3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yeah posing for photos even sexy ones dosent bother me, and as you said you can avoid him touching you altogether, and other men who try to rape you can be beaten up or avoided.
and scenes with other characters dont really effect me as thats not the MC like in good girls gone bad, i didnt care that Nat and jack hooked up, two consenting adults and all that.
but from the info i was givin i will give this game a go...as soon as the downloads stop failing....

Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
yeah posing for photos even sexy ones dosent bother me, and as you said you can avoid him touching you altogether, and other men who try to rape you can be beaten up or avoided.
and scenes with other characters dont really effect me as thats not the MC like in good girls gone bad, i didnt care that Nat and jack hooked up, two consenting adults and all that.
but from the info i was givin i will give this game a go...as soon as the downloads stop failing....
It's more story based and Kiara is no way gets, being treated or shown as a slut or easy sex object, Kiara can whoop ass and if you don't kick someone in the nuts, someone around you will protect you

You may have issues with some spelling like some do, but, it's understandable script and not confusing on what is being said, but the dev and his team are reworking the first part of the game and with an English teacher proof reading the final script, so any spelling issues will be fixed

There is compressed versions to download which maybe quicker for you

New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.5.0] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
Even with one of four love interests, you can keep Kiara single if you want and you can still play around and take advantage of many females characters in the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It's more story based and Kiara is no way gets, being treated or shown as a slut or easy sex object, Kiara can whoop ass and if you don't kick someone in the nuts, someone around you will protect you

You may have issues with some spelling like some do, but, it's understandable script and not confusing on what is being said, but the dev and his team are reworking the first part of the game and with an English teacher proof reading the final script, so any spelling issues will be fixed

There is compressed versions to download which maybe quicker for you

Even with one of four love interests, you can keep Kiara single if you want and you can still play around and take advantage of many females characters in the game
ohh iv read some manga with horrendous translations, so a few spelling errors are not gonna stop me...cuz you know..."even crystal brains elderly"

Reactions: SexyShelly

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
for the love of god just let me downloaded the game! this is like the 5 time the download failed....and iv downloaded larger files before T-T

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
ohh! no i forgot about that, if this one fails ill try that next thank you
It would depend on how your network is set up I guess, if your on wifi only then it may take longer based on your network, if it is wired network like pc connected to your router, then should be no issues or it could be the file share provider limiting your download speed

The compressed version is 1.4gb so should be quicker to download
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.5.0] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It would depend on how your network is set up I guess, if your on wifi only then it may take longer based on your network, if it is wired network like pc connected to your router, then should be no issues or it could be the file share provider limiting your download speed

The compressed version is 1.4gb so should be quicker to download
sadly this house is a fossil so we have to use wifi wall plug things, my pc is plugged into it but it runs off wifi...

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
sadly this house is a fossil so we have to use wifi wall plug things, my pc is plugged into it but it runs off wifi...
Please contact me on discord if you can and i can give you a cloudshare that should download it on copying speed , but i hope compressed version worked for you.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
1707745952197.png

Hey everyone so slightly good news , It's back... however I would recommend those who have migrated to stay over.. I'm currently doing something to make sure that this doesn't happen again and that everything else is in order.

With that said , it has been a stressful day but at least everything is where it should be after small scene sacrifices that don't really affect or affect the game overall.

Will post updates soon once we are near our break end period , that's all.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3348279

Hey everyone so slightly good news , It's back... however I would recommend those who have migrated to stay over.. I'm currently doing something to make sure that this doesn't happen again and that everything else is in order.

With that said , it has been a stressful day but at least everything is where it should be after small scene sacrifices that don't really affect or affect the game overall.

Will post updates soon once we are near our break end period , that's all.
spongebob-hooray.gif
Now you can finally rest

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Profile Signature

KA2.gif

Edited, added another version below
KA1.gif
To Add Profile Signature to your own profile

Step 1 - Right Click on any above photo and select Copy Image Address
Step 2 - Click on your name top right
Step 3 - Click on Signature
Step 4 - Click on Photo Icon and Paste image address
Step 5 - Click on Photo again within your signature and select Add Link
Step 6 - Simply Copy & Paste this following link within that box https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-5-0-shikharsfree.148613/
Step 7 - Click on Save and your profile signature will be added perfectly on your profile

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes