pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
We have problems with the exam questions of Dia.

Can you tell me the correct answers?

posdata,
won't let me accept edited saves

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
There's a couple of bugs in the coffee shop mini game.
1) When the girl asked for a drink with 3 sugars, she always says what I give her is wrong, despite getting it right.
2) Even after leaving the coffee shop and I'm in my room, I get customers complaining that I'm taking too long to prepare their orders, and then the game takes me back to the coffee shop.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Right here boss.
Here you go lads, enjoy.
NeverMeetYourHeroes-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Never Meet Your Heroes [Final] [ITK]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.39 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Anyone knows vigilante story line i buyed the chips but don't know it is bug or what there is no girl to work with.

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Doesnt load on joiplay, sad. Most of indianatk games work :/
This game takes a lot of device resources to start. I even thought about making an Android version, but I think it would be a waste of time as some devices might not be able to load it.

Reactions: DKArthas

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
Instead of guessing you can just add urm to the /game folder and watch to see which variables change. Then hit alt+m to search and manipulate the variables.

Jun 11, 2018
The game slightly changes depending on the route you take. If you select the business option at the start, you wouldn't have to worry about money at all.
If you're a hunter, you can craft armor which makes the game piss easy for money at that point.
I know you were previously planning on adding a femdom route, was that added in the end? would rather know before buying the game

Reactions: Yellowston
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes