3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
A warning that old saves will not work would have been appreciated......
Hm? No they should work? because we didn't make a new game , only included the renders of chapter 1 in script by renpy code.
Could you please send me your save on discord and i can perhaps take a look at it and fix it?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Hm? No they should work? because we didn't make a new game , only included the renders of chapter 1 in script by renpy code.
Could you please send me your save on discord and i can perhaps take a look at it and fix it?
Sorry can't - already deleted the saves.

Found a second weird thing after the corruption change because of what other women do - Xia's martial art style. She is Japanese, I don't believe a Japanese woman will do a Chinese martial art (wing chun is a Chinese Kung Fu style) for life when there is still beef between the two countries. Aikido would be a better choice or if a Kung Fu like style is wanted the Japanese Shorinji Kempo would fit and if you look for the weapons and armor she has, Kendo would be another option.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm getting the same error with every save, can't get attribute 'affection'

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Sorry can't - already deleted the saves.

Found a second weird thing after the corruption change because of what other women do - Xia's martial art style. She is Japanese, I don't believe a Japanese woman will do a Chinese martial art (wing chun is a Chinese Kung Fu style) for life when there is still beef between the two countries. Aikido would be a better choice or if a Kung Fu like style is wanted the Japanese Shorinji Kempo would fit and if you look for the weapons and armor she has, Kendo would be another option.
So i guess i can say it here since it's deep in comments but xia's father / mia's father had a female master as his teacher and her name was xia , that's the only reason he named her that.

You'll get to see a bit more of him in much later versions and past of mia and her sister but yeah originally xia's name was going to be just Naomi , however writer changed it for this and now this is how story is , i can't say more then that but yes you are correct in that sense.

Ps. we chose wing chun cuz our animater is biased towards it and wanted the practice sessions to look cool.

Lastly kiara will be practicing Karate + other arts too so don't worry.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So i guess i can say it here since it's deep in comments but xia's father / mia's father had a female master as his teacher and her name was xia , that's the only reason he named her that.

You'll get to see a bit more of him in much later versions and past of mia and her sister but yeah originally xia's name was going to be just Naomi , however writer changed it for this and now this is how story is , i can't say more then that but yes you are correct in that sense.

Ps. we chose wing chun cuz our animater is biased towards it and wanted the practice sessions to look cool.

Lastly kiara will be practicing Karate + other arts too so don't worry.
Wing Chun is practised in Japan:

Besides Xia is a Chinese surname, so the father's master was most likely Chinese, and he used her name as a first name for his daughter. Since it means summer, it perfectly suits a girl.
I was just adding a few details to your reply :)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Wing Chun is practised in Japan:

Besides Xia is a Chinese surname, so the father's master was most likely Chinese, and he used her name as a first name for his daughter. Since it means summer, it perfectly suits a girl.
I was just adding a few details to your answer :)
Oh no i know your answer makes sense but the writer made it clear the teacher of xia's father had the same name and she was chinese , so i clarified but hey i didn't knew they did wing chun in japan , pretty cool.

Reactions: Udayana

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
How long till you release the Damian story for people who want to play as the male mc

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
How long till you release the Damian story for people who want to play as the male mc
Roughly a month or two , because i'm not one to release a game with 100/ 200 renders , i make sure there's a conclusive narrative at least so yeah.

His story is quite good , written equal if not better than kiara's hence we need time.

Though what i can tell you about that game is that in it you'll control damian's journey , trauma , past with kiara , a loyalty system where you don't give up / hook up with any girls and eventually meet kiara who's forgotten you as you know.

So yeah , takes time due to the quality standard we have, if i had extra funding i'd hire more artist but sadly atm i don't lol.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Roughly a month or two , because i'm not one to release a game with 100/ 200 renders , i make sure there's a conclusive narrative at least so yeah.

His story is quite good , written equal if not better than kiara's hence we need time.

Though what i can tell you about that game is that in it you'll control damian's journey , trauma , past with kiara , a loyalty system where you don't give up / hook up with any girls and eventually meet kiara who's forgotten you as you know.

So yeah , takes time due to the quality standard we have, if i had extra funding i'd hire more artist but sadly atm i don't lol.
SO kiara is the only li in Damian's story if that's the case you gonna piss a lot of people off

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
SO kiara is the only li in Damian's story if that's the case you gonna piss a lot of people off
Oh no , she's the real love interest in the game but only story wise.

You can end up with anyone in that game ( minus the milfs and aunts obv) but yeah canon wise it would be kiara , so lets say you went with the lana route , you'd get locked out of kiara's route completely.

Meaning you can still have it with other females that are asian but kiara will stay locked.

Reactions: DoverUK25

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Oh no , she's the real love interest in the game but only story wise.

You can end up with anyone in that game ( minus the milfs and aunts obv) but yeah canon wise it would be kiara , so lets say you went with the lana route , you'd get locked out of kiara's route completely.

Meaning you can still have it with other females that are asian but kiara will stay locked.
What some of the tags will be in the Damian story? Take it harem not one of them

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
What some of the tags will be in the Damian story? Take it harem not one of them
Uh the usual really , it's not your standard guy goes somewhere and shags all the girl story though . i mean you can make it that way by doing ti with characters like rin , hookers and etc

Actually the damian renders you see in this game are from that game , we've just removed the choices here because in canon wise he stays loyal to kiara after her supposed "Death" too.

We have most of what we need , just creating some background and past scenes so the player can realize why exactly is she so important to him.

Reactions: DoverUK25

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Alright guys uh enjoy the version , I'm gonna go ahead and take a 2 day break since i need it , see you guys after that and i'll keep you posted on 0.4 news

Please again consider supporting us or rating the game here / review it , It helps a ton :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That was the weirdest court case ever. You don't need to have a custody battle over 18+ year olds, veronica is 27 and Kiara 23 they can't force them to live with the dad. They can just say no I don't want to and that judge sits there with his stupid hair and remembers oh yeah they are too old so this whole thing didn't matter.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
That was the weirdest court case ever. You don't need to have a custody battle over 18+ year olds, veronica is 27 and Kiara 23 they can't force them to live with the dad. They can just say no I don't want to and that judge sits there with his stupid hair and remembers oh yeah they are too old so this whole thing didn't matter.
Oh boy here comes another harward hamlin ,

Alright i'm just gonna make it clear since some are going to be confused so read this properly.

In the state of new york and several other like cali , pheonix

the parental custody is much like you mentioned , a major can decide to live on their own without any boundations and has the right to do so despite any previously signed agreements in their teenagehood or property books.

What they can't do however is if they are mentally incapable / unfit then they are given an guardian , as it is then a liability in court because of suicidal tendencies and other factors such as overdose or health conditions.

Long version - >

A major individual if is deemed mentally unfit due to suicidal tendencies, it would be important for the court to assess the potential risk and harm that the individual's condition may pose to themselves. The court would likely consider various factors, such as the individual's ability to provide a stable and safe environment for the child, their capacity to make sound decisions regarding the child's well-being, and their ability to meet the child's physical, emotional, and financial needs.

Ultimately, it is up to the court to determine custody arrangements based on the specific circumstances and evidence presented in the case. The court may consider expert testimony, medical records, and other relevant information to make an informed decision.

Now , when the memory erasure happened john had these documents made to make Kiara unfit this way and hence she can't live alone as she's a "Risk to herself" , Now of course as the player we know she's fine, somewhat depressed but fine overall, but what the law cares about is documental data and that says she isn't.

This will be explored further when Kiara goes back to NY and asks about the stuff you're asking , she'll challenge the testimony and previous accords too .

===

Okay.. now few words from me,

Firstly , If you're going to be a smart ass about something , do fucking research on it.

Secondly , People like you are the reason i think that devs just don't really try new stuff , they stick to vanilla stuff resulting in an overcrowded game that is basically copy paste of each other.

Thirdly , If the judge's hair , a little bit of legal inaccuracy , some part of dialogue not having enough commas is what stops you from jacking off or enjoying the game , then be my guest and kindly delete the game and don't look at it again.

I can either sit here and explain every little bit of detail and why or how it's there , or work on a game that has quality and i think i'll choose the latter if it's people like you i have to encounter.

Lastly , We are trying our best to stay close to realism as possible , however if we went book by book mia would've won the case regardless of the adulatory charges anyway .

So like i said , if things like these are what put you off the game , then stay off of it and enjoy your marvelously perfect written games on f95 okay? Peace.

Sorry if i was rude but i'm actually tired of explaining this shit when it doesn't have to be.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Awesome game!!! Cant wait what "discipline" is in store for Veronica!! Really impressed so far. Cant wait for 0.4

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
i believe there was an ipatch for this game. can someone point me to it or repost it? thanks

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes