nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------

While that exe is fine (Its just the self unpacking 7zip format), the Compressed there is the old version.
compressed

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
NeverMeetYourHeroes-2023.11.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does anyone have a torrent link which does not require logging in?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Take 30 seconds and read this. You need username and password, no verification, no strings attached.
Yes, that's fascinating. Thing is, I download torrent files on 1 machine, and the downloading of the content happens on another. And there's no room for a username and password.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So I downloaded the File that is currently in the OP and your Mega link and those are exactly the same. Either you missed that the version in the OP is already the most up to date, or you posted the wrong link.

Its not a virus its a self unpacking 7zip file. Here I reuploaded the saves as zip. Not sure why people pack it that way.
Hmm, I just uploaded this one right last night for F95.

Is that the same file size/content as the OP?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I feel dumber after having read that intro, and the very clearly AI voice are terrible. Shame, because I very much like the concept of taking down dominant superwomen.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I feel dumber after having read that intro, and the very clearly AI voice are terrible. Shame, because I very much like the concept of taking down dominant superwomen.
Never understood why people write posts like this. What’s the purpose of your post?

I mean what are you saying? Are you asking me to remove the voices? Change the intro?
Or are you posting to just say you don’t like the game?

Roger Keanway

Jul 29, 2018
Never understood why people write posts like this. What’s the purpose of your post?

I mean what are you saying? Are you asking me to remove the voices? Change the intro?
Or are you posting to just say you don’t like the game?
Welcome to the internet, don't try to satisfy everyone or take every comment to you heart, sometimes people just want to complain about something without giving direct solutions to that something... just because they can.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for additions, or if there's something that needs attention or fixing, please express yourself clearly and elaborate so that everyone can grasp your point. Lately, I've come across numerous posts about various games, including this one. However, it seems that many individuals struggle to effectively convey what they dislike or identify the issues they're addressing. It's crucial for all of us to improve our communication skills. What's the purpose of making a statement if we don't carefully consider what we're addressing or fully understand the issues at hand? I find it challenging to comprehend the perspective of those who don't take the time to communicate thoughtfully. :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NeverMeetYourHeroes-2023.11.13v2(with correct files)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
This one is bigger by ~20MB. Yeah will reupload.
Hey! Thanks for the upload, and I know you already uploaded quite lot of stuff about this game these last few days... But if I can ask a tiny bit more, would an "update only" patch be possible?

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes