Nov 23, 2017
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

RECOMPRESSING

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------

While that exe is fine (Its just the self unpacking 7zip format), the Compressed there is the old version.
For some reason this compressed version uses 100% of my CPU resources at certain scenes and causing a massive lag on my system. Do you know what causing this and is there a fix to this problem? Thanks in advance.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
For some reason this compressed version uses 100% of my CPU resources at certain scenes and causing a massive lag on my system. Do you know what causing this and is there a fix to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Try pressing Shift+G (or holding Shift while the game starts) and changing the "Graphics Acceleration", starting with the "gl" and "angle" options.

Otherwise it's likely just your computer sucks at webm/webp decoding

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Unren for all is a bat file that you can click on and then select to basically turn on the dev console and console in any renpy game not at my computer or I would post it here it's like 100kb in size I think google it worth the effort dev console has variable viewer.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Really? Have you tried going to the club or sleeping
Going to the club shows a picture of Ruby with the "Leave" command being the only option.
Going to the studio says "What reason do I have to go here?"

But I was able to solve it! Talking to Sarah gives me the option to rent the studio for another 3,000 (seemingly unaware I already rented it and had access to it).

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

Sasa_soso

Dec 19, 2021
Hi. I need help please
After creating the character, I finish the fight, then after some dialogue I return to the game menu... I can't play!

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Excuse me I get a message in the party to suit up but it doesn't let me say I did it wrong in the party with those

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes