johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I'll start by saying that this game is truly fantastic. It hits just about everything I'd look for in an AVN, great story, creative setting, interesting characters (Male and Female; a severe rarity), beautiful renders, nice animations, harem and virgin tags, and an MC with a masculine/dominant personality, who remains a likeable character.

That said there are a few quibbles I need to get off my chest.

That textbox has seriously got to go, it's way too opaque, not to mention busy. The text is already outlined and is perfectly legible without obstructing 1/6th of the screen just to be able to read it.

Personally, I really do not see the value in forcing the player to listen to Luciana and Javier talk about how dissatisfying their futile attempts at letting his little worm wriggle around inside her are. Actually, I don't see the value in that having even happened to begin with, why do I want this little creep's sloppy seconds? I also think netori is even better when you steal a girl from a guy who never even got a taste of her, but again that's just personal preference.

The MC being Kylo Ren with the scar on the other side of his face is also kinda weird, but more than anything it's hilarious so I don't really mind, although I think he looked better with the longer hair.

Keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this game goes in the future.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That textbox has seriously got to go, it's way too opaque, not to mention busy. The text is already outlined and is perfectly legible without obstructing 1/6th of the screen just to be able to read it.
Agreed, that shit needs to go, or at least an option to alpha it or make it invisible, it's extremely distracting and intrusive.

My other personal gripe is the size of the MC's cock... you went too far bro... that thing looks ridiculous and makes the blowjob scenes look inhuman and silly... NO ONE can open their jaws that much, nor swallow something that size. It's a bit off-putting, tbh.

Other than those 2 things, I've got no complains... looks good so far.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
somehow managed to avoid this game so far, but I'm glad I ran into a mention on reddit.

I really enjoyed it as a whole. A great and somewhat original setting, good amount and quality of lore. The story is engaging, and characters are believable. I like how the modern technology is mixed up with the (pre?) medieval stuff.

Love interests are shaping up to be good too, but there was not a lot of relationship building yet (not counting some lewds), I hope we get some of that in next update.

Renders are decent, I like the models used for most characters, they are quite diverse.

As for the negatives, as others mentioned already, text box could use some changes. Also MC's dick is way too big. To actually take that the women would have to unhinge their jaws like a fucking boa :ROFLMAO: Animations are ok, but there is room for improvement there.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
wow just wow....i just played the game and i loved it
very good story with post apocalyptic / with greco roman influence theme which i loved it..
moreover beatiful li , and TRUE Male MC (not a kid not immature man child, no weakling) which is almost rare these days.
Overall i believe its one of the best VN i have played.... i hope it continue like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tulrek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #9
Hail citizens,
Happy to say dev had a pretty productive week.
completed 52 renders, finishing off one more scene.

New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #10
Hail citizens,
Another week, another ~50 renders.
In terms of renders, dev thinks is further ahead than the 68% milestone...

Mar 21, 2024
New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #9
Hail citizens,
Happy to say dev had a pretty productive week.
completed 52 renders, finishing off one more scene.

New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #10
Hail citizens,
Another week, another ~50 renders.
In terms of renders, dev thinks is further ahead than the 68% milestone...
you think he can release the new update this weekend?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
this is pretty good, cant wait for more and hopefully actual sex scenes instead of foreplay.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I'll start by saying that this game is truly fantastic. It hits just about everything I'd look for in an AVN, great story, creative setting, interesting characters (Male and Female; a severe rarity), beautiful renders, nice animations, harem and virgin tags, and an MC with a masculine/dominant personality, who remains a likeable character.

That said there are a few quibbles I need to get off my chest.

Personally, I really do not see the value in forcing the player to listen to Luciana and Javier talk about how dissatisfying their futile attempts at letting his little worm wriggle around inside her are. Actually, I don't see the value in that having even happened to begin with, why do I want this little creep's sloppy seconds? I also think netori is even better when you steal a girl from a guy who never even got a taste of her, but again that's just personal preference.

The MC being Kylo Ren with the scar on the other side of his face is also kinda weird, but more than anything it's hilarious so I don't really mind, although I think he looked better with the longer hair.

Keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this game goes in the future.
Yes, unfortunately i don't think there are any virgins among the 5 LI's on the banner, so far only Adaeze is a virgin, but we'll see. And I don't mind if the milfs are not virgins LOL, there's no question about it, but when we get sloppy seconds from a pathetic piece of TRASH, it's not cool... It's a shame, but it is what it is, the game is in the top 5 for me, no question, it's great, BUUUUUT "I also think netori is even better when you steal a girl from a guy who never even got a taste of her" everyone 100% will agree with you LOL

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What? LOL, people who have at least one cell in their brain will agree
nah...people with more than two working brain cells will disagree...while those under that very high treshold will post "What? LOL..." over and over.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Yes, unfortunately i don't think there are any virgins among the 5 LI's on the banner, so far only Adaeze is a virgin, but we'll see. And I don't mind if the milfs are not virgins LOL, there's no question about it, but when we get sloppy seconds from a pathetic piece of TRASH, it's not cool... It's a shame, but it is what it is, the game is in the top 5 for me, no question, it's great, BUUUUUT "I also think netori is even better when you steal a girl from a guy who never even got a taste of her" everyone 100% will agree with you LOL
I'm pretty sure Aquila is a virgin, it at least seems implied. I'd be very disappointed if she weren't, honestly it would ruin the game a bit for me if the only virgin is a random side character. Either way Luciana is a big wasted opportunity.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Antioch [R0.4] Dev Log #13

Hail citizens, dev completed ~45 renders this week and made more progress on the codex entries. Aquila's scene is now done ...

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I really, really hope that we will have a chance to kill Javi, or let him be killed, I'm waiting for this more than a sex scene with any of the Li's, i mean, the son of a bitch has to die right? :D:giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A wise thing to remember that JAmie lived the whole 8 seasons of G0T even after almost slayibg the new King on the Iron throne in the very first episode.
the son of a bitch has to die right?
You would be wise to remember Dexter kept killing all his 9 seasons and is now back to kill again.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
A wise thing to remember that JAmie lived the whole 8 seasons of G0T even after almost slayibg the new King on the Iron throne in the very first episode.

You would be wise to remember Dexter kept killing all his 9 seasons and is now back to kill again.
The difference between them is that they are very charismatic badasses with problems, and Javi is just piece of trash :WeSmart:

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes