3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
After last night amazing update, I was not able to sleep as I was on a high (not for that reason) but from this update, so I edited some screenshots from the game not drawn them just screenshots of Kiara & Evelyn and put them together (NO SPOILERS) to make this wallpaper

kKiara & Evelyn.png

Oct 7, 2020
After last night amazing update, I was not able to sleep as I was on a high (not for that reason) but from this update, so I edited some screenshots from the game not drawn them just screenshots of Kiara & Evelyn and put them together (NO SPOILERS) to make this wallpaper

View attachment 2938704
Was on the fence if I should try this but the wallpaper kinda convinced me - good job!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
SPOILER WARNING, ONLY OPEN AFTER YOU PLAYED 0.4.5 UPDATE
Otherwise, Enjoy
You have been warned :cool:

Wallpaper of Kiara, not the fully actual scene from the update but part of it is so I am still warning this is a spoiler

This just my vision on the scene to show how beautiful Kiara really is and that her loving soul with her heart of gold is respected

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessNights

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Chapter 2 Version 0.4.5 is public , links have been updated.

We are now going on a small hiatus to work on future chapters and also fix some things we didn't get time for before in this project fully .

Check patreon public post for more info

Please consider supporting us on patreon orr itch / etc if you want us to provide a better and consistent experience like we have on the pace till now.

That's all , thank you.

See you guys around ~

bg shellykiameet 4.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.4.5] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

-
-

Here is the bugfix to:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
This is really awesome so far.
I am only here for that cruel Bastard John abusing everyone, probably because I am a bit deranged. The sequence with Kiara and him was pretty nice.

Happy that everyone else seems to love all the other options!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Shikharisfree

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Chapter 2 Version 0.4.5 is public , links have been updated.

We are now going on a small hiatus to work on future chapters and also fix some things we didn't get time for before in this project fully .

Check patreon public post for more info

Please consider supporting us on patreon orr itch / etc if you want us to provide a better and consistent experience like we have on the pace till now.

That's all , thank you.

See you guys around ~

View attachment 2948624
Looks like someone finally looked up(or figured on ur own, dunno) for tutorials with lighting and got rid of Headlamp with camera. These previews look way better than the first updates of the game you released.
Lighting and Render Settings(Filters, Tone Mapping etc) is, like, the 75% of what separates average/bland render from something good looking.
Always good to see people getting better at their craft.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
For me the most erotic scene in this game only when the black on blonde in the elevator and in the hotel room scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes