Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Is that sharing scene completely removed? or they just moved it into something that happens in the behind the scenes. I was about to try the game. but the talk with sharing and NTR threw me off.
v0.4b(angel of innocence game)

- Removed a scene (Business Meeting). Now it's working on progress for a new one.
- Fixed a bug on Day 1
- Fixed some meaningless words in the last version.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
v0.4b

- Removed a scene (Business Meeting). Now it's working on progress for a new one.
- Fixed a bug on Day 1
- Fixed some meaningless words in the last version.
thanks for the info. looks like whatever the issue in that game was the same here aswell, the no lead up/warning or justified to a specific scene.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
First class after orientation
Hi i'm (MC)
Hi I'm Ruby
-Ruby get scolded by teacher
inner voice Rachel.......? (clearly still Ruby)
introduce herself as Rachel to teacher (thought Rachel was the chick with sunglasses in the back)
teacher calls her Ruby.
Bit confusing

Edit; Tried to play it a bit further but gave up. The MC looks so much of a cuck soyboy it's almost a joke if he's not being cucked somehow somewhere down the line.
The Engrish is on a level i can't make the university setting believable in my head, no matter how hard i try
The CG's are okay. Not the best i've seen but nowhere the worst either.
All in all, not my cup of coffee
Wish the best of luck for the dev.

Me backing down

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game looks good, but if it is the typical game that ntr uses to justify the lack of a real story (as many do), it will quickly be hated.

I know well that the scene in question was removed, but the dev takes it as "Work in progress" so it will almost certainly return.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
The game looks good, but if it is the typical game that ntr uses to justify the lack of a real story (as many do), it will quickly be hated.

I know well that the scene in question was removed, but the dev takes it as "Work in progress" so it will almost certainly return.
Ahh there might be some misunderstanding. the scene hasn't been removed. The "removed" scene you're probably basing on was from a different game that was mentioned here in the thread. Partly my fault for asking someone about it.

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.
After playing a lot of game in my opinion you should stick to one side(either ntr or non-ntr) because most of the guys who don't like ntr are not even going to touch the game if they see the tag mentioned so it will be a lot of work without any significant reward .so what I am saying is if your story is ntr then go full throttle if not drop it entirely .
Pls don't take it wrong way it is your game you are the master do as you please ,I am just giving my opinion.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ahh there might be some misunderstanding. the scene hasn't been removed. The "removed" scene you're probably basing on was from a different game that was mentioned here in the thread. Partly my fault for asking someone about it.
Mmm worse still, the game did not have the tag (he already put it on) but from what you can see, the MC is going to have a hard time if his mother fucks with the idiot who hit him ... Im out

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
After playing a lot of game in my opinion you should stick to one side(either ntr or non-ntr) because most of the guys who don't like ntr are not even going to touch the game if they see the tag mentioned so it will be a lot of work without any significant reward .so what I am saying is if your story is ntr then go full throttle if not drop it entirely .
Pls don't take it wrong way it is your game you are the master do as you please ,I am just giving my opinion.

Actually you're right, it should focus well on what it wants, if ntr or not ntr, since a game that has a good story completely separated from some (few) optional ntr scenes works well (Long Live the princess) but if the game focuses on ntr without offering anything more than that it is not worth making a free path.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
with a name 'never back down' I thought it was a hentai game based on the movie lol... maybe it could be something similar if we go to the jock table and learn wrestling..

-English could use some work..

-the whole mom having sex with the guy MC smash into scene should have the option to be skipped (as in a choice that either lets player watch or skip it) I'm fine with blackmailing her knowing she is a slut without actually needing so see the whole thing..

-while letting us choose our own key shortcuts is nice and all.. having to hover over the fan to save/load is annoying.. (personally I think if it ain't broken why fix it.. renpy basic UI is something most of us are already used to..)

choosing a table doesn't really seem all that balanced.. we can either earn a friend in Ruby.. a gf in the 'sexy' table (either Madison or Rachel, maybe even Sandy but didn't play with all the options to confirm) or we can be a jock... wondering if this sets our path for the game so early on or if there will be options to do things differently in later updates...

those things aside.. game has nice models and the story could be interesting as things progress so ill keep my eye on this :sneaky:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
yeah, because my game disables unren or another renpy decompiler these codes need some admin rights and this rights reason this alert.
You know that there's no possibility to effectively disable un.rpyc or other Ren'py "uncompiler", right ? There's no way to hide what changes you did, and therefore it will always be possible to bypass them, or to revert them.

The only thing one achieve when trying to block unrpyc and/or unrpa is to attract the attention of the code.

By the way, you should works the said code ; you write way more lines than needed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Liked the game and subbed, unsubbed when this came out the scene is unnecessary don't want anything to do with the mom probably never will wouldn't talk to her ever again, damn oh well heard he's going to change it next update I'll wait and see how that goes there are other ways to show the mom as a terrible human being although you would have thought that in however many years mc's been alive he'd already know his mom's a piece of shit or did she just wake up and decide to become a piece of shit out the blue??
Wish I'd have known this was coming would have just skipped it. Not a fan of ntr/cuckold/sharing but don't mind it if it's avoidable and written right that way people that like it have it and people that don't can also enjoy the game? Just my opinion

You know reading the overview sounds like a different game none of what's in the overview I've seen in this game kids a beta runs away from nurse, the mom thing all he does is back down kids got no balls?
Says it's all up to you to decide I wouldn't have run from nurse, wouldn't have watched mom and bald f*** so none of it I decide??

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the NTR Avoidable?
More to the point, can I avoid any of the female cast having sex with someone else besides the MC?
Not just you not seeing it, but COMPLETELY avoidable?
It's technically not ntr unless dev intends for mc and mom to have some sort of relationship later? But it is his mom and you get a scene with her and the bald guy that you had an altercation with earlier where nurse saves you having sex it is a rather long scene, not sure of any son that would listen to or watch that anyways especially considering whom she's with! At the moment there is no way to avoid it? Dev did say he is going to change the scene to be completely avoidable next update? So if I were you I'd wait till next update to download? Just my opinion

As for any other LI not sure if there will be ntr or not or if it will be avoidable? Dev did say it's not an ntr game? I think?

Reactions: VossJck

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Is the extra menu available or its to be added on the future? because I cant access it. just asking

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes