Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I am hesitant to be hyped about going to Daz3D to be honest.
The models you used were perfectly fine and stood out as not many are using them. I dont even know what studio these are coming from so obscure and unique is it.

All in all you used these models in virtually all your games that it basically became your face and selling point for me. Transitioning to Daz3D feels weird because what are the benefits and what could you show us with Daz that no one has shown already?
In all my time here on F95 Daz has not introduced a new female or male base model (not to mention, faces, hair ect)...and that is for over 10 years. You inevitably need to use models we saw alrady in tons of other games.

Are there sneak peaks for the new models that are not locked behind patreon to look at?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Not pregnancy yet, I still need to move the proton content over.
It's so damn big I don't know how to update it
what is this proton thing?? don't rememebr anything with that name when i played and finished your great game

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I’ve been developing games for 6 years lol, I’m completely unaffected by negative feedback in any form. My issue here is that you haven’t told me how or what to improve.

It’s like going to a restaurant and just saying “the food is shit”. Okay and?? What specific aspect did you not like and how could it be improved.

Also what part of the game has no subtitles? If you mean the intro video then that’s an F95 issue, the steam version has subtitles.
Clearly it's affecting you since you replied. Like I said, I just gave negative feedback because of how bothered I was. It's not like I pretended it was constructive criticism or anything, I just wanted to vent. Feel free to call my comment useless or ignore me if that makes you feel better, I don't care all that much either way. If I did I would have phrased it very differently.

As for the subtitles thing I don't mean the intro video. Most recent memory of it is when talking to the AI in your house. My character's lines of dialogues have actual text, but hers are fully voiced with no text to support it, just sound clips.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Clearly it's affecting you since you replied. Like I said, I just gave negative feedback because of how bothered I was. It's not like I pretended it was constructive criticism or anything, I just wanted to vent. Feel free to call my comment useless or ignore me if that makes you feel better, I don't care all that much either way. If I did I would have phrased it very differently.

As for the subtitles thing I don't mean the intro video. Most recent memory of it is when talking to the AI in your house. My character's lines of dialogues have actual text, but hers are fully voiced with no text to support it, just sound clips.
Neither you or me are bothered. You said my story writing was bad; I just wanted to know what you meant so I could Improve it. But since you stated that you just came here to vent, fair enough.
Next time try to add more info in your post, it'll avoid situations like this.

Reactions: fin_369

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
are all this new content playable after ending the game or we must start all over? thanks
Yeah should be after the main quest ends.

And the proton content was some pregnancy/antihero story I had created but took out of the game in the final release because the file size was too big.

Reactions: fin_369

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I am hesitant to be hyped about going to Daz3D to be honest.
The models you used were perfectly fine and stood out as not many are using them. I dont even know what studio these are coming from so obscure and unique is it.

All in all you used these models in virtually all your games that it basically became your face and selling point for me. Transitioning to Daz3D feels weird because what are the benefits and what could you show us with Daz that no one has shown already?
In all my time here on F95 Daz has not introduced a new female or male base model (not to mention, faces, hair ect)...and that is for over 10 years. You inevitably need to use models we saw alrady in tons of other games.

Are there sneak peaks for the new models that are not locked behind patreon to look at?
I agree with this, there's enough Daz games on this forum and not enough quality games that use Virt a mate. I personally think ITK makes the best Virtamate games on forum.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I agree with this, there's enough Daz games on this forum and not enough quality games that use Virt a mate. I personally think ITK makes the best Virtamate games on forum.
I’m not switching to Daz, I’m just making a daz game but still using Virtamate

Also Virtamate 2.0 is coming out soon which will look exactly like Daz! I can’t wait haha

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019

Also Virtamate 2.0 is coming out soon which will look exactly like Daz! I can’t wait haha
Best news I've heard all year so far, off topic but when do you expect the next update of Cartel simulator to be out? I voted for Lila on patreon

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Best news I've heard all year so far, off topic but when do you expect the next update of Cartel simulator to be out? I voted for Lila on patreon
Literally working on it as im typing this message haha

All the story/action and new content is finished. Im now going to add the sex scenes. This is quite a big update, should be done hopefully in a few days

Reactions: FirminoisGod

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

Good news but there starts my lack of knowledge. What do you mean creating a Daz Game?
To my knowledge Daz is only a database/market of 3D stuff that you can buy and use wherever and not a proper engine/software to make a game with.

Also:
And the proton content was some pregnancy/antihero story I had created but took out of the game in the final release because the file size was too big.
Are there plans to bring this content back? xD

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Good news but there starts my lack of knowledge. What do you mean creating a Daz Game?
To my knowledge Daz is only a database of 3D stuff that you can buy and use wherever and not a proper engine/software to make a game with.
IRC, Daz started out that way, making assets you could use in Poser. Then they created their own rendering software which they gave away for free.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why is the voice track also integrated with the music? It makes the voice volume slider useless and is just annoying since I mute the music in any VN I play through.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
can anyone tell how to save in this game?
To save your progress, simply employ one of two convenient methods: either right-click or press the 'Esc' key. This action will prompt a user-friendly window, granting you the ability to save, load, adjust preferences, return to the main menu, or exit the application.

I trust this information proves valuable. Happy gaming! :illuminati:

dragosh124u

Jun 22, 2020
To save your progress, simply employ one of two convenient methods: either right-click or press the 'Esc' key. This action will prompt a user-friendly window, granting you the ability to save, load, adjust preferences, return to the main menu, or exit the application.

I trust this information proves valuable. Happy gaming! :illuminati:
its not working not with right click or esc

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes