3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Morho

May 16, 2023
Uhh i guess i should just pin this later as well for everyone wondering about the multi protag tag ,

The game is centered around the protagonist Kiara , who is a female.

During the game you control her and her life / actions mostly , and when her events are over there are story segments in which you take control of few other characters but not to the level of the MC.

So the mutli protag is more or less an option for you guys to explore the other girls , No male protag exists as it was voted in polls here and patreon both that male protag game to be different and not included in this one.

That's all.

Tldr : Answering your question , basically no male protag in this one , we are working on one that's set in the same universe but that'll take time for now.
oh ok than gl with game

Reactions: Shikharisfree

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
So I searched for a male protagonist, incest, and this came up, but it was a female one instead. I just want to make it clear I got nothing against female MCs' games.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I hope you lot are liking the game.

Please consider supporting us if you can on patreon , If you can't then kindly please leave a rating or review!

Thank you for checking it out ~

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Please tell me we can kill John off. He needs to die. Fathers have no place in these types of games.

• Haha
Reactions: Kas96

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Please tell me we can kill John off. He needs to die. Fathers have no place in these types of games.
Well i can't say much for future details but all i'll say is you're gonna hate him alot more after what he does in 0.5/6 and to answer your question indirectly , yes in the canon story path he has a sealed fate.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I was reading a very interesting article on Japan - debt is currently 235% of GDP, wages have stagnated for 20 years, population collapse due to dropping birth rates, only 3% of the population are foreigners.... and still they can crack out hentai, manga and crazy game shows, what is that all about?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
A warning that old saves will not work would have been appreciated...... And I found already an error - in the first meeting Natsuko says she is an interior design student, but your 'about' text says she is a medicine student....

Another thing I don't understand - why does the behavior of her mother and the other women in NY change Kiara's corruption stat ? You don't get more corrupt because someone does something you don't know about....

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I was reading a very interesting article on Japan - debt is currently 235% of GDP, wages have stagnated for 20 years, population collapse due to dropping birth rates, only 3% of the population are foreigners.... and still they can crack out hentai, manga and crazy game shows, what is that all about?
It's alot like having the straw that breaths out in a puddle you're in , This is stuff that is generating money very high , so they have to keep it pumping so at least they can break even.

Reactions: viper217
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes