3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Most games have extra patch that will return that content, that is not on Patreon. Made by "unknown" individuals :p
Hmm Alright i'll ask the programmer if such scenes can be exempted from that patch and ask patreon team too if they're fine with the patch solution , I do want to incclude the content since evelyn , xia , natsuko and etc have great potential to be in those scenes however if it stops funding altogether then we can't .

Anyway cool thanks for letting me know.

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Most games have extra patch that will return that content, that is not on Patreon. Made by "unknown" individuals :p
Yes, just make it easier to change relationships or dialogue through mods. That way you can adhere to the rules stated by Patreon and those who want it can still get the content they desire. Just a thought.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Am i the only one here who came for Mia? I wish the dev would make some side story or another new game with Mia as the MC within the same universe.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm Alright i'll ask the programmer if such scenes can be exempted from that patch and ask patreon team too if they're fine with the patch solution , I do want to incclude the content since evelyn , xia , natsuko and etc have great potential to be in those scenes however if it stops funding altogether then we can't .

Anyway cool thanks for letting me know.
Usually it's done in a way that it's not talked with Patreon, since Patreon isn't fine with it even with "unofficial" patch if they can pinpoint it to devs. Another option is to have player define the relationships, usually defaults are Landlady & roomie etc... that players then change.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yes, just make it easier to change relationships or dialogue through mods. That way you can adhere to the rules stated by Patreon and those who want it can still get the content they desire. Just a thought.
Alright if there is that option then we'll definitely do it , thanks again guys.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Am i the only one here who came for Mia? I wish the dev would make some side story or another new game with Mia as the MC within the same universe.
Our original plan was actually to make separate games for all characters , Veronica , evelyn , kiiara , mia , Valentina.
However i lack funds currently for that lmao , so if all goes well I'd love to do a separate story on mia focus only

The ny segments are mostly on mia and veronica for the next few updates so that's a plus i suppose , but yeah like i said before too , all we need is support , more than happy to deliver then haha.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Usually it's done in a way that it's not talked with Patreon, since Patreon isn't fine with it even with "unofficial" patch if they can pinpoint it to devs. Another option is to have player define the relationships, usually defaults are Landlady & roomie etc... that players then change.
Yeah but then it won't make a sense on how the story is going , aka the game kinda is focused on how the aunt is there for her so changing that to landlady doesn't really make any sense in it.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah but then it won't make a sense on how the story is going , aka the game kinda is focused on how the aunt is there for her so changing that to landlady doesn't really make any sense in it.

I think the best way to do it is to have someone not involved with the developers make the incest scenes that requires their patch. If someone unrelated to the devs were then to advertise their patch in the comments Patreon should not be able to punish you since it was created by a third party.

Reactions: afterlights

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I think the best way to do it is to have someone not involved with the developers make the incest scenes that requires their patch. If someone unrelated to the devs were then to advertise their patch in the comments Patreon should not be able to punish you since it was created by a third party.
Yes but the content would still have to be made for that and included in game , that way patreon builds won't be possible , I am still talking to the rep and he said rules are rules but implentation may vary , so i don't know , incest isn't what the entire game is about obviously but its a part of it hence we created the fondness system for characters

We'll see i suppose , but if i do get another email from them asking me to remove it i can't do much about it sadly.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes but the content would still have to be made for that and included in game , that way patreon builds won't be possible , I am still talking to the rep and he said rules are rules but implentation may vary , so i don't know , incest isn't what the entire game is about obviously but its a part of it hence we created the fondness system for characters

We'll see i suppose , but if i do get another email from them asking me to remove it i can't do much about it sadly.
Few games i know do it in a way that they cut the not suitable for Patreon content out and then there's patch to return it, but it's not mentioned in Patreon, since Patreon takes hard stance against incest and some other content. They won't allow any work arounds for it, if they know about it being done by the devs.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Few games i know do it in a way that they cut the not suitable for Patreon content out and then there's patch to return it, but it's not mentioned in Patreon, since Patreon takes hard stance against incest and some other content. They won't allow any work arounds for it, if they know about it being done by the devs.
We'll see , right now no such email or anything yet as no incest content exists rn , i suppose we'll have to go through with how rules are , it's just that because subscribe star and other platforms people don't use it seems or id continue from there instead.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Public release is the 20th , Patrons naturally will get an early access build as promised.

Thank you for your patience.

Edit : Fixing some bugs for one scene in gallery mode hence taking the extra day.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Game has been updated , enjoy everyone :)

Here are the changes in 0.3 ->

- Chapter 1 and 2 combined into one game as people requested

- Onwards story will continue in the same version with updated title that's all

- Gallery mode for scenes added

- Fixed some dialogue errors and characters

- Fixed kiara's model a bit for higher poly count

- Contents of 0.3 update and story.

Reactions: afterlights

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.3] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.3] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Holy moly that is a good crunch amigo.

Morho

May 16, 2023
lokks interesting, but i see multiple protagonist and only female protag tag...so two females or male protag is missing? and if missing can we choice who we want play? not interested in playing as girl in adult games:) thx for info

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
lokks interesting, but i see multiple protagonist and only female protag tag...so two females or male protag is missing? and if missing can we choice who we want play? not interested in playing as girl in adult games:) thx for info
Uhh i guess i should just pin this later as well for everyone wondering about the multi protag tag ,

The game is centered around the protagonist Kiara , who is a female.

During the game you control her and her life / actions mostly , and when her events are over there are story segments in which you take control of few other characters but not to the level of the MC.

So the mutli protag is more or less an option for you guys to explore the other girls , No male protag exists as it was voted in polls here and patreon both that male protag game to be different and not included in this one.

That's all.

Tldr : Answering your question , basically no male protag in this one , we are working on one that's set in the same universe but that'll take time for now.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes