Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
New Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world, millenia after an ancient, civilisation-ending conflict. Mankind has regressed into another feudal age and wears bikinis.
:HideThePain:

Jokes aside, this seems like a very interesting project. Interesting story premise, good renders, good facial expressions, and definitely fantastic planned tags.

Reactions: monk_56

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Dear other Devs :
This shit, right here, is how you do an OP for your game, especially the Genre / Upcoming tags section. Take notes.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017

by chance was this a source of inspiration? i love that monk pose so much

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It was a pretty good start. Hopefully we'll see more of it as I'm curious to see the fallout from the ending of CH.1 Good luck dev.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
DCG, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, Adventure, Dystopian Setting, Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Humor, Romance

Planned:
Multiple Endings, Ahegao, Bdsm, Cheating, Cock/Ball Worship, Corruption, Creampie, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Musk/Pheromones, Netori, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Teasing, Vaginal Sex

Never gonna happen:
Bestiality, Netorare, Netorase
I didn't see any mention of Lesbian. Will it be in the game and if so will it be optional, as in our choices determine whether it happens or not?

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
well im pretty much convinced this sounds great only remaining question is will there be lesbian/bi action between harem members if so will it be avoidable?
I didn't see any mention of Lesbian. Will it be in the game and if so will it be optional, as in our choices determine whether it happens or not?
I'm pretty neutral towards lesbian content, but I don't have any plans to add it at the moment. If I do add it (I'll let the fans decide!), it will be with MC participating as well.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty fantastic. Very intriguing story here and interested to see how it goes. Renders are fine, writing is great, even good music in the right places. Definitely enjoyed this.

Love the look of the MC. Very unique. So glad it's not the same MC we see in most games. And all the accents used in the text played out nicely in my head lol. Hoping we'll see more of "glittertail" later in the game and that isn't the last we'll see of her. And in a weird way, wonder if we'll see Ollie again if we made the choice to let him go. A lot of interesting things going on, and curious how they'll play out in further updates.

So yeah, enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what comes next. Best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheRedMyst

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm pretty neutral towards lesbian content, but I don't have any plans to add it at the moment. If I do add it (I'll let the fans decide!), it will be with MC participating as well.
personally im not a fan of lesbian/bi stuff even with mc involved i prefer solo scenes over threesomes where the girls are intimate with each other so i hope there would be a way to completely avoid that if added

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
This looks really promising. I love to see beautiful cinematic visuals and judging by the previews you're working at a high level artistically.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Antioch is an adult visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world

This game reminds of me of a similar game that is based in the desert.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes