3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ok Im done.. After latest update my progress had an error. So I had to start over, and when I decline certain options, Kiara doesnt have the corruption to do certain things. How about some cheats to fix this issue. Or at least open the gallery completely so the scenes arent locked. Having to start over all the time and choosing the same options, is starting to piss me off..
Cheats will never be included , what we are including in next patch is to buy that scene instead with in game money if corruption is less.

Secondly , we check old saves on every release but there are often rare cases this thing happens.

You need to realize it's not our fault here , The Renpy / Python here simply gets fucked into obliviion if we change any system or update anything in terms of UI or bug fixes.

It then treats your old save file like a indent point , that due to the change in code it simply refuses to recognize and accept.

Solution to this is manual save one render before the ending render.

Either way , tell me your stats and stuff in dm i can replicate the save for you.

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Cheats will never be included , what we are including in next patch is to buy that scene instead with in game money if corruption is less.

Secondly , we check old saves on every release but there are often rare cases this thing happens.

You need to realize it's not our fault here , The Renpy / Python here simply gets fucked into obliviion if we change any system or update anything in terms of UI or bug fixes.

It then treats your old save file like a indent point , that due to the change in code it simply refuses to recognize and accept.

Solution to this is manual save one render before the ending render.

Either way , tell me your stats and stuff in dm i can replicate the save for you.
How about releasing on steam maybe? The game love sex and corruption is running on steam, and all the errors from the browser version isnt existing on that platform.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey, where were you stuck at, what romance path were you on, what scenes did you have unlock?, I can send you a save file that is before the new 0.4.5 update that will work for whatever path your on, I done all playthroughs, with and without corruption, maybe I can help you?
Im trying to go full GxG mode, but seems that is not an option, if you dont pick certain scenes, then all the corruption events are locked.. Romance path, hell all of the girls Id say :ROFLMAO:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
How about releasing on steam maybe? The game love sex and corruption is running on steam, and all the errors from the browser version isnt existing on that platform.
We can't release the game on steam until 0.5 is reached.

Only then i feel personally the game completes its full first impression.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Im trying to go full GxG mode, but seems that is not an option, if you dont pick certain scenes, then all the corruption events are locked.. Romance path, hell all of the girls Id say :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing you mean lesbian only , in that case just do the photoshoots and stuff

and in the lesbian patch in future we'll just increase the corruption gained by lesbian stuff.

Currently my hands are filled as i'm supervising both male protag and fem protag so yeah.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I'm guessing you mean lesbian only , in that case just do the photoshoots and stuff

and in the lesbian patch in future we'll just increase the corruption gained by lesbian stuff.

Currently my hands are filled as i'm supervising both male protag and fem protag so yeah.
Gotcha.. I`ll try be a bit more patient, but the game looks really good. Just seems like it might should had been started in a lesser scale, and then all the other stories and events could have been added..

Reactions: Shikharisfree

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
8.1 is Azumi path, full lesbian route and has Olivia path unlocked
9.1 is Rose path, full lesbian route with Olivia path also unlocked

Both saves are just before the new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Will there be more LIs in future updates? Personally would love to see Naomi and Olivia added

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Will there be more LIs in future updates? Personally would love to see Naomi and Olivia added
Check patreon public posts :)

as for naomi and olivia scenes in corruption are already planned but romance wise they won't be an option.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Are you saying that Shikharisfree played other story-based games and is lying to us?
I've played

Fashion business , A wife and a mother , a perfect marriage , magical girl celesphonia , alansya chronicles , Manilla shaw , black diamond , ms denvers and few more i can't recall.

Whatever i found best in those games i included in my own one , the only addition i've done is to make sure there is a story rather than the usual "whoops boss told me to wear skimpy outfit so i will , whoops someone touched my thigh guess time to let him finger me , whoops i kissed someone at a party well i guess it's time fuck 6 guys in a bathroom"

Even if i am to do groping with kiara , I'll do it in a way that's slowly progressive and makes sense.

And of course give the option to stay on pure path and reward players for that with the Chapter 4 kiara model , who's fit strong and even more pretty imo.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Are you saying that Shikharisfree played other story-based games and is lying to us?
No, I'm saying that, Fashion business is an utter piece of shit garbage, trash in almost every single way, except the render of the main female mc.. ;) (y)

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Many pictures are missing.
If I try to play only in lesbian, there is no corruption.
This means you can't go any further with many women.:cry:
Walktrough mod would be good for the paths.
Being nice to men is 90% bad but not always.:unsure:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Many pictures are missing.
If I try to play only in lesbian, there is no corruption.
This means you can't go any further with many women.:cry:
Walktrough mod would be good for the paths.
Being nice to men is 90% bad but not always.:unsure:
Please install the mentioned patch for any missing pictures issues.

Secondly , there's plenty of corruption from start. Just because you're bi doesn't mean you're gonna jump in shower with the first girl you see , needs at least some events with girls or guys to get a little corrupted, altho a lesbian patch is in works and i'll adjust another event or two extra in the another day we are adding before she goes outside more.

Walkthrough mod? not sure what that is

Lastly what do you mean , you can be nice to taka and just do normal shoots without any nudity and earn decent , you can be nice to male romances and have zero interaction romantically or sexually with them , and lastly again you can avoid just about every sex encounter there is with fmc and other girls except mia and mason ( story relevance but i give the option to skip it )

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I'll try it . Thanks for the quick help.:)
Walktrough Mod is something like an in-game guide. See which option gets you which points.
Makes it easier not to get involved with the wrong ones but not absolutely necessary.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes