Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
Man, just finished the game. I really like the interaction between the MCs and the girls/boys in the story, felt somewhat weird but okay nonetheless, the music kept me going. Like, I really really want to review this right now because of how fluid it was, without a single bug encountered, except the "Do it" and "Don't do it" choice. Still, I want to wait at least until the next update.

The devs just made a great game. If there are things that I want to see on the next one is that maybe add an option to change the UI and input to default. Not that I hate the current one mind you, it only take me little time to readjust, but I really like the input on the default one that I'm grown to expect the same for all the game made, still, it was a nice experience going through something new.

Story-wise, I myself used to be a writer, but because the audience wanted my creation to be something that they want, I tampered the course of the story to their preference, leading me to quit in the end. So, make what you want to make, NTR or not, I'm fond of a great story, and I hope that this one can bring it to me.

Welp, in the end, what matters is the sex scene, so... make some hot stuff to tilt my pp, okay? Like, make a ton of them.

Reactions: ant007

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the problem there is that reactions to the tag could just as easily be to what they think it is rather than what's actually in the game.
True, but some of the comments are based on what they came across to while playing the update, rather than just thinking the worst when seeing the tag.

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
True, but some of the comments are based on what they came across to while playing the update, rather than just thinking the worst when seeing the tag.
True enough, but I will freely admit I'm a little to lazy to dig through 15 pages of comments to get my answer XD

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Played again and the models are definitely gorgeous. A real treat that both Madison and Rachel are equally attractive but will have clearly different personalities. Looking forward to see all scenes with both.
Isabella is another character that should be interesting to see what sex scenes she gets (her door is always open...). And Kathryn too, and Sandy... A lot of nice models for sure.

Can you please let the ctrl key be active in future though? When playing multiple path it will be slightly annoying if it doesn't. The fast forward effect is cool, but being able to hold ctrl feels like I have more control over the skipping.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You can set CTRL button on advected settings did u try?
Not sure where that is. If it's a menu accessed via the bottom button in the fan menu, it shows an empty screen on my laptop (only has animated city background and standard menu on the left).

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting. I don't have that 'Advanced' button to click. And nothing happens if I click on its general location from your screenshot.
At least I now know to press 'S' :)

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The mc's mom get banged by stranger (Bald dude) & it unavoidable? So it rape or the mc's mom actually get ntr by that guy?

Note: Ok now I understand what happen, the mc mom actually cheating here where she want to divorce with the mc father. I agree that this is not ntr bcz this is actually cheating.

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So like there seems to be a lot of conflicting views on this thread about the NTR.
I don't want to get into the discussion I just a objective explanation.

Is this a NTR game as in "this game has some NTR in is as part of the story"?
Or is this a NTR game as in "this game is about NTR and it's its main kink"?

I can take, and even enjoy, if this game promises some character progression for the MC and the NTR is just a bump on the road for it, so for that reason knowing which kind of game is important to me.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious in the overview it says "it's all up to you to decide his fate, and remember, no matter what happens, Never Back Down."
So will the mc actually get to decide to get cucked or not get cucked by LI? Does the ntr happen anyways? Or can you make sure your love interest doesn't cuck/ntr/share you? If it's all forced I would suggest changing your overview we don't actually decide his fate and mc sure does alot of backing down? Will there be other paths beside the ntr path??

Im curious because I really liked the game before dev changed it for ntr so just want to know will LI be with other men? And can you actually decide to not be with the ones that cuck you or can you decide to stop them from cucking you? Like it says in the overview all up to you to decide??
Thank you for your time, just curious if I should keep my hopes up for a non ntr path because if the mom isn't a LI or sexual partner then that scene is not ntr I didn't care to watch it but she doesn't mean anything to me, or should I find another game that does let the player actually decide? Any actual info would be helpful?

And please understand I don't hate I very much believe that if written right ntr and non ntr can be in the same game just make it avoidable so people that don't like it can enjoy the game as well as those that do, but not seeing it and it being avoidable are different. :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes