3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Without corruption it won't really make sense for her to do all that stuff suddenly, so if it was to be done then that would just straight up require job and story changes where molesters are girls , girl perverts and etc towards kiara and photoshoots are also done by someone who's a girl.

We can try fiddling with fondness a little or give option to buy corruption with money but not having a corrupted kiara suddenly just fondle and grope lana wouldn't really make sense.
I guess what I'm thinking there is that, for any of the characters that HAVE a fondness stat, an attraction between them and Kiara could run purely on that - on closeness and affection rather than corruption - and it would still make sense in that case, rather than happening out of nowhere.

In which case the actions could easily stay the same, but the motivation for them would be a different one - like, "because I want to be close to you/show how much I care about you" as opposed to "because I'm horny and I want to feel you up"

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I guess what I'm thinking there is that, for any of the characters that HAVE a fondness stat, an attraction between them and Kiara could run purely on that - on closeness and affection rather than corruption - and it would still make sense in that case, rather than happening out of nowhere.

In which case the actions could easily stay the same, but the motivation for them would be a different one - like, "because I want to be close to you/show how much I care about you" as opposed to "because I'm horny and I want to feel you up"
Yeah but that's kinda what i mean lol , fondness is care and attachment . I'm sure you attached to many people and unless you're horny or perverted you won't go grope someone's tits from behind just cuz they're your friend lol.

I think the buy corruption option is better since that way you won't have to bother with nsfw elements or scenes and can still have your scenes , we made fondness mostly for the family stuff and some other connection story scenes that's all.

Reactions: SexyShelly

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah but that's kinda what i mean lol , fondness is care and attachment . I'm sure you attached to many people and unless you're horny or perverted you won't go grope someone's tits from behind just cuz they're your friend lol.

I think the buy corruption option is better since that way you won't have to bother with nsfw elements or scenes and can still have your scenes , we made fondness mostly for the family stuff and some other connection story scenes that's all.
It would depend on the friend, really.
It's a stereotype, sure, but it's still true that a lot of us girls can get pretty cuddly and handsy in the way they show affection to someone - and that kind of thing can very often blur that line between friendship/family and romantic attraction, which would fit perfectly for the scenario I think.

The main problem I see with a "buy corruption" option, is if you're going to expand on the existing oppounity that was present in the game to do that, the main way you get money currently is through tasks that both increase corruption and rely on Kiara already being a certain level of corrupted.
With the additional problem being one of tone - because the kind of content we've been discussing wouldn't be corrupted/corrupting acts at all in that context, they'd be Kiara showing that blurred affectionateness/lovingness towards the people she cares about; so in that case having it rely on corruption still seems like that would be the very thing that MAKES it seem out of character for a pure Kiara to do.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It would depend on the friend, really.
It's a stereotype, sure, but it's still true that a lot of us girls can get pretty cuddly and handsy in the way they show affection to someone - and that kind of thing can very often blur that line between friendship/family and romantic attraction, which would fit perfectly for the scenario I think.

The main problem I see with a "buy corruption" option, is if you're going to expand on the existing oppounity that was present in the game to do that, the main way you get money currently is through tasks that both increase corruption and rely on Kiara already being a certain level of corrupted.
With the additional problem being one of tone - because the kind of content we've been discussing wouldn't be corrupted/corrupting acts at all in that context, they'd be Kiara showing that blurred affectionateness/lovingness towards the people she cares about; so in that case having it rely on corruption still seems like that would be the very thing that MAKES it seem out of character for a pure Kiara to do.
Handsy means fun grabbing or sliding pants or shorts off for fun and makeouts , I get what you mean but i don't think even in handsy terms a girl would do to her friend what she did to lana in changing room.

also i don't think that's true you can do normal photoshoots and still earn enough money to buy corruption and fondness

If i am correct even with pure photoshoots you can earn around 700 $ and then 1000$ are given to you by taka regardless over contract.

Exactly your last para is what i mean , a kiara who got groped by her father wouldn't be doing this stuff a day or two later if she wasn't corrupted to begin with or slowly had stuff happen to her like olivia's scene.

So yeah if all scenes is what you care about we can give the option to include buy corruption and see scenes (it won't afffect your other scenes) , but yeah rewriting the entire thing for it to make sense when she's bi not lesbian won't really make sense.

We'll do a little bit fiddling with fondness that we can but i think you know what i mean here , a girl who's kinda not really into sexual stuff ro relationships won't have these sensations until or unless she's felt a little bit of it.

I'm not a girl so i can't fully confrim it per say hence why i'll try to take it into consideration.

There will be one more day 2 added midway that explores rose a little further , maybe we can include few events in that to make it easier to flow.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Handsy means fun grabbing or sliding pants or shorts off for fun and makeouts , I get what you mean but i don't think even in handsy terms a girl would do to her friend what she did to lana in changing room.

also i don't think that's true you can do normal photoshoots and still earn enough money to buy corruption and fondness

If i am correct even with pure photoshoots you can earn around 700 $ and then 1000$ are given to you by taka regardless over contract.

Exactly your last para is what i mean , a kiara who got groped by her father wouldn't be doing this stuff a day or two later if she wasn't corrupted to begin with or slowly had stuff happen to her like olivia's scene.

So yeah if all scenes is what you care about we can give the option to include buy corruption and see scenes (it won't afffect your other scenes) , but yeah rewriting the entire thing for it to make sense when she's bi not lesbian won't really make sense.

We'll do a little bit fiddling with fondness that we can but i think you know what i mean here , a girl who's kinda not really into sexual stuff ro relationships won't have these sensations until or unless she's felt a little bit of it.

I'm not a girl so i can't fully confrim it per say hence why i'll try to take it into consideration.

There will be one more day 2 added midway that explores rose a little further , maybe we can include few events in that to make it easier to flow.
Yes your right, with no corruption you do still earn good money with photoshoots

A girl that is shy and never been exposed to sex will explore that side, if she is exposed to it in some form, or has a bff or a very close and open family member that is open enough to talk to her about sexual stuff like masturbation, using sex toys, how to explore her own body to find all her pleasure points, after she has explored her own body and knows what her turn on's are, that then will open a new side of her, where she may start to wear clothing that shows more skin, as a shy girl that does not feel sexual within herself won't wear clothing that shows skin, for example showing more of her tummy than she would be used to, or showing more of a chevage, she more legs, wearing tight clothing and so on, that in time will lead where she will she start to have more fantasies about being groped, being stripped or seen naked in public, bottom-line is, a shy girl that has never been exposed to sexual things, will take time before she open about it

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Will the molesters harass Natsuko succesfully in future update? Actullay, I prefer seeing that happening:devilish:
One of the 50 $ tiers requested a scene of that sort , so if you want stuff like that see the patreon tiers.

In canon however no more of those events happen to natsuko as nobi is around her now.

Kiara , uno and few others do get those events both from males and females ( obviously its avoidable ) but yeah.

Reactions: Jason5089

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020
One of the 50 $ tiers requested a scene of that sort , so if you want stuff like that see the patreon tiers.

In canon however no more of those events happen to natsuko as nobi is around her now.

Kiara , uno and few others do get those events both from males and females ( obviously its avoidable ) but yeah.

the scenes of Kiara in hair salon moment was good too, I m looking forward more Kiara scenes like that in future update

Last edited:

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020

Joining 50 $ tiers memeber , I can request that Natsuko harrass scene to happen? It sounds great

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
all is in save file
My g... your stats.. as in romance level and corruption and etc. is what i need so i can duplicate it.

Sometimes old saves can crash or get broken once we add new systems to the game , doesn't happen often but renpy engine has its issues regarding that.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok Im done.. After latest update my progress had an error. So I had to start over, and when I decline certain options, Kiara doesnt have the corruption to do certain things. How about some cheats to fix this issue. Or at least open the gallery completely so the scenes arent locked. Having to start over all the time and choosing the same options, is starting to piss me off..

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Ok Im done.. After latest update my progress had an error. So I had to start over, and when I decline certain options, Kiara doesnt have the corruption to do certain things. How about some cheats to fix this issue. Or at least open the gallery completely so the scenes arent locked. Having to start over all the time and choosing the same options, is starting to piss me off..
Hey, where were you stuck at, what romance path were you on, what scenes did you have unlock?, I can send you a save file that is before the new 0.4.5 update that will work for whatever path your on, I done all playthroughs, with and without corruption, maybe I can help you?

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes