Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Acho que o MC merece uma cena de vingança contra o careca no estilo Trevor e ainda o transformando em um Cuck beta
ByTheBook-Mission-GTAV.png

Jul 23, 2020
i play the non ntr route but i dont see any mc and his mom scene. even where the mom go to his grandma house in the beginning, did you remove it? or any mom scene is only available in ntr route?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just finished playing game (v0.5.1).
I like the story & atmosphere of the game overall.

However i am not a fan of the UI at all. I think the UI is very annoying & the pop up effects are not ideal at all as the game has so many choices. So having multiple save paths is kinda necessary & having the slow & pop-up effect is kinda tiring on the eyes.
UI should be just right click or press option button & then just comes up with no effects.
Based on the last notes after finishing update game will also have sandbox elements now.
I think this is a very bad call as game already has too many choices with no walkthrough or guide. I believe it would be best if it stays just point & click.
Most people don't like sandbox anyway & whenever a game switches or transitions from point & click to sandbox or vice-versa at any point it almost never goes well.

Again this is all my opinion & i hope the UI gets changed soon & gameplay stays strictly point & click.
Wish the dev best of luck

Reactions: Yeet1921

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The writing is SO confusing, it goes from one extreme to the other in a split second. I really don't get the MC. Great scenes overall but would be even better if it made more sense

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why this game can't be played in joiplay?

Before you ask "download the android version" i just want to let you know that playing in joiplay is easier for me

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
As I said, English is not my native language. If you want to help with this, just contact me on my discord channel.

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
The mod to unlock the entire gallery does not work.
I made another mod by doing some research.
It doesn't require you to complete the whole game to see all the scenes in the gallery.
You must delete any files that are from the other mod.
Then just decompress the contents of the rar file into the folder where the game files are.
it still does not work. there are few scene that are still locked

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I will not comment on the famous scene of the mother with the bald man if it is ntr or that it is. All that is difficult to decide. What is true and seems to have been purposely made to create controversy is that this scene is excessively long. I will not say if it is indispensable for the story or not, but if the dev recreates too much in that scene, the longest by far in the entire game. Was it really necessary to do something so detailed and extensive?

Reactions: KingWeWuz

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I had to take a break from the game for a while because of my health problems. I will let you know when I started, thank you for following.
Keep on dev and best luck, this game has some of the best visuals and renders found anywhere, hope to see lots more soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tunak23

OLD7TaZz

Jun 17, 2019
I really hope you don't make this into a Sandbox game as i think it will make the game bad I hate Sandbox games I don't think I will be playing it anymore if that happens.

Good look with your game

Reactions: yandex

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
First of all, Antidote Lab. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. The first thing is to take care of yourself, everything else is secondary. Lots of love, my friend.

Second... A couple of months ago I spoke with the developer and, reading comments on the thread, I see that his responses have always been very kind (to those who deserve it) and trying to answer questions from the community. And this is appreciated. And I would like to remember something that I talked about with him.

To say that, the following is purely personal opinion.

What I talked to the developer was about the lesbian scenes. I have not tried the game yet, I am waiting a little more. But it was confirmed to me by the dev himself that there are two lesbian scenes the MC is watching that are unavoidable. Personally, I am not a fan of lesbianism of any kind when playing with a male protagonist. So, as a personal taste, I would like that in the future (and in the scenes already implemented, if possible :p) that lesbianism is going to be optional. I'm not just talking about seeing it, but about us choosing if it happens or not. Especially in love interests. For example, if I want to romance a girl, I want to romance only her. Without another girl intervening or anything. That at the very least, I can decide whether girl-on-girl relationships / sex happen or not.

I don't want to touch on the subject of NTR much, but I consider in this category the girl-on-girl scenes without the MC's "permission", without his knowledge, without him wanting to, etc... The fact that this happens but being with girl on girl, in my eyes it doesn't make it sexier, more attractive, more sensual, better, etc. If there are entirely lesbian characters, good. Let that happen between them. I don't like to force girls into lesbian relationships in games. So I don't like other girls to force other girls into lesbian relationships.

That said, I once again emphasize the kindness and calm with which the developer responded to me. And again, I wish everything goes well and a fast and successful recovery!

Reactions: Mayonesa
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes