Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How does the game have potential if one of the LIs is fucked by someone else? The game has incest as one of the tags, so, adding in another dude, who fucks someone that is an LI, that is NTR and that makes the game have 0 potential.

Saw update-> saw ntr tag-> looked for comments to see if it was optional->only sex scene of the update is forced ntr->i'm out

Shame i liked the 0.1, good luck to the dev
Saw nothing in the tags. Now it's confirmed as unavoidable, time to add this to ignore and move on.

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
liked 0.1 update, after seeing comments only forced ntr sex scene in update 0.2 iam out of it too. its ridiculous thats guy who beat son on street having sex with mom :eek: are u for real ,whos do that:sick:
If you check Genre in OP (left side spoiler) he didn't even include NTR there as planned genre. R.I.P Developer

Edit: Can these devs learn that incest and ntr doesn't do well together .... Simply it's bullshit. Let incest games be incest and let ntr games be ntr.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Didnt see the ntr tag when downloaded the game or it wanst add yet my bad, out of the bat forced ntr. Not avoidable if that's so im out, even if its avoidable im out too.
Can see the way you portraited the mom, she left is father beause of dick size and wanted to bang the guy that just punched you and on top of that he is to a creepy criminal, is mom calling is son a loser, so yes see seems a despicable woman at best with no love for the husband or son, liked the money but that all for her, only way to play it is if we can stop her from fucking around and turn her in a cum slut/bitch slave without love fellings attach towards her with the blackmail and not a single ntr scene from now on.
Picked my interest for the renders dropped my interest with the ntr .
That ntr scene was way too freaking long, half of the game time until now is that ntr scene .
Was hoping for a nice game with good renders to play "liked" some characters until now, but the way it developed turned me off so im out.
Its a shame that with incest mom is already banging outside.
Its my opinion its worth what is worth, if you like ntr maybe its a game for you if not, don't even download it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the scene with bald guy with mc mom was that the same guy who hit the mc at the start of the game where nurse anna helped mc ? i hope we get a chance to smack him back.

Reactions: VossJck

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Short and no Taste (NTR :poop: ) + Dont know who's the mother of Mc is + why the hell she is divorcing ?:cautious: insted staying with her son she goes to Gorila to be fucked :LOL::LOL::LOL:
The only good thing Mc is looking good (y)
And storry sucks including bald head muscular Gorila there =NO NTR is not Avoidable
well if mc becomes a jock then maybe later on we get a chance to beat this bald guy up.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
its ridiculous thats guy who beat son on street having sex with mom :eek: are u for real ,whos do that:sick:
Guess he played too many kirsESS games and thought that's how a "normal" mom behaves. Still hope we have the chance to put that cunt in her place and beat the shit outta the bald motherfucker, right in front of her. Don't forget the sexy bitch talking to Rachel about how she's "bored of fucking so many men" or something like that ... this game's gonna be a riot bois, can't wait to read the next comments.:sneaky:

Antidote Lab. damn bruh !! Forced NTR, a cunt leaving her son behind to fuck a fucking dude that did time in prison who also happens to KO her son(!!), creepy pointless dreams about femdom, a creepy but sexy nurse that almost made the bald guy piss his pants (da fuq ??) and a mom leaving her son behind bcz his dad ain't packing the big meat, why did she marry him then ??o_O That's a bold attempt, but joke aside, don't be surprised if ppl bash the game for that with negative reviews and hard criticism.

Ok, the sex scene with the mom isn't technically NTR bcz the MC isn't interested in her yet nor did she see his big dick to be interested herself:p, but most ppl don't dig that. You should come clean if u want NTR, but pls make it avoidable. IMO u should make the game full NTR or full Vanilla, a 50 - 50 premise with an introverted nerd ?? We seen "the outcome" many times, stick to your vision of the game but also keep an eye out for some constructive criticism.(y)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Didnt see the ntr tag when downloaded the game or it wanst add yet my bad, out of the bat forced ntr. Not avoidable if that's so im out, even if its avoidable im out too.
Can see the way you portraited the mom, she left is father beause of dick size and wanted to bang the guy that just punched you and on top of that he is to a creepy criminal, is mom calling is son a loser, so yes see seems a despicable woman at best with no love for the husband or son, liked the money but that all for her, only way to play it is if we can stop her from fucking around and turn her in a cum slut/bitch slave without love fellings attach towards her with the blackmail and not a single ntr scene from now on.
Picked my interest for the renders dropped my interest with the ntr .
That ntr scene was way too freaking long, half of the game time until now is that ntr scene .
Was hoping for a nice game with good renders to play "liked" some characters until now, but the way it developed turned me off so im out.
Its a shame that with incest mom is already banging outside.
Its my opinion its worth what is worth, if you like ntr maybe its a game for you if not, don't even download it.
its late u are telling this i downloaded it and played it atlast get upset and deleted it :ROFLMAO:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Nicole, our mother character in the game, divorced her husband and settled with the bald man (Frank). As far as I know, I thought that if the sex that will occur after divorce does not into ntr because there is no cheating. If you still want me to remove it, i can remove it.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Most of the girls are looking great. But it's looking like it's going to be a very slow burner this one.
Worth keeping a eye on see how it goes.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
At least it was not some black dude with a huge dick. dev should tell the story how he wants to tell it. their are different path. i just hope i get a chance to kick that bald guy back. Right now mc feels to much of loser to do much.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes