Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
It's not NTR, but watching some muscle-bound ass screw your characters Mother and her saying you are a loser like your father isn't really "fun" for me. Maybe the dev just wanted to get some content in right away that did not involve the MC.
The models are good, the animations are good, but the story is not that very appealing so far. I mean the MC runs away from the hot nurse because he had a hard on.. what is that.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like there has been much more development on "tweaking" the menu to more not so usable. It's pretty but it's slow and heavy compared to the default Renpy menu. There's only 4 save slot per page and the saving doesn't even remember on what page you were last. I also missed having only to right click to be able to save (without moving my mouse to upper right corner to click on a rather small square).

I think the effort that went into the sex scene between MC's mom and the dude with anger issues was pretty much wasted and should had put making more content around MC. I'm not against NTR but MC only heard some voices coming from the phone. And you gave us a choice to record it or not, but regardless the choice the scene went to the end. I thought that not recording would skip the rest of the sex scene by simply MC hanging up the call and going to the cafeteria.

Also, I kind of expected to see Nicole within two months just went by. MC only indicated not liking Nicole by referring to her as "such a bitch". Did she move out during those two months?

When you have tagged the "MC(inner voice)" it could also be "MC thinking". Ruby is tagged as Rachel in the classroom scene after the teacher asked about grades. Skipping is, like the main menu, pretty but slow.

Graphics and renders are pretty but I disabled the "shadowbox" because it was really bright. Shadowbox should be an option in the settings instead a choice in the start of the game (just like stat indicators). I hope we'll meet Anna soon. ;)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
wait, but it's not ntr focused, as he alresdy said this was all to estabilish the mother as a cunt, but the game will have 4 separate routes ( my guess ntr, corruption, blackmail and love maybe?)
great way to established her as a cunt, sorry thats just too low for mom calling him loser while ready to have sex with bald one come on man its ridiculous no need for her in mc life hereafter its just pissed off the mom character gets dead in this game ;)

Last edited:

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Nicole, our mother character in the game, divorced her husband and settled with the bald man (Frank). As far as I know, I thought that if the sex that will occur after divorce does not into ntr because there is no cheating. If you still want me to remove it, i can remove it.
It's not NTR, not exactly. But it's his Mom, screwing the guy who knocked him out. That she also calls him a loser like his father is pretty harsh. The fact you can't avoid seeing or fast forward past it made it even worse. You could make it obvious that this happened without making your audience/readers witness it for such a long period of time. If you wanted to add a sex scene so early, perhaps you should have done something with the MC and the nurse instead of having him run away.

If your goal is to make the MC (and the player) feel humiliated, then that was a good way to do it, if that is your game, fine. If not, I would recommend changing that scene. Shorten it, maybe just show the MC listening briefly and figuring out what is going on. NO reason to make it such a long scene that you can't skip.

Only my opinion, it's your game. At the end of the day you got to be true to your vision of it. Unless you are trying to make money and be popular, then sell out, LOL. I think it has promise. Your suffering the thing another really good game went through when he added a scene where one of the characters wound up randomly having a three way in front of the MC. It wasn't really NTR, but he wound up removing the scene but he took a lot of abuse from it. It's a really good game though.

Your models are good, your English is not bad. Could use some cleanup, but so much better than I could do in most other languages.

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
It's not NTR, not exactly. But it's his Mom, screwing the guy who knocked him out. That she also calls him a loser like his father is pretty harsh. The fact you can't avoid seeing or fast forward past it made it even worse. You could make it obvious that this happened without making your audience/readers witness it for such a long period of time. If you wanted to add a sex scene so early, perhaps you should have done something with the MC and the nurse instead of having him run away.

If your goal is to make the MC (and the player) feel humiliated, then that was a good way to do it, if that is your game, fine. If not, I would recommend changing that scene. Shorten it, maybe just show the MC listening briefly and figuring out what is going on. NO reason to make it such a long scene that you can't skip.

Only my opinion, it's your game. At the end of the day you got to be true to your vision of it. Unless you are trying to make money and be popular, then sell out, LOL. I think it has promise. Your suffering the thing another really good game went through when he added a scene where one of the characters wound up randomly having a two way in front of the MC. It wasn't really NTR, but he wound up removing the scene but he took a lot of abuse from it. It's a really good game though.

Your models are good, your English is not bad. Could use some cleanup, but so much better than I could do in most other languages.
that game u mention was angel of innocence by g12 games;)

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
that game u mention was angel of innocence by g12 games;)
Yeah, I couldn't remember it. I'm a patreon of it. I like the game I can't understand why he doesn't have more patreons. I feel like it was because of the people screaming NTR.. There are still people screaming NTR even though that scene was removed. Total overreaction and craziness.

Reactions: error2018

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not bad. Fiddling with Renpy functionality always seems like reinventing the wheel. It does look pretty nice, but having no tab/ctrl to skip, no right click to access menu, etc is really annoying.

English could use some work as with most developers around here. Renders are great!

Don't get influenced by all the crybabies on the forums. Just do what you want to do, but be very transparent about the direction of the game.

I don't consider that scene NTR. I see it as a setup to kill any sympathy for the mom so we can blackmail her. That said, we still don't know what kind of game this is gearing to be. Is it a NTR vs Harem kind of thing? Is it more of a standard college themed dating sim and we won't have real NTR routes? Is it alpha vs beta stuff?

It's really hard to tell where this is going. Anyways good luck.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Bois looking for the Images folder ... it's located in the game / assets / s1 folders. You have 2 new folders ep.1 and ep.2 containing the renders. I used UnRen.;)

Press the "H" key on the keyboard to hide the text box. Press the "S" key to skip the text, especially a certain scene if u don't like it or the persons involved in it.:)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, I couldn't remember it. I'm a patreon of it. I like the game I can't understand why he doesn't have more patreons. I feel like it was because of the people screaming NTR.. There are still people screaming NTR even though that scene was removed. Total overreaction and craziness.
i think just adding the scene gets so much ranted and it takes interest of the game to most of the people here ;) some may not know its get removed:giggle: bad move by dev but good game

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes