SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
I have finished all the questlines but in the coffee shop I still have the ???????? choice and it tells me to finish the business quest first, which one is supposed to be the business questline? Since there are none called that way. And how do I unluck this?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I have finished all the questlines but in the coffee shop I still have the ???????? choice and it tells me to finish the business quest first, which one is supposed to be the business questline? Since there are none called that way. And how do I unluck this?
Did you finish the Bruna quests for the coffee shop?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kolisz

Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
When I open it, I get an uncaught exception regarding AfterGame.rpyc ...... has anyone else had this issue?

Haywood

Jun 17, 2022
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
Can you please let me know exactly what to type once I've opened the console, to change the variable amount? For example, how specifically do I type a command to get 999 Cash, or 999 Charismavar?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
This is how it should look.

Cash=9999 or whatever amount you want.

Charismavar=999 or whatever

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Playing through this for the first time. I cannot seem to progress one of the quests. Dia's quest wants me to go to the History party with her, but I cannot find the location it says to go to and there are no options to talk to her about it. The Walkthrough doesn't even mention this event, in fact it seems outdated in several areas. Anyone mind giving me a clue as to what I need to do to move this quest forward? Thank you.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Playing through this for the first time. I cannot seem to progress one of the quests. Dia's quest wants me to go to the History party with her, but I cannot find the location it says to go to and there are no options to talk to her about it. The Walkthrough doesn't even mention this event, in fact it seems outdated in several areas. Anyone mind giving me a clue as to what I need to do to move this quest forward? Thank you.
You need to skip time to the evening, the option will appear in the bedroom

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
ITK I really like your games that being said are they all going to have giant asses and Tits because I like a lot of other men do enjoy small tits and asses..

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
some remaining questions
are there still no sex scenes with selina?
can i save silcer?
any more staff with mia?

Last edited:

Grumppybear

Jun 22, 2018
Why do I feel like I can't make any progress with any of the phone adjectives. How do I see my innovatory? Where do I go to see the hero name list, or even start the main quest back up. This game has me so lost.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes