EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner-1600-400.png

Overview:
New Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world, millenia after an ancient, civilisation-ending conflict. Mankind has regressed into another feudal age and, amid cutthroat politics, war without end, and a mysterious reproductive crisis, is on the long road to extinction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: TheRedMyst - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Android:
- - - - -
Android (Compressed): - -

Extras: - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

e03-preview-n23.png e03-preview-n20.png e03-preview-n22.png e03-preview-n21.png e02-preview-n19.png e02-preview-n18.png e01-preview-n01.png e01-preview-n02.png e01-preview-n03.png e01-preview-n05.png e01-preview-n06.png e01-preview-n08.png e01-preview-n09.png e01-preview-n10.png e01-preview-n11.png e01-preview-n12.png e01-preview-n14.png e01-preview-n15.png e01-preview-n17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Planned:
Multiple Endings, Ahegao, Bdsm, Cheating, Cock/Ball Worship, Corruption, Creampie, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Musk/Pheromones, Netori, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Teasing, Vaginal Sex
You had my curiosity
Never gonna happen:
Bestiality, Netorare, Netorase
Now you have my attention.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
^ = netori, maledom, musk/pheromones, and harem will be the main fetishes catered to in this game.
now-attention.gif

I must say that with that overview it sounds like if this was going to be Sandbox? (I don't see the tag in planned but you never know)

Leaving that aside, Dev are kink/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
New Antioch [R0.1 Public] [TheRedMyst] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 885 MB / 95 MB - NewAntioch-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 870 MB / 81 MB - NewAntioch-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,7% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hmmm, a Dystopian type game where the main character isn't a.... nevermind, that's a fire waiting to start. Looks good, I think I'll check this out.
Knock em dead, TheRedMyst

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Thank you guys for taking an interest in the game :)

Just looking at the tags/previews. Desert Stalker inspired? Going to have to try this one.
I was going for a Game of Thrones / Once in a Lifetime vibe, with some of the Age of Decadence high tech ancient stuff sprinkled in. Don't want to set myself too high a bar though :ROFLMAO:
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
Mostly linear but with key choices and some different scenes that lead to different endings based on your relationships with non-LI characters. I definitely wouldn't call it a branching story.
View attachment 2641292

I must say that with that overview it sounds like if this was going to be Sandbox? (I don't see the tag in planned but you never know)

Leaving that aside, Dev are kink/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?

Anyways, good luck.
There won't be any sandbox. The main fetishes are quite strongly tied to the plot, but I can look into making some scenes skippable / modified if the player doesn't like it. I can guarantee you there won't be anything crazy though (i.e., for the pheromone stuff, it's really nothing more than what many popular games have but don't tag). Incest unfortunately wouldn't fit the story.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes