3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Can only speak for myself of course, but when I think of "full lesbian" the implication is not necessarily a complete absence of men, but the ability to not involve them in any sexual material.

It's been a while since I played, but back when I did last, I remember that you experience both the internal monologue of several male characters expressing sexual desire towards the women in the game and unavoidable sexual advances from some of those men. This makes it impossible to play the game with only lesbian content active.
I see , okay gotcha i'll keep it in mind for the lesbian patch .

As for avoiding the males for sex i think that's doable in the current game.

thanks for letting me know!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Can only speak for myself of course, but when I think of "full lesbian" the implication is not necessarily a complete absence of men, but the ability to not involve them in any sexual material.

It's been a while since I played, but back when I did last, I remember that you experience both the internal monologue of several male characters expressing sexual desire towards the women in the game and unavoidable sexual advances from some of those men. This makes it impossible to play the game with only lesbian content active.
The dev has made it that all sexual scenes that do not have Kiara (fmc) within them, are now skippable, so your not forced to watch them, the dev has bent over backwards to please every player type and every playstyle

So yeah, sex scenes in the first two days are skippable, all story based content on those two days is really important for the story with Kiara and her backstory, from day three, your playing as Kiara, building her corruption, building her romance path relationships which is one of two lesbian paths, or one of two straight paths and there is lesbian corruption along the way

Avoiding sex with guys, yes you can do that, avoiding contact from guys (like groping and stuff) it's part of the corruption but Kiara does have the option to kick ass

I have 5 save playthroughs on this game, 2 lesbian paths, 2 straight paths and last one with corruption but no romance path, the lesbian paths have been totally lesbian between Kiara and other female characters

Reactions: EndlessNights

Morho

May 16, 2023
The dev has made it that all sexual scenes that do not have Kiara (fmc) within them, are now skippable, so your not forced to watch them, the dev has bent over backwards to please every player type and every playstyle

So yeah, sex scenes in the first two days are skippable, all story based content on those two days is really important for the story with Kiara and her backstory, from day three, your playing as Kiara, building her corruption, building her romance path relationships which is one of two lesbian paths, or one of straight paths and there is lesbian corruption along the way

Avoiding sex with guys, yes you can do that, avoiding contact from guys (like groping and stuff) it's part of the corruption but Kiara does have the option to kick ass

I have 5 save playthroughs on this game, 2 lesbian paths, 2 straight paths and last one with corruption but no romance path, the lesbian paths have been totally lesbian between Kiara and other female characters
dont want to sound rude but do u know what skipable mean?

edited:

if ppl doesnt likd that scenes...skiping them mean that they are still happening, dont see how it is changing anyone opinion about game.

(if u r not ostrich) but honestly not much of them seeking games on this forum.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
When was the last time you played?

Before you get to the sex content you get a screen asking, do you want to skip, I have a whole playthrough / walkthrough from be beginning and up until end of last update on Youtube, so I do know what skippable means

Morho

May 16, 2023
When was the last time you played?

Before you get to the sex content you get a screen asking, do you want to skip, I have a whole playthrough / walkthrough from be beginning and up until end of last update on Youtube, so I do know what skippable means
did not playing games where we play as whore :) waiting for promised other game (if there will be some one day)

and ....

if ppl doesnt liked that scenes...skiping them mean that they are still happening, dont see how it is changing anyone opinion about game.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

edited:

if ppl doesnt likd that scenes...skiping them mean that they are still happening, dont see how it is changing anyone opinion about game. (if u r not ostrich)
I think you might need to check the dictionary instead.

Skipping is a different word from avoiding / avoidable

Skipping means you simply do not want to see that scene but it has happened , avoiding means you simply will not have that event happen in the game or its story.

List of avoidable options ->

Lana and hotel bellhop
Mia and hotel bellhop
Rin's 69 scene
Kiara getting measured / touched by anyone. ( coffee shop , photoshoot segments )
Kiara training
Kiara shopping with damian.
Train groping segments with natsuko and helena
The salon creep

List of "skippable" scenes.

Eugene and her husband sex scene
Mason and mia's morning stress release (For this we're making a patch already so if you didn't do shower sex you can have the ability to not have them appear sexually involved)

So yeah that's really the only event you are quote on quote "shown" , literally every other event is avoidable fully and mc / kiara does not get approached sexually or touched by anyone until she wants to

Reactions: EndlessNights

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
did not playing games where we play as whore :) waiting for promised other game (if there will be some one day)

and ....

if ppl doesnt liked that scenes...skiping them mean that they are still happening, dont see how it is changing anyone opinion about game.

How is it happening? If lana has kicked the black dude in the balls how is the sex scene happening?

If helena has beaten the train molester how is it happening?

If kiara refused to get measured , kicked the salon guy's chest how is it happening?

use logic next time you're commenting kindly.

Only two events are in the game that happen if you skip them or not , none of which involve the MC so not sure who are you referring as the whore here.

Morho

May 16, 2023
i think that we discusing two diferent things, u clearly know diference about skiping and avoiding still there are unwanted skipped scenes (as i doesnt know cause lack of care about this game :D ) but i assume that they are skipped cause ppl doesnt liked them...

and they still are there (happening) so...that was main point of my previouse comment (and ostrich)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

edited:

if ppl doesnt likd that scenes...skiping them mean that they are still happening, dont see how it is changing anyone opinion about game.

Hold on, wait a mo, you don't like female protag games, you like male protag games, that is fine, you have your style of play and kink and you do you,

I like female protag, I will do me

The dev has bent over backwards to please EVERY PLAYER type like I said, not just for this game, to the point, he is making a male protag game that will please everyone that wants to play as a male and that will please you personally

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i think that we discusing two diferent things, u clearly know diference about skiping and avoiding still there are unwanted skipped scenes (as i doesnt know cause lack of care about this game :D ) but i assume that they are skipped cause ppl doesnt liked them...

and they still are there (happening) so...that was main point of my previouse comment (and ostrich)
Dude are you drunk or something? lmao . either that or the sentence formation is all over the place but maybe english isn't your native so it's fine.

I am confused which scene was forcibly skipped though?

Pretty sure i give options to skip everything in the game nsfw wise be it lesbian or straight.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Dude are you drunk or something? lmao . either that or the sentence formation is all over the place but maybe english isn't your native so it's fine.

I am confused which scene was forcibly skipped though?

Pretty sure i give options to skip everything in the game nsfw wise be it lesbian or straight.

I think I get what he means,

" still there are unwanted skipped scenes "
I think, he means, players should not skip them and just play the game as it is intended? many players, even me, has played the game all the way through without skipping

" but i assume that they are skipped cause ppl doesnt liked them... "
The skip was added because too many people complained why they should see such content, but the option is there now players can skip or play as it was intended, it's up to them

• Angry
Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I think I get what he means,

" still there are unwanted skipped scenes "
I think, he means, players should not skip them and just play the game as it is intended? many players, even me, has played the game all the way through without skipping

" but i assume that they are skipped cause ppl doesnt liked them... "
The skip was added because too many people complained why they should see such content, but the option is there now players can skip or play as it was intended, it's up to them
But why would anyone mind the ability to skip... i think i'm having a brain aneurysm.

Anyway thanks for clearing it up lol

Morho

May 16, 2023
But why would anyone mind the ability to skip... i think i'm having a brain aneurysm.

Anyway thanks for clearing it up lol
ok i doesnt wanted continue in this converstion but lastly than...

why would ppl complain about something? (they doesnt like it)
what would solve skiping content what i dont like (nothing it is still happening there)

noone care about ability skip, problem is that content from start. and bye

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
We never used headlamp so not entirely sure what you are talking about , we used spotlights & point lights in chapter 1 and switched to HDRI so yeah no changes in tone mapper either , also we use mitchell as pixel filter instead of gaussain

We don't use post processing or filters either.

Anyway glad you like the new renders
Could be mistaken) I'm not trying to be a smartass or something, just sharing opinions and giving you props, mate. Don't take offence)
The lighting in first episodes was meh, honestly.
Mitchell at circa 0.7-0.8 is gold imo.
Tone Mapping and ISO tweaking make wonders for night scenes, IMO.
Just my five cents)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
ok i doesnt wanted continue in this converstion but lastly than...

why would ppl complain about something? (they doesnt like it)
what would solve skiping content what i dont like (nothing it is still happening there)

noone care about ability skip, problem is that content from start. and bye
No need to announce your departure , this ain't the airport.

You won't be missed , peace. Please learn to accept game isn't going to set as per your fantasy only.

Also if this game is a whore simulator , then good luck finding one that's not lmao

Reactions: Morho

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Could be mistaken) I'm not trying to be a smartass or something, just sharing opinions and giving you props, mate. Don't take offence)
The lighting in first episodes was meh, honestly.
Mitchell at circa 0.7-0.8 is gold imo.
Tone Mapping and ISO tweaking make wonders for night scenes, IMO.
Just my five cents)
No you didn't , i was just saying cuz your implication was all our ch1 renders were like that which clearly isn't true.

Anyway yeah i am trying to mess with daz tonemapper still but bloom and dof ruin some render detail for me sadly

Let's see how it goes from here.

Morho

May 16, 2023
No need to announce your departure , this ain't the airport.

You won't be missed , peace. Please learn to accept game isn't going to set as per your fantasy only.

Also if this game is a whore simulator , then good luck finding one that's not lmao
thx for wishing me a luck :D

btw please let me know when (most likely if) this will happend be popular game...:)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 2951305 with 75 dollars monthly of course u r good...lmao
Do ya realize i own a 4090 and a6000 rig to begin with to do all this? I'm fine dude , we can do renders without any issues , Any extra money is always welcome hence we ask for support for a third rig to be even faster.

Don't worry about it , I'll be fine you sadly will remain pathetic meanwhile

Here's a reality check for ya tho , Male protag will have this stuff as well , so yeah . Enjoy ranting there too. lmao

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes