Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This looks amazing. Great visuals, interesting and unique story, and hot women (including a ginger serving wench). (y)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Heh. Mateo happens to be one of my most common go-to names for nameable protags.

So just for not making that a default, i'm hopping on this ride.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewAntioch-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

GOOD LUCK, DEV!​

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will all the sex scenes be forced or can we choose who we fuck

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

Overview:
New Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world, millenia after an ancient, civilisation-ending conflict. Mankind has regressed into another feudal age and, amid cutthroat politics, war without end, and a mysterious reproductive crisis, is on the long road to extinction.

You are Mateo (or a name of your choice); a feared enforcer in the service of a modest, yet influential mining province. You are the one they send out to confront their enemies, and send in when their pickaxes clink against...the unexpected. After injustice strikes, you are tasked in anger and desperation to infiltrate New Antioch--the capital city and crown jewel of your overlords--and see to its downfall.

In this original story, you'll come across unique factions, places, people, and stories, that contain romance, violence (incl. blood), and adult content.

You will decide the fate of New Antioch.
You will delve into dungeons thought lost to time.
You will discover who, or what you really are.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: TheRedMyst - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

salute 2.gif

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't want to be a spoiler but in the dev notes unfortunately no mention was made of incest which means this game is not for us lol
I didn't have the patience to wait for my translator to translate the page including the dev notes that's why I didn't read everything, I don't know about you but no incest I discard

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any nudity besides a dong macro shot?
will all the sex scenes be forced or can we choose who we fuck
There are no sex scenes in the game yet. The RPG scene is unavoidable though.

Our hero finds a scantily clad attractive woman in his home and ... sits down to teach her D&D.

No wonder they're having a population crisis.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Jokes aside, what's here is pretty much all exposition and setup for now. The visuals are nifty, it's competently written, and the lore and plot seem to be worked out in advance.

But whether all that will eventually amount to an enjoyable game remains to be seen in another update or three.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Me: /finishes 0.1

Brain: ...Yeah I don't know about you but I'm rating it a 5.

Me: A 5?! It has no adult content except for a glimpse of Mateo's (MC) magnum dong, it has the makings of a good story and seems to have glimpses of solid worldbuilding but it's too early to tell if any of that will come to play or it's all just set dressing, Mateo (MC) doesn't look like your average Daz3D MC but the man needs a better long hairstyle other than that Kylo Ren cut he seems to be sporting (IMO), the renders are decent though nothing breathtaking other than the background/location renders, the music is fine (though no standout tracks), and the entire thing feels painfully short. So how exactly is this a 5 to you?

Me: /deep sigh Fair enough...

Brain: :D

Me: ...but the points I've made still stand so I'm rating this first release a 4. End of discussion.

Brain: ...Goddamn uncultured swine.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Renders seem good, the story is my cup of tea, as well as the fetishes. The premise looks cool, keep up the good work and don't burnout.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes