3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
NOTICE : For everyone here worried about the version number , we simply had forgotten to update that in game but rest assured it is the fulll version with all content till v0.2 , but still to have your worries resolved here is the patch , kindly please overwrite this file in the game folder and it should be fine visually too then.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
He's a billionaire with underworld connections , that ain't happening.
Just because of that it could happen - underworld connections can easy go the wrong way and there are enough that hate persons that hurt women.

But another thing. You need a beta - the amount of spelling errors that are clearly oversight like eividence instead of evidence etc. are high and there are other that stop the flow while reading the text.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just because of that it could happen - underworld connections can easy go the wrong way and there are enough that hate persons that hurt women.

But another thing. You need a beta - the amount of spelling errors that are clearly oversight like eividence instead of evidence etc. are high and there are other that stop the flow while reading the text.
Well it just might happen , thing is we have writtten script with me right now till 0.5 , hasn't happened yet so i think writer has a much more deserved plan for john than a quick demise.

Also working on grammar / punctuation patch rn , I had to do this at night to match the release date so apologies!

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Basic machine spell-check would have resolved most of the horrific typing mistakes.

Also the whole 'custody of the children' things makes no sense.
They aren't minors and you don't get 'custody' of adults.
Even if they were minors, as long as they are over the age of about 14 courts, for the most part, take the child's wishes into account on who they live with in the case of divorce.

So this really doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Basic machine spell-check would have resolved most of the horrific typing mistakes.

Also the whole 'custody of the children' things makes no sense.
They aren't minors and you don't get 'custody' of adults.
Even if they were minors, as long as they are over the age of about 14 courts, for the most part, take the child's wishes into account on who they live with in the case of divorce.

So this really doesn't make any sense.
Grammar / correction patch will be uploaded tomorrow , although i do not believe any of it is unreadable as you might claim it.

Secondly , you're correct majors can chose who or where they live with "IF" they are in a sound mind of state , i can't reveal much but after kiara's mental health problems as per her doctor she was revealed to be unfit and suicidal , hence letting her live on her own wasn't an option.

----

In New York, the court will determine child custody based on the best interests of the child. This means that the court will consider various factors, including the child's relationship with each parent, each parent's ability to provide for the child's physical and emotional needs, and the child's wishes if they are old enough to express them.

In this case, the age of the children is relevant but not necessarily determinative. The court will consider the specific circumstances of each child and each parent, as well as any other relevant factors. The fact that the children are now adults (over 18 years old) may also affect the court's decision.

It's important to note that custody can refer to both legal custody (the right to make decisions about the child's upbringing) and physical custody (where the child lives). If the children are now adults, legal custody may not be an issue, but physical custody could still be relevant if one or both of the children have a disability or other special needs that require ongoing care and support.

--

So yes evelyn doesn't exactly have to live with him , but she will for kiara's sake, and kiara has to due to what i explained earlier , so i hope that answers your question.

Also if go book by book mia would've won the case even with the adultry allegations , and we're trying our best to stay close to reality while writing a story however if something like that makes you unimpressed and stray off from the game , I understand have a great day ~

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
the links says 0.1 is it wrong?

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
it's amazing how the second chapter was better than the first, the fact that it focused more on kiara was great, i think it will keep getting better as the focus of the game on kiara increases, i really enjoyed chapter 2.

Azumi is very cute, she and Kiara will make a great couple, she is my focus, but I really wanted Kiara to date Xia, at least one night would make me happy

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Guys please consider supporting us on patreon because i really do like the project but the artists working with me agreed to see some rise in patreons once they started working.

So it would be appreciated if you guys could do 1 or 3 $ tiers , If you cannot i do totally understand so don't worry we're all pretty much headed into recession and not all people prefer to donate or stuff

However with little support even i can at least keep the monthly update consistency with the quality you guys are okay with , I won't abandon the project however producing the quality and stuff you guys have here is going to require funds eventually , so it'd be really appreciated if you guys could help us out , thank you.

News for 0.3 will be announced shortly.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Small changes for the next update ,

- Chapter 1 and 2 will be combined and arranged properly for a proper story and now onwards the entire thing will be one version as people requested.

- We've done proof reading of the entire script now and you shouldn't have any grammar mistakes anymore.

- Added music in later scenes

- More introduction / compendium characters added.

- Gallery mode to be added for anyone that wants to see the events again.

That's all , thank you for being patient and please consider supporting us if you can , it'd be much more easier for us to push out updates and take this thing on a higher pace then.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Abit unfortunate news guys , so apparently patreon's new policies do not allow any form of incestual content on the platform, If you guys have any alternatives please let us know or the incest content that was planned with 2/3 characters would sadly have to be scrapped , as if i don't do it , patreon will simply ban the account / hold funds completely.

Please let us know what you think of it.

Needless to say this won't afffec the entire corruption , story , overall other nsfw segments of the game but it might cause issues as without revenue we can't really make the high quality stuff you are used to now .

We're still in talks with the mod team of patreon as some other games do allow it and are doing fine but conversation is dryer than a nun's nickers , with that said we'll keep you updated.

Also if you have any games that have a pathway or workaround to this , please let us know.

0.3 release will be announced shortly.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Abit unfortunate news guys , so apparently patreon's new policies do not allow any form of incestual content on the platform, If you guys have any alternatives please let us know or the incest content that was planned with 2/3 characters would sadly have to be scrapped , as if i don't do it , patreon will simply ban the account / hold funds completely.

Please let us know what you think of it.

Needless to say this won't afffec the entire corruption , story , overall other nsfw segments of the game but it might cause issues as without revenue we can't really make the high quality stuff you are used to now .

We're still in talks with the mod team of patreon as some other games do allow it and are doing fine but conversation is dryer than a nun's nickers , with that said we'll keep you updated.

Also if you have any games that have a pathway or workaround to this , please let us know.

0.3 release will be announced shortly.
Most games have extra patch that will return that content, that is not on Patreon. Made by "unknown" individuals :p

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes