Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
I’ve been developing games for 6 years lol, I’m completely unaffected by negative feedback in any form. My issue here is that you haven’t told me how or what to improve.
I rented the Studio before I had advanced the Paradise storyline, thinking it might open something up. Now that I'm at the point in the Paradise storyline where I need to rent the studio, it doesn't acknowledge I already have and the Paradise storyline cannot advance.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I rented the Studio before I had advanced the Paradise storyline, thinking it might open something up. Now that I'm at the point in the Paradise storyline where I need to rent the studio, it doesn't acknowledge I already have and the Paradise storyline cannot advance.
Really? Have you tried going to the club or sleeping

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a second... this is a sequel to Master of Earth?
I thought City of Women was suppose to be the sequel?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
City of women is never meet your heroes. I changed the name for steam
Okay, maybe update the "Master of the Earth" OP to link here instead of City of Women?

Also, I never finished Master of the Earth and just started the intro of this game.... does this mean Sara and the sister Die?!?
:cry::cry::cry:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Okay, maybe update the "Master of the Earth" OP to link here instead of City of Women?

Also, I never finished Master of the Earth and just started the intro of this game.... does this mean Sara and the sister Die?!?
:cry::cry::cry:
Yes and no.
Do you want spoilers?

nico360

May 17, 2020
It's been so long since I tried to play this game that I don't really remember what the bugs were, but I'll trust the developer who already put a note saying that they were all fixed and I'll continue with some things that I do remember were a bit annoying, first of all I remember that the mc had dialogues with subtitles but the others did not (and I generally play with the game muted so I ended up missing a lot of details) also if I remember correctly there were no options to fast forward or skip the transitions (I think that this was a problem because I had some errors with the save files and I had to watch everything again every time the game broke due to some random bug) at this moment I don't remember anything else but I would like to know if at least these 2 things were changed or stay the same

nekomeko

Apr 1, 2020
Did anyone else had a problem with lag during animation? Tried to change the renderer and switching between my integrated/dedicated GPU but the lag persist.

I'm sorry if this is a repeatable question, but I've tried to search this thread with "lag" keyword but nothing shows up.

xavier

Apr 29, 2017
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
to disable this save protection. find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace. if token_dir is None: by if True:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
I have finished all the questlines but in the coffee shop I still have the ???????? choice and it tells me to finish the business quest first, which one is supposed to be the business questline? Since there are none called that way. And how do I unluck this?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This is in the quest of Dia(party-station) and how can I unlock the question marks?
View attachment 3324522

Another question, how can I edit the file to reset the subway station guard? I turned over the event scene and saved it by my mistake. here is my save file.
That is the option for the Proton content (A dlc) I'm working on

Reactions: hichy13
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes