Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Damn, You decided to give a facepalm to my posts because I don't like NTR and I gave you a facepalm? You are having a good time I see. But thanks. :ROFLMAO:
You know, not everyone likes NTR, and they have their own opinion about it.
This game looked good in the first update. Now suddenly ntr appeared out of nowhere. Some people like to know from the start if there will be NTR in a given game and if it can be avoided. I don't like surprises like here.
better not feed the troll or a moderator will start deleting our post and leave these trolls up. btw that is user is wrong the developer mentioned there will be a non ntr path. so he is wrong again.

Reactions: Qmil679

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
in this update it is not avoidable but according to the developer after 0.3 it will be. check his post: developer post
are u sure about this last post he mention was adding skip button :confused:
Yes, u right I focus away. My choice will be to stick to my scenario. If you ask if this kind of scene will be in the future in my script, yes it will be. My scenario is never changed but someone wants not to play like ntr scenes I adding a skip button

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
are u sure about this last post he mention was adding skip button :confused:
Then he must have changed his mind that is not what he previously says. i guess he does not even know what he wants. maybe he will abandon it if he dont get support anymore.

Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Then he must have changed his mind that is not what he previously says. i guess he does not even know what he wants. maybe he will abandon it if he dont get support anymore.
i dont know it, but as reading this post today iam shocked about what he says before and why the sudden change in a decision, still it is his game he want this then waste of time whining in here when already he confirmed it in above :( so good luck with game dev(y)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Well, if your request is an non-ntr game, I will make the optional ntr choice at 0.3. This selection will not remove the scenes and will completely change the pattern of the event. Those who do not like NTR may rejoice.
Sorry to say i think it's to late for that i already have that image in my head from that scene. And you already changed it one time who says you not change it again? There already a couple of games sink that way and never get the populairty that it had.
And when that mother said that about her son that just hurts even if it is a game.

Still good luck and hope for the NTR fans they get a good game.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What the... Such an elaborate new quick menu yet the only function that matters is purposefully left out. Never has there been a valid reason to purposefully leave out the auto forward function, yet some developers keep insisting. I genuinely ask dev, why?

Reactions: Loosy

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I know what I want, but I was trying to understand what you want. And when it comes to support, I am very patient, only your criticisms upset me a little but I take this burden off me and continue to 0.3. And I say that this scene is technically not NTR, if you are uncomfortable with the scene, I will put you an option to pass the scene and there is really no plan to add NTR, which will be a warning in the elections that will include NTR, but since I got the tag, I will tell you that there will be NTR in the next update. Again, I will not break the main dynamics of my story, but I will add NTR avoidance so as not to upset those who do not like NTR.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I know what I want, but I was trying to understand what you want. And when it comes to support, I am very patient, only your criticisms upset me a little but I take this burden off me and continue to 0.3. And I say that this scene is technically not NTR, if you are uncomfortable with the scene, I will put you an option to pass the scene and there is really no plan to add NTR, which will be a warning in the elections that will include NTR, but since I got the tag, I will tell you that there will be NTR in the next update. Again, I will not break the main dynamics of my story, but I will add NTR avoidance so as not to upset those who do not like NTR.
I'm a fan of NTR/sharing/cuckold scenes, but your choice is clever, i advice you to add the tag NTR in the in-game choices (see the VN "Deliverance" for example), so for whom don't like NTR they can avoid these scenes.
In the last scene of this update MC can choose with whom he'll became friend or her girlfriend (cafeteria's lunch)… so the choosen girl will be the future MC's hotwife? :)

Reactions: ant007

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so after all this your choice is to add more instead of focusing on the mc. you have not tried to understand what we want at all. time to drop this for good.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like how this story goes. Good characters and beautiful models. I enjoyed the story and the sex scenes ;). My favourite right now is Anna. If the story needs ntr i recommend the dev to keep it. Is this game only about sex or can i expect more kinks in future ?
I mean foot fetish, foot dom, Femdom , maledom some thing like that ;) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The game seems nice and interesting, i have been enjoying it.

This is still the beginning so my only real criticism would be for Dev to find a proofreader, maybe once he gains enough patreons he could probably get some beta testers, because it's clear the Dev isn't a native English speaker, little gramatical errors are fine here and there, but there are sentences that don't make sense.

Other than that, keep up the good work and i hope the game takes off for you.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
So is it your intention to make the NTR (or NTR-ish) content avoidable, does not happen or skippable it happens but the player does not see it. Personally, I'm okay with avoidable NTR content but not skippable content.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes