame and i'm the 5 years old?
lol ok, if you want to keep putting things i didn't say im my mouth, just go on, i'm having a blast here :KEK:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Antidote Lab. You just made the mistake that a decent amount of the Devs make: You must define the player base you want for your game, and after that, you create the content based on that. So, before the first release, you should have made clear this game is NTR focused to attract players that like this type of content and avoid the headache you're having at this moment.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Antidote Lab. You just made the mistake that a decent amount of the Devs make: You must define the player base you want for your game, and after that, you create the content based on that. So, before the first release, you should have made clear this game is NTR focused to attract players that like this type of content and avoid the headache you're having at this moment.
wait, but it's not ntr focused, as he alresdy said this was all to estabilish the mother as a cunt, but the game will have 4 separate routes ( my guess ntr, corruption, blackmail and love maybe?)

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes