Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Bruh, my random days off will be days I remember. Damn this is the 2nd game in a row with intresting plot and beautiful renders. Usually it takes me days then to stumble onto games like this. Even when I find good games, if they don't vibe with me, it's useless. SO yeah I'm rly satisfied with my day off lol.

The story is intresting the characters have some charm to them. Speaking of characters, I honestly have some pity for the doc's brother. The guy just seems broken.
B4 everything I want to say and confirm the he's still a jerk and idiot and a possibly lost cause. But hear me out!
if I objectively look at it, there was some truth in what he said. In the end his sister ended up achieveing her "end goal". At the expense of his education. You can disagree with me but the facts are here she is a prbbly the most prominent in her field while her bro is a gamble addict.
Yeah she said she spent savings for him, tried to help him... but was she there when he needed her the most. I'm not saying she should've thrown her career away, I'm not sayin it would have been easy... but maybe if she had postponed it for 2-3 years, things would have been different. Idk with whom he spent his time with but I don't think they were a good influence on him.

Even now, from what I see she still delegates (the diff is that now she has no choices with her work), ok it's good she sent him to gamble detox or whatever but did she try to save him herself get him into sport, show him "how to be a man", maybe she could have asked the guard guy to make a man out of him even if he has to break his fingers for it lol.
You'd think that as a doctor she would know how much of a keyphase childhood/ado is. It's truly saddening how some "genius" often don't see what's right under their nose. She missed the chance to give him a good start in life. Now that she has a 2nd chance at it, she still doesn't undestand that mistake and instead of trying to heal and armor him for life. She sets him up with wife material. Like wth!! GREAT FRKIN IDEA, ruin him more make him feel more insecure than he alrdy is (not even talking abt poor princess). Honestly, everytime he has screentime it's frkin torture for me. Dude is a timebomb and no one is willing to risk it to save him.
That's why father and mother figures are important and sadly as it seems she was neither. More like she was bank account figure lol.

I'm sry I got a little carried away. I have little a little bro myself so I kinda felt a bit concernced lol. I simply felt, as a big brother myself, that her speech abt how much she sacrificed was a bit hypocritical given that she didn't sacrifice that much. Now, knowing that ou could have made it but still risking your career for your brother's growth. Now that's true sacrifice.
I won't lie, given his personality having a good father figure was prbbly what he missed.
And maybe I'm saying all that for nothing and the guy just exagerated abt how his sis didn't give him attention... However given where she is now, I think she clearly put in the hours lol. It's just we all have different persona. Some are "naturally" "independent" (don't how to word it otherwise), some need a little push, some need to be forced... But I believe that under the right conditions we can all achieve our better selves.

Anyways, lol I wrote too much again dammit.
I'm saying it now, authors are a sadistic bunch ok. Why end the chapter the way he did on a cliffhanger when he could have ended it when the mc go to bed damn lol.

Awesome discovery,

THX

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1706817400608.png
Well ... we had a good run and now we are forgiven.
Got a condo with all the modern amenities and now babes be warming up to us in no time.
Let the real games ... of heart and throbbing touchy feely cuddling and smooching . . .
Begin! New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log - Dev had a very productive last week and smashed out ~110 renders. That might even be a weekly personal best ... this week we are looking at a short update with 40 renders and 2 animations completed, managing some good progress on the script ...

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Damn the game is so good can't believe it ended with that part, I hope we get more milfs like Faustina. More games should be like this, Im learning so much, I wish I can support the revs . May success follow this masterpiece.

Reactions: TheRedMyst

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1707234483008.png
Two head honchos wearing ponchos ... in their post apoc manly ways
New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log
Dev completed the standard ~50 renders and spent time reviewing/editing the script, is pretty happy with how the episode's shaping up. It's got some nice twists, and a few choices that will significantly affect which side wins the war (even this early on).
1707234677060.png

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Damn the game is so good can't believe it ended with that part,
I never understood cliffhanger endings. I guess it's supposed to bring the audience back for more, but is anyone who liked the rest of the game really not going to come back because there was no cliffhanger? It's just annoying.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Hugely underrated, I think the banner and the preview images need to be updated...They do not entirely reflect the beauty of this story and it's characters.

This original work offers the player a great amount of freedom, if you don't like someone chances are you will be able to off them soon after meeting them, or you could also spare them if you feel like it. Some characters are so well written I felt like I was reading A song of ice and fire. But from an erotic standpoint, it's a bit of a slow burn and hot content won't show up till about the start of the 3rd chapter, and oh boy does it deliver, the fellatio scene was so fun to watch I don't think anyone used some of those animations and techniques before, she put pythons to shame with that tongue.

If I were you, I wouldn't skip dialogue to get to the hot bits, mainly because this isn't one of those visual novels that are filled with walls of text and useless chatter, almost every phrase has a weight to it, I didn't skip a single word this time around which has sadly become a rarity these days due to the boring style of writing that most of the other titles have.

Reactions: D Dog and Mipecio

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Hugely underrated, I think the banner and the preview images need to be updated...They do not entirely reflect the beauty of this story and it's characters.

This original work offers the player a great amount of freedom, if you don't like someone chances are you will be able to off them soon after meeting them, or you could also spare them if you feel like it. Some characters are so well written I felt like I was reading A song of ice and fire. But from an erotic standpoint, it's a bit of a slow burn and hot content won't show up till about the start of the 3rd chapter, and oh boy does it deliver, the fellatio scene was so fun to watch I don't think anyone used some of those animations and techniques before, she put pythons to shame with that tongue.

If I were you, I wouldn't skip dialogue to get to the hot bits, mainly because this isn't one of those visual novels that are filled with walls of text and useless chatter, almost every phrase has a weight to it, I didn't skip a single word this time around which has sadly become a rarity these days due to the boring style of writing that most of the other titles have.
Oh, no don't compare this with crap like A song of ice and fire. I love good fantasy and that's one of the worst there is. Still, they succeeded in making the TV serial even worse, something I would have thought unbelievable. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Well, that was just my thoughts. So, if you don't agree, feel free to do that. I will still think this is much better. :love:(y)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #6

Hail citizens, dev completed another ~40 renders last week,
finishing two scenes that were nearly done.
Unfortunately that week was a bit slow.

New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #7

Hail citizens, Hope you're all doing good.
Dev completed ~45 renders this week and maybe hit the halfway mark.
There is a debate scene in the next update.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
first time playing - what's the usual update cycle here?
this one looks like one of those expensive VNs, so i'm guessing one per year, give or take?

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes