Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
If a button pops up 'skip ntr/sex scene', yeah I'd say it is still ntr. I didn't think that was actual ntr when I played through but ruled out the mom as LI for sure. At the time this was potential for incest game, not ntr.
Well, its not like ntr automatically excludes the LI or any romantic interactions with those affected.

Games aren't always either full on vanilla or full on ntr, some can mesh those two well together. Though, in this case its a choice of story/scenario which the dev used to narrate his game, so ntr will still happen canonically and its probably a no-no zone for anyone who dislikes it alltogether.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, its not like ntr automatically excludes the LI or any romantic interactions with those affected.

Games aren't always either full on vanilla or full on ntr, some can mesh those two well together. Though, in this case its a choice of story/scenario which the dev used to narrate his game, so ntr will still happen canonically and its probably a no-no zone for anyone who dislikes it alltogether.
I know. This had incest tag and no ntr tag when I played, if it wasn't the bald thug maybe. Anyway, looks like I'm out. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game did 2 things wrong first one why did the mc with his big dick run off like a bitch after the nurse part he looks more like sissy and also the phone part if you decide to not record it it would have been better to just disconnect that scene like what normally would have happened if you dont record a phone call.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
This game did 2 things wrong first one why did the mc with his big dick run off like a bitch after the nurse part he looks more like sissy and also the phone part if you decide to not record it it would have been better to just disconnect that scene like what normally would have happened if you dont record a phone call.
Probably because it doesn't really matter. Right now the game only sets 3 variables.
You can get +1 with Ruby by talking to her in the classroom and some points with Rachel and/or Madison, depending on if you are into sports or computers. (The game incorrectly shows Madison's point gain as Rachel).
Any other choice/path doesn't to anything.

If the dev plans to somehow branch the story into jock/sub/blackmail/etc I would strongly suggest he starts tracking decisions.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As usual any attempt to be reasonable with most of you it's a waste of time.
You understand only warnings and thread-bans. Well no problem.

Again it is clear that the game contain NTR now. Please move on. I can ensure you that the world is going to survive.
Thanks

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, u right I focus away. My choice will be to stick to my scenario. If you ask if this kind of scene will be in the future in my script, yes it will be. My scenario is never changed but someone wants not to play like ntr scenes I adding a skip button
Thanks a lot for any NTR/sharing scenes! These type of scenes are always welcomed...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The Engrish is terrible. Story is weak. Renders are good as are the models. I dont like the unnecessary violence but it is a fantasy game. I wish anti-ntr mob would throw their hook elsewhere. I did not see any. The assets are wanting.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everyone who doesn't like NTR - bye, bye :)) !!
Damn, You decided to give a facepalm to my posts because I don't like NTR and I gave you a facepalm? You are having a good time I see. But thanks. :ROFLMAO:
You know, not everyone likes NTR, and they have their own opinion about it.
This game looked good in the first update. Now suddenly ntr appeared out of nowhere. Some people like to know from the start if there will be NTR in a given game and if it can be avoided. I don't like surprises like here.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Damn, You decided to give a facepalm to my posts because I don't like NTR and I gave you a facepalm? You are having a good time I see. But thanks. :ROFLMAO:
You know, not everyone likes NTR, and they have their own opinion about it.
This game looked good in the first update. Now suddenly ntr appeared out of nowhere. Some people like to know from the start if there will be NTR in a given game and if it can be avoided. I don't like surprises like here.
It is tagged. Stop grumbling. It is the dev's story not yours so dont play it that is what the tags are for.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I know. I only write that it is a pity that Devil decided to suddenly give ntr without announcing it earlier. But that's his business, and I wish him good luck.
I know the feeling. The same happens when a good VN is suddenly transformed for no reason into a lousy sandbox. I just stop playing it.

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
I liked it, good start. As long as anyone but the MC keeps pummeling all the chicks im going to be a happy camper (y)

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes