3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thanks! I didn't realize there wasn't new content so it still ends right after that. Still Azumi and Rose options should both be available for me.
Did you kick Vince ass for being a perv and got a lift home with (cough cough) Shelly :giggle:, that is 6.2 update, it ends just after that bath scene, just wondering, if you meant another scene, as I can go back to where you are at, just in case I gave you the wrong bath scene?

Yeah, there's a little bug with romance paths, something is corrupting the points leaving the paths you are on grayed out, even happened to me and I am a patreon member, but, I replayed it from the beginning and it fixed it, I know, not everyone wants to reply it, but, if you have any shopping segments saved, go back to one of them saves and make a new romance path with Rose and save it on another save, so you will have both Azumi and Rose paths

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Did you kick Vince ass for being a perv and got a lift home with (cough cough) Shelly :giggle:, that is 6.2 update, it ends just after that bath scene, just wondering, if you meant another scene, as I can go back to where you are at, just in case I gave you the wrong bath scene?

Yeah, there's a little bug with romance paths, something is corrupting the points leaving the paths you are on grayed out, even happened to me and I am a patreon member, but, I replayed it from the beginning and it fixed it, I know, not everyone wants to reply it, but, if you have any shopping segments saved, go back to one of them saves and make a new romance path with Rose and save it on another save, so you will have both Azumi and Rose paths
Of course I kicked his ass and got a ride home with sexy Shelly! I am talking about that same scene, I was thinking maybe it was because I had two paths going at the same time that maybe in the code they cancel each other out. I'll worry about it after the next content update though, got too many other releases to play!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Of course I kicked his ass and got a ride home with sexy Shelly! I am talking about that same scene, I was thinking maybe it was because I had two paths going at the same time that maybe in the code they cancel each other out. I'll worry about it after the next content update though, got too many other releases to play!
No, it also happened on each romance, I have Azumi on one save, Rose on another save and Keisuke and Damian also on different saves, they were all greyed out on each save, I replayed Azumi path but, used the shopping segment with Damian to make new romance paths with Rose and the others

The update today, is just, making the compressed version and fixing some bugs from the last update, which is the same update couple weeks ago

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
0.6.2 F TLDR ->

Two scenes extended

Fixed the issue if you had neither vince grope you nor romanced anyone stuck option.

Made game size smaller to 1.6 GB.

See ya'll in a bit , thanks again for playing and consider supporting the project if you feel it deserves it.
I hope the quality is not sacrificied. Going from 17.3 to 1.8 is... quite something

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is the whole game size reduced, or this is an update pack only?
it's an official compressed version of the whole game up to 6.2 update that was released couple weeks ago, to help those members that are unable to download ultra 4k version

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
What was the update exactly? When I continued, my save ended exactly where it left off before.
There's a tldr post but basically two past scenes extended and game size made smaller with the option to now skip at end where you might've been stuck without romance or not vince corruption segment.

I gave an extra choice to think about nothing and then it should end properly

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm still locked on the scene in the bathtub with all options greyed out and I'm romancing Azumi and Rose. :unsure:

Do I need to go back to a certain point?
Wait what? Are you sure? because this F version i made sure to include this option so you don't have to think about anything at all even in case the other two were greyd out.

1722646019744.png

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I hope the quality is not sacrificied. Going from 17.3 to 1.8 is... quite something
98.6 Percent quality restored , It's very minute such as skin pores being slightly less or shadows having slightly less softer edges but really won't be visible until you're really zooming in the monitor or images.

Reactions: Qixoni and cholus69

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Wait what? Are you sure? because this F version i made sure to include this option so you don't have to think about anything at all even in case the other two were greyd out.

View attachment 3893439
I did get this scene, the following choice between the love interests was my hangup.

You can only have one girl in romance if you are going that route by the way.
Ahh ok that's my problem then, I need separate saves for the ladies.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I did get this scene, the following choice between the love interests was my hangup.

Ahh ok that's my problem then, I need separate saves for the ladies.
Yes because by chapter 3 routes will vary alot more so romancing on those levels is required almost to be branched otherwise wouldn't make sense of the things they say to kiara or stuff if romance is still on the "I'm still looking for someone''

Reactions: fishbrain

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
98.6 Percent quality restored , It's very minute such as skin pores being slightly less or shadows having slightly less softer edges but really won't be visible until you're really zooming in the monitor or images.
I tried and barely noticed any difference. Good work. I will still prefer the ultra 4k one though, hehe, since my display is 3K (2880x1800)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes