3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Missing images hoping for the fix.

-> Elizabeth scenes
-> Latest Lana Scenes
The dev posted a bug fix last night, added it for you below

Hey everyone , seems like there was a issue in lana's mom / elizabeth's massage scene

Patch has been updated please add and replace it with the existing chapter2.rpy and delete your old chapter2.rpyc in the "game" folder.

Thank you for letting me know and sorry for the bug in the first place.

Workupload

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Don´t eliminate males in this game please. I mean, the fluffy ones you can, in my game, Kiara friendzones Damian, hehe. but the pervert ones no. I want Kiara to succumb to temptation and do something with the other perverted guys.
All lesbian stuff is ultra boring.
No one's getting eliminated , neither the romance or nor the bosses or etc.

So far now you know everything about kiara enough to either care for her or to corrupt her , so yeah that's upto you now where she goes.

Reactions: Qixoni

LeroyChun

Sep 24, 2023
It's very rare that as a guy i play a fem protag game and want her to be not a corrupted slut by the end of the game or something.

I might do it in a later playthrough but for my main one I'm going with keisuke!

Aso read some of the negative reviews claiming this doesn't have story , I really want to ask those people if this does not have a story then which does? lol

Keep working dev , looking forward to damian's game as well

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It's very rare that as a guy i play a fem protag game and want her to be not a corrupted slut by the end of the game or something.

I might do it in a later playthrough but for my main one I'm going with keisuke!

Aso read some of the negative reviews claiming this doesn't have story , I really want to ask those people if this does not have a story then which does? lol

Keep working dev , looking forward to damian's game as well
Lol enjoy your playthrough mate. As for what you said , I used to go into people's dm and ask them what they didn't understand about the story , but now we've narrowed it down and simplified it so much that people if still don't get the plot they never will.

I don't want to insult other devs but famous fem protag games here like anna exciting affection and project mariam literally are just games where you go get groped , cheat on husband or shit.

Fashion business was the only one i've played that had a decent story point.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
No one's getting eliminated , neither the romance or nor the bosses or etc.

So far now you know everything about kiara enough to either care for her or to corrupt her , so yeah that's upto you now where she goes.
I care for her, i care in corrupting her, hehe.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I care for her, i care in corrupting her, hehe.
Haha , well a little bit of fun is fine but remember to not let corruption cross 350/400 , you 'll head towards bad ending then and game can end earlier before the conclusion.

• Wow
Reactions: Qixoni

Vidar79

Dec 6, 2019
I dont get any picture in V.0-4.5 PC

i tryed to start a new game, but no pic. just black screen wite text

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
oh my 10gb is big! I enjoyed the game but everytime i have to download big files can be achore as i have slow internet speed. Hope there will be some compression version

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
oh my 10gb is big! I enjoyed the game but everytime i have to download big files can be achore as i have slow internet speed. Hope there will be some compression version
Sons of liberty uploads the compressed version , please check the post by him kindly.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
So, looking at the relationship HUD, and the comment by the dev a page back - out of all the different characters, only four of them have romance paths with Kiara? And none of them are the friends and family she grew up with/has connections to (the female characters, at the very least)?

That's pretty disappointing, honestly, particularly since there were a fair amount of "inner-thoughts" lines from various characters early on that suggested that they may have had feelings for her.

I'm guessing then that these other characters only have scenes with Kiara on a corruption path, if at all? Which would also be disappointing.

Happy to be wrong on this, if I'm misunderstanding.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So, looking at the relationship HUD, and the comment by the dev a page back - out of all the different characters, only four of them have romance paths with Kiara? And none of them are the friends and family she grew up with/has connections to (the female characters, at the very least)?

That's pretty disappointing, honestly, particularly since there were a fair amount of "inner-thoughts" lines from various characters early on that suggested that they may have had feelings for her.

I'm guessing then that these other characters only have scenes with Kiara on a corruption path, if at all? Which would also be disappointing.

Happy to be wrong on this, if I'm misunderstanding.

Writing for romance requires alot more effort and involvement than corruption path , that's the sole reason we opt for 4 unique characters.

Damain was always in story since he was in original draft

azumi was writer's favorite

Keisuke was my idea

Rose got added after we realized kiara needs a partner in fem where she's a little submissive too.

That's the only problem , we have basically written all the way to the endings of romance paths unlike other scenes or corruption elements.

Also kiara can't really marry someone from her family lol , secondly corruption isn't the only path you can have scenes in , fondness is also there if you don't want to corrupt her.

Lastly , we'd love to include characters like lana and naomi and etc but we can't as it requires going back to drawing board and writing events again to make sure every romance option is given equal opportunity.

To do that , we'll need money. :) Simple as that.

Currently im working on male protag so my hands are tied financially a little , however if support for project grows i'm happy to revamp and include script.

I think personally the romance paths currently are quite good and they all vary from each other differently . So i'd say give them a go.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Writing for romance requires alot more effort and involvement than corruption path , that's the sole reason we opt for 4 unique characters.

Damain was always in story since he was in original draft

azumi was writer's favorite

Keisuke was my idea

Rose got added after we realized kiara needs a partner in fem where she's a little submissive too.

That's the only problem , we have basically written all the way to the endings of romance paths unlike other scenes or corruption elements.

Also kiara can't really marry someone from her family lol , secondly corruption isn't the only path you can have scenes in , fondness is also there if you don't want to corrupt her.

Lastly , we'd love to include characters like lana and naomi and etc but we can't as it requires going back to drawing board and writing events again to make sure every romance option is given equal opportunity.

To do that , we'll need money. :) Simple as that.

Currently im working on male protag so my hands are tied financially a little , however if support for project grows i'm happy to revamp and include script.

I think personally the romance paths currently are quite good and they all vary from each other differently . So i'd say give them a go.
That's fair, thanks for the response.

I will say, I'm quite taken with Rose, so I'm glad you added her in as well.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I will say, although I do kind of understand the reasons for it, I think it's a shame that so much of the content is unobtainable without having Kiara substantially corrupted - like nothing at all can happen with Xia, Natsu, "Ada", or Lana without deliberately choosing for a whole lot of gross stuff to happen to a lot of different characters.

I wish that content was still available If you have the respective characters' fondness points up, for example - but "Ada" and Lana don't even have any of those.

With something in the area of 95% of content being corruption content, an uncorrupted route is pretty barren most of the time.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I will say, although I do kind of understand the reasons for it, I think it's a shame that so much of the content is unobtainable without having Kiara substantially corrupted - like nothing at all can happen with Xia, Natsu, "Ada", or Lana without deliberately choosing for a whole lot of gross stuff to happen to a lot of different characters.

I wish that content was still available If you have the respective characters' fondness points up, for example - but "Ada" and Lana don't even have any of those.
Without corruption it won't really make sense for her to do all that stuff suddenly, so if it was to be done then that would just straight up require job and story changes where molesters are girls , girl perverts and etc towards kiara and photoshoots are also done by someone who's a girl.

We can try fiddling with fondness a little or give option to buy corruption with money but not having a corrupted kiara suddenly just fondle and grope lana wouldn't really make sense.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes